No.#1

Please believe me

Tuesday morning....

6:30am

I wasn't able to sleep AT ALL....

Jin's words were still playing in my head...

*FlashBack*

I was running through the school hallway, trying to escape Jin's threats. I failed. He grabbed me and lead me into the janitors closet while covering my mouth. All you could hear was quiet, muffled screams. "Shut up you lil " He leant closer to me and my nose. "You need to learn who the Boss is, you got that!?" I shook my head yes and he uncovered my mouth and came in closer. "J-jin.. W-w-what are y-you-?" He stopped me by crashing his lips on mine. I tried to push him off but my arms are to small. He bit my lower lip asking for an entrance but  I wouldn't let him. He punched my stomach extremely hard, which made me gasp and it gave him the opportunity to do so. He moaned and I cried. I don't want this. I hate him. He bit my tongue and it started to bleed but he all the blood of my tongue. He stopped the kiss, moved backwards and punched me down to the ground. "You... If I don't get what I want. I'll punish you!" He kicked my stomach and walked out like nothing happened. 

*Back To Reality*

"Hani-ah? Wake up, schoool!" Oh I forgot to mention, I am currently living with Hoseok. Secretly. "Hurry before the boys come" I move out of bed and go into the bathroom. I have bruises on my neck, waist,arms and my lips are swollen and my tongue has gone huge. "I can't go to school like this" I change into an outfit suitable for outdoors and I walk downstairs and see Hoseok and Jungkook in the kitchen. "Eh? Hani-ah, you need to quickly leave before Jin shows up. Where's your uniform? And why do you look like that?" "I'm not going to school..."