Debut Plan & 2nd Anniversary

Secret Us

AE RIN'S POV

I head inside the University because my break is almost finished. 10 minutes before my next subject. I check my website, I found some news about us, Jin and Me. Awww... we really look like a family! Hahaha! We're so sweet together! I left the news and scroll down. But my attention turns to the side part pf the website, the compilations of pictures. I found a lot of pictures of me, enjoying the snow outside. I thought no one saw me. The shots were really nice. I saved the most voted shot. I changed my footer on my twitter.

My class starts and I have scheduled dinner date with the trainees to discuss things. Aigoo, I feel so tired... I am taking down notes and I have to get ready for my dinner. What should I wear? Maybe jeggings ... aigoo, they are really tall and I should  wear someting with insoles inside.

Afternoon, I took a bus to get to my house. I immediately change and check myself. I look pretty! haha! Before leaving, I make sure that my kids  are doing well. I scheduled an appointment to a veterinarian next month, Jin is coming with me. They are so many and for sure I don't knjow what to do. 

I rest for a while and watch my kids playing with each other. It's better in this way, me and just the kids. My unnies came and rest. I go downstairs and bid farewell. I just commute. Well, I am wearing beanie and scarf around my neck. I'm in the restaurant now and they are all here. They greet me and all sit. We order first.

"The producers came up with the scenes. House, Company, park, travel, and forest. But, there is a twist, at the end, Tee Ni will have a little appearance and we will choose who will stargazing...."

Our order came and start eating.

"The stylists are in the process of your accesories. We will record your MV next month and you will all video your daily life; practise, school and more. We will give you each a vid cam"

"Aries, will be Jeung Jae Hwa and the leader. Your color is red. The place you will be shooting is in the house. Taurus is Jeo Eun Sook, business scene, color is orange. Gemini is Myo Jae Ki since you had a twin brother, right? Color is light orange scenes will be at the park playing freesbie. Cancer is El Jhei, you will be acting as the mother. Your in charge in the cooking in the mv, color yellow. Virgo is Choochai Anuwat, you look like a girl, it will suit the English name of the Zodiac, light green then you will be in the..."

"My house.. I had a lot of pets there..", I add.

"Libra is Kun Chan Hee, color is green, your scene is in the House. Scorpio is Ru Jong Kyu, will be in the forest doing some combat since the interpretation of your Zodiac is Cycles of death and Rebirth and you will meditate too. You will be the face of the group. Then, Sagittarius is Yeop Chang Seok, you will be travelling around Seoul, color is maybe blue, we are still in the research. Capricorn is Elijah Chia, color is blue & scene will be in the House too. Aquarius is Xiang Yung Ka-Wai, scene will be at the beach, swimming aince you are the water bearer color is Dark blue. Lastly, the Pisces is Bai Jin Hai, you will be in a dark room, with a light from the window and you will be playing with a fish. Are all cleared?"

"ne..", all agreed.

"Jong Kyu, practise your combat and I will asked an instructor for your combat styles. Xiang, practise swimming. All of you must have a well built body, the abs and a little muscle."

We continue eating and all share some stories and suggestions for the upcoming MV. I can see the sparkle and excitement from the boys. I will not let them promote into two groups, like EXO, it is what Fans wanted, working together as one.

"Sunbae, are you okay?", Jong Kyu asked and waves his hand in my face.

"Ne, I'm just thinking of something about the group"

"Sunbae, don't worry, we will work hard"

Before we say goodbye, we all took a picture and i post it both on IG and Twitter acc

@AeRin.97: *picture* Dinner w/ our future boy group, please support them! Thank you!

Well, I paid for the food and set off. I just use the bus. I love public transportation. I get in the house and all of them were asleep. The dogs were asleep too and I shower then sleep.

Christmas Day, my unnies were off to their families while me and my kids will be off to the Cafe like what we visited last Christmas. I am here at the company, still practising. Afternoon, I went home and change then head to the Cafe. I free them all and let them play while my cat is hidden in my bag. I am feeding it and was talking to it, sounds crazy right? But, I know that the cat understands me. But then..

"Yoboseyo?"

"Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!"

"so, what are you doing right now?"

"I'm with my family. I never see them much due to my busy schedule. You?"

"Well, Same as you. I already spent some party with my group. Now on Christmas Eve, I'm with my family"

"Ah.. so, what did you get?"

"Hmm... shoes and bonus from the company. You?"

"Leather Coat from our Christmas party"

"Where were you right now?"

"I'm at ... my House"

"I can go there, right?"

"Ha!? ANIO! It's a family thing, you should spend your time with your family..."

"okay.. take care. Bye"

"bye", I turn off the phone and looked at my kids playing. I can't let them know my condition right now. I can't interfere my Aunt's christmas celebration, it's for the family. AFter an hour, I decided to go to the park with the kids. They are wearing thick clothes and let them wear shoes!

There are some families passing by. I envy them, the smiles and the laughs they exchange to each other. I wish Papa is here and Mama too. I wish I could find her but I'm busy.

"Is that Sam Ae Rin of ONE?", i heard someone mutter and I look at them and smiled. They asked for a picture and autograph.

I thought being in the dark isn't working, does my charisma really that strong!? Okay, just joking!

"Kids, don't leave me, araseo?"

Some bark and some just skinship, doing cute things. We decided to head home because my Bulldog is sensitive. I shouldn't expose it to this kind of weather. We took the train to be faster. All of them seems tired. It took the bulldog in my arms and give him warm hug! My Ino, the cat, is comfortably sleeping in the bag but his head protrudes in my bag. The others are sleeping in my lap and others just compile themselves together to have heat.

"You must be busy taking care of your pets..."

I turn around and saw an old lady.

"They are the only family I have. My relatives are busy with their celebraion. I can't interfere their own family time."

"where are your parents?"

"My dad passed away while my mother is ran away plus I had no siblings"

"poor girl.... I hope you could find her. So, you are doing a lot of celebrations alone?"

"Ne, but I'm used to it. But I always end up crying but happy with the love I received from everyone. How about you, Halmoni. Where are your family?"

"I'm on my way to visit them. .... can we take a picture?"

"Sure!!"

She took out a cute polaroid camera. We took two pictures for the both of us.

"I will not last long so I am keeping all the memories. Can you please write your name?", she hand over a pen and write my name at the back of the picture and return it to the old lady. She carress my dog and smiled. She first set off and I have to wait for another station and I'll just take a bus then a little walk.

Ta da~~~ We are already here and I'm so tired! I .. *sniffs* need someone that will love me, someone that willl truly care me, an eternal love from everyone without any hesitations, no complains. I want to live and feel the love from everyone. I looked at the christmas tree and wishing for it. I close my eyes and hello dream land...

December 31, It was our anniversary and we are holding an event this morning at the stadium. We perform our album then fansign, hugs and pictures. It was afternoon when we finished and it is time to reply our international fans since they can't come.

From: xxxxxx
"Unnie, do you had a boyfriend?"

ME: none, but I had ex boyfriend...

"Chincha!? Can you tell me a little story or describe him?"

ME: hmmm... I had a job at some coffee house and I am giving out free coffees to the people nearby. I handed over one to him but later ordered 3 coffees, I was about to leave when he held my hand and asked if we could have a little chat. He is really handsome and sweet. After that night, he oftens contact me, asking how am I doing. He still continue our relationship even if it disobeys his friends and his business. He broke up w/ me after someone found out. I was shocked at that time but all I can do is cry, understand, move on, be strong and continue what my future is"

"If he ever comes back to you, will you accept him again?"

ME: That will need a lot of TIME and EFFORT. ∩__∩

FROM: xxxxxx
"Can you really do both things?"

ME: well, yes but sometimes I can't. I just work hard and use my time wisely and everything will go on smoothly. Thank you for worrying me.

"Please stay happy"

ME: I hope I could keep that as a promise. My HAPPINESS for now is maybe half of a whole. I am still in the journey.

"Does something bothers you?"

ME: well, yes, but it's mine and I knew I could resolve this. For now, treasure your family, friends, strangers and enemies

SEOJAE'S POV

From: xxxxxxx

"You always show your fangirling side, what is your first kpop group?"

ME: Super Junior, because they are really great even though they are not that popular at first when they debut. I was watching tv that time, when I saw them perform. And I saw this face singing with a great voice but it was for a meantime, te camera didn't focus on him. I found his face funny and that started spazzing a lot about him.

"Do you ever had a boyfriend?"

ME: none, no one ever approaches me. So I feel that I'm ugly, but if ever there is someone I will just dump him, Yesung is really my ideal, my other favourites are just for the mean time, to make myself happy.

"Have you confessed to him lately?"

ME: well, probably he'll know due to my public confession. Hihihi ∩__∩

FROM: xxxxx
"Do you experience cooking?"

ME: well, yeah, but it will be salty. That's why they are not letting me do things. All I can do is the washing

"How about the other maknaes?"

ME: Ae Rin is doing well, she contacted someone from the Philippines how to cook dishes and asked some ingredients from there. I think she is willing to learn.

FROM: xxxxx
"Does your training days hard?"

ME: well, yes but you will enjoy it with your friends, you are motivated.

"How is school?"

ME: well, I'm going to graduate soon, maybe at the end next year.

KAI's POV

You can chat with the ONE and you can see it in each Chatrooms. I go for Ae Rin's Chatroom.

ME: If you were going to make a romantic movie/drama, who will you choose as a partner?

AERIN: Of course, it is Jin! *^O^*

ME: Why him?

AERIN: It's because I feel comfortable working with him. We treat each other as a family.

ME: How about Kai? He likes working with you, right?

AE RIN: maybe as an antagonist or maybe one sided lover.

ME:awww.. I feel a little jealous from Jin. But don't worry, I'll continue to support you!

AE RIN: KAI!?

ME: ne, good guess! Hahaha! Now, I feel how fans feel when they are talking to thier BIAS.

AE RIN: I'll support EXO too! Keep safe!

ME: bye ≧﹏≦

I left the chat room. That will do. I'm happy that way. I should sleep now. Zzzz...

AE RIN'S POV

That's Kai!? He left the chatroom. Oh no, this will be the issue again! The chatroom is public and everyone can read it! The next day, I woke up and get ready for Unnie's birthday and it's new year. We just had a little program and dinner outside with her family because after this, is our practise for the comeback. We already had our song. I think March will be the month and February for the rookie group to debut. They started filming themselves.

My studies is in the process. While the others will do the choreography. I just had the copy of the lyrics and trying to memorize them.

---------------------------------