Oh no!

Wizards of Waverly Place

 

"For the record, I think this is a really, really bad idea!" YoonA yelled.

SeoHyun transformed their train-shaped shop to a real train.

  "Don't worry about it." SeoHyun smiled.

  "But why are we heading of town? 47, 48 Ave.? Why don't you change the route to the other side over the river?"

  "Hang on. Ooops! My bad! I have the map of our town area." SeoHyun laughed.

YoonA looked at her worriedly.

  "Change the directions we shouldn't have taken and take us back to Waverly Station. Using forbidden spells are so user friend like." SeoHyun smirked evilly. As she waved the wand. The train skidded to a full stop which made them stumble on the floor and as they got up the train moved to the other direction.

  "Forbidden spells?" YoonA asked worriedly. "Why would you use something forbidden? It's forbidden!" YoonA screamed worriedly.

  "You don't have a problem when you have the right wand." SeoHyun said.

  "Well, do you?" YoonA asked.

  "No. Apparently, it's too powerful. And I'm not responsible enough, whatever that is." She tried to sound like her father.

YoonA rolled her eyes and looked in front, and saw there were trains crossing their track. SeoHyun saw it, too.

  "Aaaaahhhh!" Both of them screamed

Luckily, the trains crossed before they could hit them.

  "Seriously! Who designed this subway?" SeoHyun complained.

YoonA just lifted her shoulder up and down. They look in front and saw a huge sign saying, 'Dead End'.

  "SeoHyun save us!" YoonA yelled.

SeoHyun just shook her wand and. . . .

They opened their eyes. They thought they were gonna get killed. But they saw where they are. They were in the shop with the tables and chairs on the floor.

  "I did it! I save us! I can't believe it!" SeoHyun smiled.

YoonA just showed her a weak smile.

  "No you didn't. I did." SiWon said and the girls turn around. He showed them his wand.

  "Oh, SiWon! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" YoonA ran to SiWon and gave him a hug.

YoonA had a crush on SiWon since 7th grade. SiWon knew it, but she only looked at her as a sister.

  "YoonA, don't thank him. he just did it so that he can run and tell everyone about it." SeoHyun gave him a death glare.

  "Well, yeah, I would normally do it, because what she did was funny." SiWon laughed. So as YoonA, but SeoHyun gave them a glare.

  "But I wouldn't want to tell them because it might ruin our vacation, for once, I might lose something important." SiWon stated.

  "Did we just have this conversation?" SeoHyun asked.

  "Because I did my first spell with a powerful wand."

  "You must?"

  "It worked perfectly!" SiWon bragged. He saw a scratch on the shop’s wall and blew it.

Then the borders of the wall dropped with a loud sound.

  "Almost perfectly." SiWon whispered.

Then their parents came in and saw what happened to their shop. They gasped.

  "Okay, well, bye!" YoonA ran out the shop. She didn't want to be in trouble with SeoHyun's parents.

SiWon looked at his parents and secretly point at SeoHyun and left. SeoHyun was looking at her parents with sad eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaXD sorry if their sentences were different... i tried to remember them all... and i only remembered some parts.... not most of the parts but i'll try...

hahaXD hope you like my 2nd update of the day! and i promise tomorrow I WILL POST THE FIRST CHAPTER OF ~WE GOT MARRIED (immayoonhaeshipper version)~  !! !! !!

and if you haven't read my FF here are the titles:

(it's not directly linked)

>> We Fell in Love <<

thank you for reading and subscribing!!! sorry for the mistakes though..... XD

 

have a pleasant day!