Just By a Hair

Chasing Kim Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MUAHAHAHAHA, LETS BREAK HEARTS A LITTLE MORE, SHALL WE? xD

~~~~~

 

 

Jiyong was confused to why the girls were treating him with an intense cold shoulder. Jessica and Yuri he could well understand, but even the two he normally had the closest relationship with, Seohyun and Yoona, avoided him as though he was an infectious plague.

 

“Hey Yoona--” He attempted to call to the passing girl that was walking towards him, only for her to abruptly turn the other way and hurriedly try to stalk off. “Oh, Seohyunnie!” He lit up at the appearance of the maknae, jerking in surprise as she glared at him heavily, causing a shiver in his bones.

 

“Don't you follow me!” She spat out angrily. “It's your fault, all your fault!”

 

“Whaaaaaaat?” Jiyong glared at their retreating back confusedly, before turning his eyes to a couple of people loading loads of luggage into a trunk.

 

“Hey dude. What are you doing? Are those girls travelling somewhere?” The guy he was talking to eyed him suspiciously.

 

“Why do you need to know? Are you stalking those pretty girls?”

 

“N-no! No! Of course not!” He frantically waved his hands, only succeeding in confirming the man's suspicions that he was indeed someone suspicious. The man he was talking to glared at him heavily, only lighting up as Yoona and Seohyun came from the front doors, before he turned and slammed the car door in Jiyong's face.

 

Jiyong blinked, watching as the bus that contained the two girls begun move away, much to his confusion. His phone vibrated in his pocket, stirring him out of his blank stares at the retreating car.

 

“Yo, hyung.” He mumbled into the phone, still wracking his brain for reasons for the girls cold treatment of him.

 

“Taeyeon's leaving Korea.”

 

“What?”

 

“Look, I don't know the reasons behind why, but Fany told me she has to send Taeyeon to the airport. They already left. Apparently Seohyun and Yoona are packing all her stuff for her. She was in the hospital for a couple of days, then her records were suddenly transferred out of Seoul. I got worried, so I checked air flight schedules. Taeyeon's on the plane bound for America, Jiyong. “Jiyong paled, immediately breaking into a run.

 

“Look, as your brother, I don't want you to miss your opportunity to get someone you really love back in your arms. Mind you, Tiffany doesn't even know I did this. She'd probably chase me out of our apartment if she knew. “ Seunghyun grumbled lowly. Words caught in Jiyong's throat.

 

“Go get her, Jiyong. And please. Just run as fast as you can.”

~~~~~

Yoona was crying.

 

Which, wasn't unusual for the young girl.

 

“I don't want you to go!” She blubbered, clinging to the wheelchair Taeyeon was sitting on. Taeyeon's eyebrows twitched.

 

“But there's nothing left for me here, Yoongie. And I'll be better off in America where family is more powerful. With Baekhyun standing trial for prison time, I don't think his family and gang is gonna leave me alone. And plus, I don't just have myself to take good care of now.” She placed a gentle hand on her stomach, lifting Yoona's hand to touch her stomach.

 

“But you have me.” The girl sounded hurt. “You have us. “ She insisted.

 

“I know, and I'm glad I have all of you.” Taeyeon chuckled lightly. “I promise I'll be back when this is over.” She ruffled Yoona's hair gently. “And I'll call every night too. I promise.” She smiled gently at the girls, hiding her sadness at leaving behind those dark but sparkling eyes. “Come.” She opened up her arms, chuckling as Seohyun and Yoona threw themselves into her arms almost immediately, much to the chagrin of her accompanying doctors and nurses.

 

“Oi! You two! Be careful!” Hyoyeon yelped, only to throw herself onto Taeyeon too, rubbing her cheek against the older girl's​ cheek, much to Taeyeon's apparent dismay.

 

“I'm not a stuff toy, Kim Hyoyeon!” She grumbled, cheeks squished against the slightly younger girl.

 

“But you're cute and cuddly. And cute and cuddly plus squishy and small equals to something like a stuff toy, Taeyeonnie.” Taeyeon mumbled unintelligibly at Hyoyeon's words, before a slow smile spread across her face.

 

“I love you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter