Twenty. The End

Almost Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She tried everything to keep herself calm. She tried taking few deep breaths which only made her dizzy from how often she was doing it, to drinking warm milk to reduce her nerves but nothing worked. 

So she went back to pacing back and forth in the living room, her ears itching to place themselves against the door to Changsub’s office, just to get a gist of what was happening in the other side. 

She worried whether she should prepare a first aid kit just in case they decided to get rowdy, not unlike what they usually do to solve their every conflict years ago. 

Her heart nearly dropped when she heard a click from the door, and both men emerged from the room, after around 30 minutes since Sungjae entered the room.

She took a hesitant step towards them, eyeing their expressions while wringing her hands together, not sure what was the outcome of their nervewrecking talk.

Then, she saw the most breathtaking smile started on Sungjae’s lips, before he stepped towards her. As if in slow motion, she felt him pulled her into his arms, his face buried in her hair.

"It's okay, baby, it's all okay now." The tears she did not know she was holding slid down her cheeks as his words dawned on her. 

Her eyes found her brother, who was trying his hardest not to look at them, his mouth grim but he kept his silence. She released herself from Sungjae's hold and went to her brother.

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" She asked him, voice breaking as she searched his face. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly, something she had never done since she was in fifth grade. She rest her forehead on his shoulder, letting her tears wet his shirt, comforted by the warmth and love she felt from her brother.

"Alright, alright. I get it." Changsub said after a while, trying to pry her arms away from his waist but she tightened her hold and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I do, I love you so much!" She finally let go when his grip was getting a bit more painful than necessary.

"Alright. Okay. So, I'm giving you permission to date. BUT! This doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want in front of me, and don't think I won't create a fuss if you do some nasty things behind me." He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "And Sungjae, I'm sorry but you should move out immediately. There is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter