My Bad

Wizards of Waverly Place

SeoHyun was looking out their shop's windows. It was about the time their shop, 'Waverly Station', to close. As soon as the clock strikes 8, she immediately locked the doors and flipped the open sign to close sign. She walked closer to the table where SiWon just left his bag.

  "SiWon, I found your bag. Mind if I check one of your personal stuff?" SeoHyun whispered so low that none of her family members from upstairs heard her.

  "Okay, thanks!" She said aloud.

She opened his bag and inside something was shining.

  "No way!" She said.                 

And as she was about to took the shining thing out, her hands were locked inside the bag making it impossible for her to take it out. It was like the bag was eating her. She was turning around their shop trying to escape his older brother's bag. She was hitting the tables along the way, letting the plastic ketchup and custard bottle fall.

  "Urgh! Help me!" She yelled.

From upstairs, everyone heard her. Her mom, TaeYeon, rushed to the shop so as her dad, LeeTeuk.

  "Can someone please explain what's going on?" She asked. "Is everyone alright?"

  "SeoHyun?" Her dad called angrily.

She stopped turning and turned her half-eaten body in front of her parents and stomped her foot.

  "Whoa! Awesome! Dad, whatever it is, can I keep it?" TaeMin, her younger brother asked their dad.

  "I knew it! I knew SeoHyun's gonna look into my bag, so I put a spell on it." SiWon explained. "Get out of their now!" He whispered.

  "Of course! The enchanted messenger bag." Their mom explained. "How could I even manage without one?" She smiled and left.

  "But we're gonna have a great--" LeeTeuk was cut by TaeYeon when she lifted her hand. He turned to his son. "Reverse the spell."

  "Okay, okay. Reverse the spell and release the hag." He chanted.

The bag flew up, 'vomiting' SeoHyun out.

  "Fine! I went to your stupid bag. And hag?" She asked. SiWon smiled and nodded.

  "But, look what I found! The enchanted wand and the Book of Forbidden spell. SiWon took it out of the lair without permission. My respect for him is decreasing." She continued.

  "I didn't take it. Dad gave it to me." SiWon explained.

  "But- - " Their dad was about to talk but was cut by SeoHyun.

  "Dad, you said we're not allowed to touch. You said it's forbidden. You said that we're not ready." She threw the magical stuffs to the table beside her.

LeeTeuk was about to speak and was again cut by his children.

  "I think the 'we' he meant 'you'." SiWon smiled.

  "SeoHyun- - -" LeeTeuk was cut again. This time, it was TaeYeon who cut him.

  "I don't care what the wand can do. But I do care one thing. You. Don't push. We need to go, honey." She tapped Leeteuk's arm.

  "I need you to put back those things from where you get them." SiWon smiled.

  "Fine." SeoHyun replied.

She took the bag and the magical stuffs. She turned around as she place them back, giving her the opportunity to keep the Book of Forbidden Spells in her jacket.

  "Here" She gave the bag back to SiWon. She noticed that her family was leaving. TaeMin and SiWon climb upstairs. And their parents took their coats from the coat hanger.

  "Wait, where's everybody going?" SeoHyun asked.

Her mom ignored her.

  "I want everyone to finish packing by the time we got back!" TaeYeon called.

  "Okay!" SiWon replied from upstairs.

The door opened.

  "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Park!" YoonA greeted them as she walked next to her friend.

YoonA was wearing a blue dress with sequins all around it.

  "Hey, YoonA. Hey, what's YoonA doing here?" LeeTeuk asked.

  "Look, since you guys are going I have to go on- - -" SeoHyun said.

  "Honey, I told you, you can't go to that party!" TaeYeon replied sternly.

  "It's all the way to HyoYeon’s; I don't even know the girls' parents." TaeYeon explained.

  "But, Mom, everyone's going." SeoHyun begged.

  "That's true. They came out like thousands of fliers." YoonA added.

TaeYeon looked at her with disbelief.

  "Why are you destroying my life?" SeoHyun asked.

TaeYeon was shocked with her words. She heard them before.

  "Honey, I know you’re growing up now, and you want some independence. But you have to understand, leaving you is very hard for me. So go easy on me, okay?" Her mom rubbed her arms.

SeoHyun pouted. And she ignored her mom.

  "Dad, please, it just popped in." She begged her dad.

  "No. You heard what your mother said, alright." Her dad replied.

  "Urgh!" SeoHyun complained.

  "And while we're gone. . . “LeeTeuk started. "No flying, teleporting, popping, or going out of this building. Understand?"

  "Understood." SeoHyun breathed.

Her mom left with a heavy sigh. So did her dad.

  "Sorry about that." SeoHyun apologized to YoonA.

  "No, it's okay. We'll find super fun and something appropriate to do." YoonA smiled.

  "Oh, no, we're still going."

  "What? But your parents say you can't leave the building?" YoonA looked at her with confused eyes.

  "Exactly." SeoHyun smirked evilly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's similar to Disney's right?? hahaXd well soon, it'll be different a bit...

please subscribe and comment! ! ! i love to hear them...

have a pleasant day and sorry for the mistakes!!!

AND CREDITS TO:

mylovelyboo26

SHYNESS OVERLOAD graphics--poster request shop♥♫

 

for this nice-y poster! ! ! gomawo! ! ! XD