Manipulating Two Souls

Manipulating The Fate

Nayeon and Mina agree to have a double date since they want to introduce their lover to each other. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung come first on the amusement park gate.

"How is your girl look like Chaeng?"

"She is prettier than a goddess"

"Ha! Are you kidding me? Why would a goddess fall for a dwarf like you"

"Excuse me, i'm better than you in term of taking care of my girl, unnie"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, i feel bad for Nayeon shi who fall for someone who isn't even romantic like you"

"Hey, do you wanna fight with me?"

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are ready to fight when two girls calling on their name as they approach them.

"Jeongyeon ah"

"Chaeyoungie"

Jeongyeon glances at the girl next to Nayeon and amazed with her beauty. Jeongyeon couldn't agree more with what Chaeyoung said that Mina is a goddess.

"Hello"

"Hi, babe"

Chaeyoung wrap her arm around Mina's waist as she introduce Mina to Jeongyeon. Nayeon glance at Jeongyeon who look awkward as she shake hand with Mina.

"I'm Myoui Mina, nice to meet you"

"Y...Yoo Jeongyeon here, nice to meet you too"

Nayeon frown as she stand next to Jeongyeon. She smiles at Chaeyoung and give a light hug to the small girl that she just met today.

"So, uh. Can we get inside now?"

Jeongyeon tell them to get inside the amusement park. Nayeon doesn't say much as she just glancing at Jeongyeon, she sigh softly but Mina notices her.

"Nayeon unnie, are you okay?"

"Yes, i'm fine Mina"

"You didn't say anything ever since we passed the gate though"

"Mina can i ask you a favor?"

Nayeon whisper at her and Mina gasp in shock. She doesn't like Nayeon's idea at all.

"Why should i do that though?"

"I wanna make sure"

"But unnie..."

"Please, just this time"

"Okay....but i'm sure no one will agree with this"

Mina nod agree as she hold the strap of her bag. She approach Chaeyoung who is buying drinks for them. Chaeyoung frown as she talk to Mina. Mina pecks Chaeyoung's cheek as the girl nods weakly.

She hold Chaeyoung's hand and they both approach Nayeon.

"Just for an hour, i won't let you have her more unnie"

Mina say seriously, Chaeyoung is still pouting when Nayeon put on herbarm on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Let me borrow your girl for a while. Jeongyeon will take care of you, since you can't try any of extreme ride"

Nayeon explain more, Chaeyoung and Mina don't seem to like the idea of swapping partner even if it only for an hour.

"Let's go Chaeyoung"

"I will be here once i finish the ride with Nayeon unnie"

Chaeyoung tell Mina for the last time before she get dragged by Nayeon. Mina look at Nachaeng go further away sadly, as she sigh. Jeongyeon approach her cluelessly as she just back with Nayeon's popcorn.

"Where is Nayeon?"

"She is with Chaeyoung"

"What? But..."

"She will be back in an hour, i think"

"You're okay with that?"

"I'm not okay with it, can't you see that?"

"Ah, sorry. Nayeon can be a bit pushy at times. I'm sorry on behalf of her"

"You should have apologize to her not me"

"Huh?"

Jeongyeon frown as they both decide to sit on the empty bench as they watch people passing by.

"Jeongyeon unnie, you know your girl is always feel insecure about her relationship with you"

"Why? Did Nayeon said something about me?"

Jeongyeon glance at Mina but Mina just look up to the sky. Jeongyeon rub her nape as she is still clueless.

"I don't get it. I thought we are fine, or i thought so..."

"Jeongyeon unnie, why do you love her?"

"I'm not sure"

"You just agree with her most of the time right?"

"Well, kinda"

"Do you really love her?"

"I do"

Jeongyeon reply Mina sincerely. Mina sigh in heavily.

"You know unnie, i was here because i thought i will spend my time with Chaeyoungie but i get involved in both of your mess"

"I'm sorry"

"Nayeon unnie said the one who confessed first is her and you just accepted it"

"What's wrong with it though?"

"You never said clearly that you love her"

"I did say it, but i often get bad timing"

"Then tell her that, Jeongyeon unnie"

"No, i'm sure she will understand what i feel"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because she loves me"

"You know what unnie? My relationship with Chaeyoung isn't good either but both of us trying to be clear with each other, we said what we want and make up after we fought. You can't always expect your lover to always understand you but you're not trying to understand her"

Jeongyeon stay quiet, she knows that she actually depend on Nayeon a lot since she's older than her, she just likes being that way and it's a lot comfortable to be with Nayeon though she sometimes appear more mature than Nayeon when honestly she can be immature too.

"Mina"

"Yes?"

"Chaeyoung is so lucky to have you"

Jeongyeon pats Mina's head softly as she smiles, Mina say nothing as she blushing madly. Nayeon just come back with Chaeyoung from the Viking ride when they both see how Jeongyeon pat Mina's head.

"Chaeng"

"Y..yes, unnie?"

"Wanna do another ride?"

"...yeah, let's"

****

Nayeon and Chaeyoung scream out loud as they try another extreme ride, both of them just want to let out their frustration and screaming can help them to calm themselves a little.

Mina already cross her arms as she wait in front of the ride when Nayeon and Chaeyoung finish their ride. Jeongyeon stand next to her quietly when Nayeon approach her and take her popcorn.

"Woah, i'm so hungry after the rides. Thanks Jeongyeonie"

Nayeon eat the popcorn and walk away, Jeongyeon follow her behind.

Mina glare at Chaeyoung who keep on looking down as she feel intimidated by Mina's stare.

"I'm sorry"

"You make me waiting for you when you two have fun together"

"But you seem have fun too with Jeongyeon unnie, we decide not to interrupted..."

"Are you jealous?"

"A bit..."

Mina hug Chaeyoung tightly as she admit that she feel the same.

"I'm jealous too, you can have fun with Nayeon unnie. I feel like i'm being left out"

Chaeyoung hug her back, she grins as she rubs Mina's back gently.

"I missed you, Minari"

"I missed you too"

"Let's go somewhere else"

"Huh?"

"I want to kiss you so badly"

Chaeyoung grins playfull as she hold Mina's hand and drag her blushing girlfriend away.

****

"Nayeon ah, Im Nayeon"

"What is it? Do you want to try some rides with me?"

Nayeon who is walking in front of Jeongyeon stop her step as Jeongyeon's hold her wrist.

"If i make a move to you, will you let me?"

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"J..just answer me"

"No"

"Why?"

"I don't know, i'm just not in the mood to do anything right now"

Jeongyeon suddenly hold Nayeon's in her arms, Nayeon keep blinking before she start resisting the hug.

"Y..yah, we are in public"

"I want to hold you so bad"

"Why are you suddenly like this? What did you two talking about actually?"

Nayeon keep on pushing Jeongyeon away but Jeongyeon hug her more.

"I think Mina is pretty"

"What? Why don't you just go date her instead?"

"I'm not done talking yet, just listen to me for once and stop rebelling"

"I'm no-"

Jeongyeon shut her as she kiss her lips, Jeongyeon bring in the blank Nayeon to some secluded area and press her against the wall.

"I love you"

"Why are you suddenly confessed to me?"

"I do think Mina is pretty, but i actually keep glancing on you. I couldn't say anything because you look so gorgeous today. It's annoyed me"

"Why?"

Nayeon look up at her as Jeongyeon tries hard not to look away. She is shy but admit such thing to Nayeon is really hard for her. She usually and make fun of her lover but praising Nayeon is equal to admit how she fall for the older girl. She just doesn't like it.

"I don't want others see you and fall for you"

"Are you jealous?"

"Yeah"

"Wow, did the Yoo Jeongyeon i know can even feel jealous?"

"Hey, i can fell that way too you know. You've gotten prettier that makes me insecure. I actually keep glancing at you secretly"

"Why did you do it secretly"

"Because i'm afraid you might teasing me for that"

"But you're the one who keep teasing me"

"I know"

Jeongyeon chuckles, Nayeon hold her face as she stare at Jeongyeon quietly.

"W...what?"

"Say it again that you love me"

"I love you, Nayeonie"

Nayeon show her bunny smile as she get so shy after Jeongyeon confessed that. Both of them close their eyes as they lean closer and kiss.

****

"C...Chaeyoungie this is too high"

Mina keep holding on Chaeyoung's shirt as they both get inside the ferris wheel. Chaeyoung hug her waist and pull her closer. Mina is sitting on her lap as they both stare at each other.

"You sure this is safe?"

"It's fine, i'm here with you. Why are you so scared? Just focus on me and forget about the height"

Mina trembles hands are resting on Chaeyoung's shoulder when Chaeyoung lean her face closer.

"I can't believe your dating wishlist is kissing on the ferris wheel"

"Just do it, i'm getting impatient here"

Chaeyoung grins as she keep looking at Mina who complain about her idea.

"Why did i end up dating such a freak?"

"I'm not freak, okay?"

"Yes you are"

"This what people called being romantic, you know"

"Fine, i'll do it. Just...no more scary rides after this. Promise me"

Mina plead she lean closer, Chaeyoung nods agree. Mina kiss her lips gently but Chaeyoung hold on her nap and deepen the kiss more.

****

Jeongyeon put her arm on Nayeon's shoulder as they both walk together with Mina and Chaeyoung who are holding hands.

"Next time i don't want to do double date again with you unnie"

Chaeyoung complain, Jeongyeon and Nayeon both laugh.

"Well, i guess no next time then"

Nayeon chuckles as she srap her arm around Jeongyeon's waist.

Mina hug Chaeyoung's arm as they still holding hands to the bus stop.

****

***

**

I didn't plan to make a sequel of this at first, but since some of u wanted me to, so i made one. Thanks for comment and subcribe. I'm going back to sleep now xD