Because I Want To

Wink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri grinned in excitement as she saw the fluffy haired guy stepped out of the gate of the house beside theirs. With one last chew on her gum, she grabbed some littered paper on the ground and spat the gum on it before throwing it in the nearby trash can. Today was gonna be fun.

“Kook.”She immediately wrapped an arm around the startled guy.”Morning.”Yeri then flashed him a smile.

The guy looked at her as if in deep thought for a moment before removing her arm that was around his shoulder making Yeri jut out her lower lip at him.

“Good you’re up.” The guy scoffed ”I thought I’ll have a hard time waking you up again.”

Yeri snorted. Ever since she and the guy become friends there has been an unspoken agreement between them that they have to go to school together every morning since they were living right next to each other anyway. And yes. It was always Jungkook who will either asked her mom to wake her up or the guy himself would be asked by her mom to wake her up just so they won’t be late, although it really can’t be avoided most of the time because of her.

Yeri stuck her tongue out at the guy the moment he looked somewhere else.

“Too early to be grumpy Kook. Too early.” She clicked her tongue as she swings her handbag and started walking ahead. She saw other students far ahead that also live in the same subdivision as them and was now going to the bus stop.

“What. You’re not denying it? Of course you won’t. It’s the truth.”

Yeri heard Jungkook muttered behind her. Yeri rolled her eyes and turn to look at him so she now has started to walk backwards.

“Hey! Look in front of you when you walk or you’ll end up tripping” Jungkook scolded her instantly and Yeri yawned.

“Yes Dad-“she lazily said and then it suddenly dawned at her what Nayeon has suggested.

Yeri grinned mischievously and instead of turning to look forward like what Jungkook has said she rushes back to the guy and she noted how the guy took a step back when she came way too close.

”Say what Kook. Since you’re as grumpy like my dad and you always like playing the role like you are my own dad…”She paused only to study the curious look on the guys face before continuing.”How about from now on I call you daddy—“

“What!”

Jungkook choked on his own spit. “What the hell Yeri? I’m not your da—“

“Daddy?” Yeri teased and even batted her eyelashes at him.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her.

“No.” He said firmly then the guy starts to walk ahead of her.

Yeri remained still on where they were standing earlier and sighed contentedly as the guy has his fist clenched on his side as he seemed to walk in a rush. This is a great start. Yeri smiled again and even held both hands beside her lips as if in a way of using it like a megaphone before yelling for Jungkook again. Of course it’s not his name that she yelled.

“Daddy wait for me!”

“God stop. Can you just—“ Jungkook groan and Yeri bit her lips finding it funny how the guy even closed his eyes as he seemed to be trying to breathe out his annoyance away at the moment.

“Why?” Yeri smiled as she held the sandwich closer to the guy’s mouth”Just open your mouth and take a bite.”

Jungkook tried to snatch the sandwich from her but Yeri just held it up. It was Jungkook’s own packed lunch that Yeri stole not for her to eat herself but to feed the guy.

“I have hands.” Jungkook hissed and reached out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter