#HITTHEGYEOMSDAY.

Like Oh 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom were the first ones at the entrance waiting for the two pairs to show up. Well, one pair they knew for sure was joining them while the other pair they were still waiting for a response. "Don't you think we should stand away so that no one can recognize us?" Youngjae quietly asked his fellow members as he was aware they were only like two meters from the entrance as other people were passing by. "We should be fine, hyung." BamBam assured. "Well, Mark hyung still hasn't responded back so I don't know if they've left yet." Jackson informed s with a sour face.

"Chaewon noona would meet us here." Yugyeom said. "But I don't know where they were." "Did Mark hyung said where he and Jyongri noona were, Jackson hyung?" Jinyoung asked as Jackson was still on his phone awaiting a response. "No." "So either pair could take a while. We'll have to wait then." Jinyoung stated although he was suppressing a small smirk from forming. "How long do we have to wait?" Youngjae whined. "My stomach hurts." "You could have eaten on the way over here, hyung." Yugyeom told him with a pointed look. "We had plenty of time before coming here, too. Or you could just go back in and grab a snack."

Youngjae frowned. "I don't wanna go by myself." "Then just wait, hyung. We'll be eating soon." BamBam told him before spotting two familiar figures exiting the theme park. "There's Mark hyung and Jyongri noona." He ran over to them excitedly and hooked arms with Serena soon after. "Hi." BamBam cooed as Serena almost hit the male idol upon having some weird person latching onto her. "Oh, Bam, hi." She greeted after calming herself down. "Where's the rest?" "Over there." He pointed as he led her towards the others making Serena released her grip from Mark who frowned at the lost of contact while following after them.

"Oh, hey Jyongri noona." Yugyeom beamed when she, BamBam, and Mark got closer. "Are you joining us for dinner?" He asked hopefully as Serena put up a smile. "Uh, about that." She let out slowly. "I was just going to have Mark take me home." Jinyoung raised an eyebrow upon hearing that as he cast Mark a knowing look who just remained expressionless as to not give anything away. "Aww, why not?" Jackson asked with a pout. "It's still early and it's almost Yugyeom birthday in a few hours." "Oh, right. I forgot that your birthday is a day after Chaewon's." Serena eyes widened at the fact, but still shot the male an apologetic look.

"Sorry, Yugi, but I'm tired and I don't have my glasses. I can't really see right now because my contact lenses was starting to irritate my eyes." She explained as the youngest GOT7 member frowned. "Okay, noona. You don't have to if you don't want to." He said dejectedly which made Serena changed her mind. "But, since we're already out and about I guess I can join you for dinner for your birthday." Yugyeom's face lit up. "Really? Thank you so much, noona." He came forward and pulled Serena in for a hug who wasn't expecting it and laughed awkwardly as she patted his back while hugging him back just as awkwardly. "Welcome, Yugi."

"Oh, what's this, unnie? Are you actually being nice tonight?" Melanie teased as she and Jaebeom joined the group of seven, but were no longer holding hands as BamBam had dragged Melanie to them like he had done with Serena. Also Jaebeom wasn't too happy about the lost of contact with Melanie either. Serena rolled her eyes while pulling away from the hug to stare at her sister. "I forgot Yugyeom's birthday is a day after yours, so I have to be nice to him." "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that, too." Melanie looked over at Yugyeom. "Is that why we're going to eat out? Because it's for your birthday?"

"It was because we were hungry, but I remembered it was my birthday and we probably won't see each other and I wanted us to hang out some more." Yugyeom said with a bright smile. "That's cute, Yugyeom." Melanie cooed as she patted Yugyeom's back. She looked over at Serena teasingly and nudged her. "That's why you're not going home, huh?" "Yeah. Gotta make the birthday boy happy." Serena answered with a smile. "Alright, let's go." Jackson exclaimed with an excited tone, but then frown. "Wait, where are we gonna eat again?" Jinyoung sighed. "I thought I already told you guys to pick one earlier."

~~~~~~~

The group ended up at Serena's place out of convenience to not run into fans and the fact that neither of the boys knew where they wanted to eat. Also, Serena had a reason to go back home as to wear glasses. GOT7 were anticipating the rabokki dish that Melanie had made along with two other dishes of omurice and korokke that Serena had made as well since she didn't think the rabokki was enough. "Enjoy!" Melanie told them with excitement as she sat in-between Yugyeom and BamBam while Serena sat in-between Youngjae and Jackson.

"Eat up because Chaewon doesn't cook that often and might eat all of it." Serena teased as she helped herself to her own dishes as she wasn't a big fan of rabokki. "True." Melanie agreed with a laugh as she served herself a large helping of rabokki. "But unnie might eat all of the korokke, too." "Haha, that's true, too." Serena chuckled while the other seven happily dug into their meals with BamBam savoring the flavors. "This is delicious." "I guess." "It's whatever." Both sisters commented as it was a normal taste for them as they had to actually cook more often for themselves since leaving home.

"If you guys open a restaurant I would totally be there every day." Jackson stated as Youngjae agreed. "Yeah, me, too." Jinyoung let out a satisfied sigh. "It's so good to eat a home-cook meal. Thank you, noona." "Welcome." Both sisters chimed with smiles on their faces at making the boys happy with their cooking. "If only you guys could make us food every day." Yugyeom said with a sad tone despite his happy face slurping up the rabokki. "By that do you mean like lunch boxes or dinner boxes?" Serena asked for clarification as Yugyeom nodded happily. 'Yeah. "Nah, too lazy for that." Melanie dismissed with a laugh. "Too much work."

Please log in to read the full chapter