Final

Meeting You

The first time she saw her was in an unusual place. Cries and sobs were heard everywhere she turns. She wondered if she was heartless, one of her best friends just died in a car accident and yet she didn't even shed a single tear.

Looking around she saw people who are mourning, some she knew of and some she just met that day. A girl with a silver hair, probably taller than her, caught her attention. Just like her, the girl wasn't crying but rather just standing there looking at the wooden box in front of her with sadness and longing.

Feeling eyes on her, the said girl turned towards the girl who was staring for quite a while. Brown eyes clashed with gray contact lensed ones. A shiver run down the chestnut haired girl's spine that did not went unnoticed by the taller girl.


The second time they met it was at a famous restaurant. A blue short-hair girl can be seen bouncing on her seat and was singing so loudly. The chestnut haired girl has just launched her very own gallery and went to the restaurant with her friends to celebrate another milestone of hers.

She was so embarrassed of her best friend's action that she resorted to hiding behind her hands. All the while peeking through and trying to stop her friend from completely humiliating herself. When her childhood friend finally decided to act her age, did she realize that someone, from her peripheral vision, was staring at her.

She sneakily turned her head towards the direction where the intense stare was coming from, she came eye to eye with the same gorgeous gray lensed eyes from last time. Judging from the small lift of a perfectly maintained eyebrow, a whimsically upturn of the lips, and the flicker of realization in her eyes, she knew the silver haired girl recognized her.


The third time was the last time they met as strangers and it happened on that faithful day. The artist was walking around a local park trying to find a muse for her next masterpiece that was due in a month. She was looking around and taking photos of sceneries when she suddenly found herself being circled around by a cute corgi.

The corgi caught her full attention as she was captivated by the sweet creature pawing at her. Crouching down, she petted the puppy while cooing at it with her endearing voice. Anyone walking past the young woman would either be smiling or would be staring at the adorable scene happening right before their eyes.

The chestnut haired girl was in the middle of carrying the dog to a nearby bench when a tall woman stopped before her panting hard after frantically running across the park. The smaller girl was about to look at the face of the person who blocked her way when she was startled by the small bark of the puppy she was holding gently in her arms. Sensing that this person in front of her was the owner, she immediately looked up to quickly defend herself as to not get into any trouble.

When she finally managed to see the face of the woman, she was astonished to see the silver haired woman who has been occupying her mind since the day she saw her. On the other hand, the girl with the silver hair was intently looking at the puppy-like girl she was facing before a big grin slowly appeared on her face. 

" I believe we've met before," the taller girl cheekily said at the same time brushing her hair back.

" Yes, this is the third time now, actually," she replied while her face started heating up. It suddenly dawned on her that she accidentally revealed that she's been counting the number of times she'd seen the girl. 

" Well then I should probably introduce myself," the girl charmingly smiled at the petite girl. " My name is Moonbyul, it's a pleasure to finally talk to you, miss?" Whilst offering her hand forward for the girl to take. 

" Wheein, and it's certainly nice to know you. Moonbyul," the way the name rolled out of her lips sounded so natural that it had the two woman smiling ear to ear without breaking eye contact.