Regretted.

Relationship Goals

"Angel-ah.." Then I turn around too look who is it. When I see who is the person. It's Jin. Geez, I think I've daydreaming too much for think that is Jungkook.

"Oh, Jin-oppa? Do you know where is Jungkook?" I said too him hoping that he know where is Jungkook. "Yeah I know. He is crying now and he said that I can't tell you where is he.." Jin said with sad tone. 

"Huh.. It's fine oppa. I know you're good at keeping some secret" I give him a sad smile. "No no, now I think it's will be better if I tell you where is he.." Jin said and told me that Jungkook is at the practice room. 

Then I ran to the practice room for search him. When I already infront of the door, I heard some sob. 

Knock knock.. 

"Hello? Jungkook-oppa?" I opened the door and saw Jungkook sit in front of the mirror while crying. "Ja.. Jagiya?" He said while sobbing. Then suddenly he stand up and hug me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or yelling at you before. I... I just.. I can't imagine if I lose you" he said between his sob. "Is okay oppa.. I understand why you're yelling and mad at me before. I.. I was so stupid to not tell you before and mess this up.." I said try to explain it simply and make him feel better. 

"No no. I'm the one who must being blamed.. I know you're worry that I'll hurt you or.. or-" I cuted him by kiss his lips. "Is okay.. You didn't hurt me, never. But I don't think that he will introduce his new girlfriend to you to make you believe that we are just a friend.." I said hoping he'll understand. 

"Wha.. He has a girlfriend now? It's make me feel more bad.." He said while looking down, "No no, don't feel bad, before he is mean to introduce us his girlfriend but you take me away before even he speak.." I said. 

"Oh.. Really? Who is she?" Finally he smiled and stop sobbing. "Lisa from BLACKPINK" he is a little shock when I tell him who is Bambam new girlfriend. "Wow! Really, in our 97' liner group he didn't say anything! He just said that his BESTFRIEND is beautiful then I said no one better than you! Wah.. Jinjja that kid! " he complaining.

I just laughing at his sensitivity about his best friend love life. Yeah, he is a bit shock when I said to him that Bambam, his best friend was my ex.

"Tomorrow I will meet him about this you know" he said chuckling. "Yeah yeah, better I hang out with Lisa eonni.." I said chuckling than he kiss my nose. Now we've been better.

3 years later... 

Now I have my own house, so my members was still in the dorm and left six person there.

I often read some news about me and Jungkook relationship. Yesterday me and Jungkook was go to Busan to met his family again. They are very good to me even his nephew already call me 'sukmo' and tell us to get marry already. Then we just laughing and tell them to be patient. 

Tonight, Jungkook wanted me to come with him to some park. He will here in 20 minutes again, so I think I'm gonna go shower first then get ready. 

Then when I already done, I hear the door bell rang and I run to see is it Jungkook or not. When I opened the door, I see Jungkook wearing tuxedo and standing so cool there. 

"Are you ready, princess?" He said while show of his beautiful famous smile. "Geureom! But which park we'll go?" I smiled at him but with curious face. 

"You'll see" he gave me smirk. Then I enter his car.

Then when we arrived, I looked out through the car window. "Wah, this is so beautiful! How you get this place?" I said while looking at the park. "Let's go! " he said.

"Okay" I said with happiness. When we already out, we walked around the park then suddenly, "Angel-ah, I want to ask you something.."