We Under the Moonlight.

Like Oh 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few weeks later Serena and Melanie attended GOT7's FLIGHT LOG: TURBULENCE FANMEET TOUR in Los Angeles with Jasmine and Katherine. The sisters flew in the day before the concert to catch up with their limited time. Melanie and Serena informed Katherine and Jasmine about their relationship with the idols and going into further details. Jasmine knew something was bound to happen between their friends and the idols while Katherine still found it shocking that the two ended up with the other's bias. This time around though Serena and Melanie didn't have Hi-Touch and so left right after the event to hang out with Jasmine and Katherine some more. Melanie and Serena had messaged Jaebeom and Mark, respectively, about it. The boys weren't thrilled about it, but it was something they couldn't do anything about it. Anyways, Melanie and Serena didn't return to Seoul until early Wednesday.

A week later the sisters attended GOT7's 3RD FAN MEETING titled, We Under the Moonlight. Because the seats were all assigned, Melanie and Serena didn't arrive until a little after five because they wanted to get some resting done before the event took place. Although they weren't sitting next to each other they were within the same section area as they sat on the ends of section B in the first row. Both women were slightly nervous as they still felt guilty for being there. They weren't officially part of the fan-club, but they still felt excited in seeing GOT7 performing at their very first fan-club concert in Seoul and practically seeing everything that Korean IGOT7s get to see unlike other places outside South Korea.

When the event started it went by in such a blur with so many things happening and emotions going high that Melanie and Serena were surprised it ended so fast. The sisters found GOT7 cute in their boy scout outfits, but also found it so weird as they were practically grown men in the said outfits. Another moment of theirs that the two enjoyed was when GOT7 was doing a drama of sort where everyone acted out a role except for Mark until Jackson near the end gave him a role. Honestly, it was such a mess, but still fun as everyone was enjoying themselves. Another event was GOT7 having an archery battle while wearing casual clothing. Everyone hit a seven while BamBam got one. Jinyoung had difficulties fitting the arrow, but Jaebeom helped him as he later scored an eight while Mark went next and scored a nine.

There was even a VCR moment of the boys, minus Jackson and Mark who were the emcees as the other five were in the water playing games in the pool which of course cause a majority of the fans to scream loudly at the prospect of the idols being all wet. The group of seven played a sort of Marco Polo with small plastic balls and danced to their own songs in the water in a random play dance with two teams. One was Yugyeom and BamBam and the other was Jaebeom, Youngjae, and Jinyoung. The maknae line won and so the other team got the plastic balls thrown at them by the winners because of Jackson's scoring. All Serena and Melanie could noticed was that Youngjae was laughing throughout the whole video which caught their attention and made them laugh just as much.

Earlier they played games where they wore sashes so they could earn badges from winning in the games. One was 'Guess the Song' where the boys had to figured out the titles of their songs that played for a few seconds. They also played the number game where they had to shout out numbers in order without two people saying the same one. The quiz game later wasn't as bad, but it was fun seeing their answers for a lot of the questions. Later on they had another segment of games where Youngjae was still the MC for this game round, too. The other six were split into two teams. One group consisted of Mark, Jinyoung, and BamBam called 'Young and Rich' while the other team consisted of Jaebeom, Jackson, and Yugyeom called 'Namja Swag'. The sisters didn't comprehend the names, but knew it was just like them to name themselves that way.

Melanie and Serena laughed at their little antics due to them spinning around elephant style and running towards the bar that held rice cakes hung by strings. It was Yugyeom versus Mark, Jinyoung versus Jackson, and Jabeom versus BamBam. It was a total mess causing all the fans to laugh and watch in excitment. Mark took awhile to bite one as he spun around too much and even ripped a string from the bar. The most chaotic was Jaebeom. He somehow broke the bars apart causing all the rice cakes to fall to the ground. Team Namja Swag were ahead, but because of that incident it caused Young and Rich to catch up and winning in the end. Of course with the help by Jinyoung who held Jaebeom back several times. Mark even picked up a stray rice cake, ate it, and shared it with his teammates before he and Jaebeom cleaned up the rest and tossed it to the side.

After that GOT7 dressed in sevent different types of bird onesies which the sisters and the fans found endearing and had a good laugh. It was due to the boys looking way super adorable as the onesies represented their fan-club of baby birds. Mark was a rooster, Jaebeom was a falcon, Jackson was a parrot, Jinyoung was a blue jay, Youngjae was a duck, BamBam was an eagle, and Yugyeom was a chick. Serena and Melanie found it touching and were happy and proud to be a part of the boys' fandom. Also Jaebeom became super hyper during this part and even later on. May be that caused the others to be like so, too. Later Magnetic came on and the boys perform the song while being in their onesies and they were acting all bird like. It was really a cute and fun sight to see.

GOT7 performed many of their songs throughout the fan meet as well from their titled tracks to their other songs such as Hey, If, Skyway, Let Me, and I Like You. To end the fan meeting GOT7 ended it with their final song of Before the Full Moon Rises. They came out on a bus-like movable stage with several staff members maneuvering it around the main floor from one end to the other with all the confetti flying around them. Once they reached the stage did they bid goodbyes and bowed in thanks for their fans' continual love and support. Before going off the stage they had some last minute fun with Mark doing his flips and Jaebeom doing his b-boy moves. Mark was the first to leave with Jaebeom following after. Youngjae was the last one to leave and wished everyone a happy new year.

~~~~~~~

After the event the sisters had split up after taking pictures with one for memories. Both Mark and Jaebeom had messaged their girlfriends to meet them at their planned location so they could hang out and for the two to not leave again so soon like last time. Serena went to Shindong's DraQura PC Castle as Mark wanted to play some online games with her here since they were in the area. As for Melanie she and Jaebeom were going to enjoy their time at Lotte World gain, but this time it was just gonna be the two of them for their third date. In the mean time both girls entered the area to do their thing before the boys actually arrived.

~~~~~~~

Serena was playing a round of Overwatch as Mark had gotten her addicted to the game when he appeared beside her as she had messaged the idol about where she was seated within the PC bang. "Hey there." He whispered while softly pecking her on the cheek and taking the empty stall next to her. "Hi." Serena absentmindedly responded while still focusing on the game before her. Mark watched her play before her character died and she turned her attention onto him and noticed his get-up. "Still wanna stay and play?" She asked unsure as Mark took her hand and gave it a light squeeze. "Yeah, it's fine. Everyone's too busy to notice us." "Okay."

The two focused on their own computers to play a game of Overwatch, but Serena grew bored of the game and went to play another PC game while Mark continued to play Overwatch. Mark was still into the game and Serena had had enough of playing computer games that she instead moved her chair to watch Mark play instead. She dozed off some time later with her chin placed onto her palm which was planted on top of her lap. Mark didn't take notice of her sleeping figure as he was still focused on playing the game until he felt a heavy bumped against his shoulder and he looked over to see Serena had fallen asleep.

Mark exited his game before lightly tapping Serena on the nose to wake her. He giggled when Serena stirred, but didn't awake by his action. He shook her shoulder softly which got her to actually wake up. "I'm sorry that I fell asleep." She apologized to the idol as he smiled and shook his head. "It's okay. It's already been a good few hours, but why didn't you tell me you were sleepy?" He brushed a few strands of her hair out of her face and behind her ear. "You were having fun and I didn't want to disturb you since I'm sure you don't get a lot of off time to enjoy some leisure time." Serena told him as she rubbed the sleepiness away from her eyes.

Mark appreciated her thoughtfulness and decided that he had had enough of playing online games "Thanks, Serena, but don't worry. I get enough time to play games. Let's get you home. It's kinda late." Serena scoffed as she stood up followed by Mark. "It was already late to begin with, Mark." The idol laughed as he laced his fingers with hers as he led them out of DraQura. "How else are we gonna have our dates if they're not late at night, Serena?" He asked in a teasing manner once they were walking to the nearest bus station to head back to Cheongdam, but it caused Serena to eyed the idol weirdly. "What date? This wasn't a date, Mark."

"It's not the best first date, but it was a date." Mark informed as Serena countered. "That's just hanging out. A date is, well, it's a..." She trailed off as Mark egged her on to continue. "Is what? What's a date, Serena?" "I don't know. Shut up." She told him a bit flustered as Mark laughed. "You're so cute." "I'm not cute." "To me you are." "Well, you're a -head." "Yeah, that's true, but I'm your cute -head." "I didn't even call you cute." "Yeah, but you didn't deny that I wasn't yours either just now." Serena was going to counter, but knew that he was right and so she closed with the idol still chuckling beside her.

The pair arrived back in Cheongdam where Serena invited Mark inside her smaller apartment as the idol still didn't want to go back home or depart from the female. The only reason Serena was at 503 was because her laptop was over here and her other belongings which she was still working on the pet center's website to update everything. Mark used her bathroom first while she cleaned up the place and changed out of her heavy clothes and into something light. She used the bathroom after and told Mark to make himself comfortable. Serena didn't expect that he actually would as she found him asleep on her mattress a moment later.

Serena watched Mark sleep while wondering why he would sleep here when he could be sleeping at his dorm before covering him with a blanket and went downstairs to work on her work's website without disturbing the idol. Some time later Serena fell asleep at her computer and Mark awoke a few minutes later. He made his way downstairs to check on her when he figured that Serena didn't want to wake him and noticed that she had indeed fallen asleep. Mark smiled at the sight as he closed her laptop before maneuvering her body into his arms to carefully carry her up the narrow stairway

Please log in to read the full chapter