Chapter 1

From Him to U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Princess standing by the side of the Prince and the Prince standing by the side of the Princess.

 

Watching them both walk under that beautiful gust of petals, recieving everyone's applause.

 

Look, I always promised myself that I would never let anyone take my Prince ever again...

 

On the wedding day of the teacher of Class S-1.

~♥~

Rarely it would take about 10-20 minutes for me to get in school every morning.

 

And as always, I recieve 7 fan letters in that 20 minutes.

 

"But I don't reply to them..." I said.

 

"Yes, I know. I was really not hoping for that much..." he said, "It's just that when I always study I couldn't because I was thinking of you...Princess..." he continued.

 

"I heard that even you recieve those, you still read them. Though, you don't reply back..."  the boy in a school uniform said, blushing while scratching his nape.

 

I smiled sweetly, not fake.

 

"Of course, I'm very much grateful"

 

My name is Tiffany Hwang in Soowon High, 2nd Year.

 

As I walk throughout the aisle, I heard...

 

"Look it's Princess..."

 

"Oh, it's Princess."

 

"We are so blessed that we got to see Princess early in the morning. Nice!"

 

"Princess! Hope you have a great day today!"

 

I bowed as I smile to them making them melt in love.

 

That means 2 more letter to come tomorrow.

 

"Hey, Tiffany"

 

"Hi, Jessica,"

 

"I don't think I'll be ever get used to it..."

 

"What?" I asked.

 

She smirked, "Of course, I'm very much grateful"

 

This girl.

 

"Oh my God, Jessica. It's not like it's the first time you've heard it, come on..."

 

"Thought they were girling-...I mean grilling squid somewhere there made me cringe all over..."

 

Hahah! Oh, Jessica.

 

"Uhmm...Princess..."

 

"Thank you"

 

My everyday routine in school was collecting all of my fan mails, it is also part of my hobby. I'm the school idol, not just here but on the Soowon High as well also some schools that were near.

 

At the corner of  my eye, I spotted this girl again smirking all over again.

 

"Stop it!"

 

"Hey..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I actually had a good dream last night, do you wanna hear it?"

 

"What is it? I think you should buy a lottery ticket then..." I said.

 

"It's not a dream like that! We'll be switching seats today for the first time in a month, and I've got a good feeling about it!" Jessica said while pointing well...her pointy finger.

 

"Meh~"

 

"Hey, It's not, Meh~. Do you have any idea how long I've waited for this day to come?!"

 

"I constricted for about 8 candidates, and I really hope I would be able to sit with one today..." she said.

 

"No...wait. I think I should have made it 15 so that I'll be able to sit with a better chance. By the way...who do you want to sit by?" she asked.

 

"Well, it doesn't really matter for me.." I said.

 

"Haha, it must be nice, be grateful as long as I don't sit by the same guy I'm sitting with right now.."

 

I'm not really interested with anyone in our class...there aren't that many guys that are par with me..I mean obviously

 

"Hey, Princess, Jessica~"

 

"Hi..." My gosh! It's Siwon~

 

It has to be a Princess for the Prince right?

 

"Hey, Siwon~ Looking as cool as always,"

 

"Thanks, your pretty too, Jessica"

 

"Aw, Thank you. Hey, Tiff, your beautiful as well today"

 

"Thanks" I said while facing Siwon~

 

"Hello?! I'm the one who complimented you!" Jessica said.

 

He started walking pass by us, "......."

 

"Ahh, the Truly one that I wanted to sit by, is Choi Siwon~ from the class next door~ He's so beautiful not to mention so Hot!"

 

Choi Siwon from the class next door. Besides winning the 'cutest' baby contest.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter