No.#2

Please believe me

----------------------------

"Why aren't you going to school Noona?" Jungkook sat up on the counter and pouted. "If it's because of the wounds it doesn't matter, you're still beautiful to me" I sigh and a tear falls from my eye. "I just, I don't want to, Not Today.(ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~^^) I don't think I can anyway because my uniform is covered in stains and I couldn't sleep last night'' Hoseok pulled me into a hug. ''I'm so sorry Hani-ah. I'm so sorry that I don't protect you good enough. Really. I'm sorry.'' ''It's okay'' ''I am a horrible friend. I promise, I'll stand up for you. I won't tolerate this anymore.'' ''Exactly Noona, we'll be here for you'' It helps that they are my friends. Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jiminie pabo. They all support me. Well, Try to anyway.

JIN P.O.V

This is it. Today is the day. I will confess to Hani-ah. What I did yesterday felt good. She kissed me. We kissed!!!! OMO, I can't wait to confess. I know she loves me. I get ready for school and my heart is pumping.

*Time skip*

I'm waiting outside of the school gate and the bell is about to ring. "Where is she?" I get out my phone and text her.

JIN: Hello? Are you coming to school today?

HANI: Why do you care?

JIN:  Because I need to talk to you!

HANI: And tell me how much if a mistake I am? No thank you...

JIN: No I won't do that..

HANI: Oh. Right. Instead you'll tell me I'm not good enough for anyone and that's why I'm an orphan? Should of thought about that.....

JIN: JUST! STOP IT! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING

HANI: IDFC

"Ah seriously, maybe I should if been nice to her-" "Hey Jin" I turn around and see Kyungsoo walking towards me. "Wazzup?" "Nun much. So, did you, ya know, to Hani-ah?" "Oh um, Yeah man. She learned from her punishment. She was so easy" "Tell me. What you gonna do next?" "Probably her" He smiled at me "That's my boy. I gotta bounce. Laterz" "Bye" I waved out and chuckled but then I heard Hani-ah. "YOU !" "Hani-ah! Wait!" "YOU KNOW WHAT JIN. FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT YOU HAD SOMETHING DECENT TO SAY BUT TURNS OUT YOU JUST WANTED TO ME INSTEAD" She turned around and started running  so I chase after her. "Stop! Hani-ah! Please I-" SCREECH. BANG. I stop in my tracks as I see her body lying amongst the glass and blood dripping out of her ears. "N-no!" I run to her "HANI-AH! I'M SO SORRY. WAKE UP. I LOVE YOU! PLEASE WAKE UP!" But it's too late.......

I just lost my true love.

My first love.