Casefile #001: Prologue

UCLA's Bureau of Investigation [Slow Updates!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Out!" She screams at the top of her lungs. "I said, out!" She points to the door and her cheeks turn red in embarrassment and rage. "Woah," The boy holds his hands up and grins, "C'mon, it was just a joke babe."

"Undressing me in my sleep and taking pictures of me is just a joke to you?" She growls and reaches for the nearest object, which happens to be an empty beer bottle. "Case, we've been together for five months. Not once have we gone past first base. I'm a guy, I have needs." He groaned.

"Delete those pictures right now, or I swear I will bash your brains in with this thing." She threatened and the boy furrowed his eyebrows. "You're ing crazy. This could've stayed by a one night stand since all I ever wanted was to bone a cute asian girl, but no; little miss hard-to-get wanted a solid relationship based on real emotions and feelings."

Casey glared, "I will tear up your pretty little face if you don't delete those pictures of me this instant. I want you and your disgusting asian out of my life right now." She broke the empty bottle in her hand and prodded the sharp edges towards his face, "Do it now Logan or your life ends here." Casey spat him and he flinched, dropping his phone on the floor.

"Crazy ." He hissed and backed out the door. "Hey, dickwad. You forgot your pho- No... Let me keep this with me... for a little longer." She muttered to herself and unlocked his ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter