Hard love.

Relationship Goals

After that day, I always call him Kook oppa or Mr. Bunny. The other members is already know about us and the fans is know too. But they are very supporting us. Even they making some ships name like GalKook or Jungxy. We are called 'Multi-Couple' cause we are same, multitalent.

After Weekly Idol, Running Man, etc. with BTS, 'Multi-Couple' is really famous.

Now, here I am. Being in relationship with Jungkook almost 1 year without interference from the sasaeng fans. But just yesterday Jungkook told me some unexpected news. All the BTS members is have a feeling for me. And he said that's the reason why a few month ago he said "before I late.. "

Now I know the reason why he told me that. Honestly, the other members was wanted to confess, but Jungkook is the first who confess his feeling to me. 

Today they are wanted me to invited Minjung, Stefanie, Gaby, JenA, Kyungmi, and K to going to have some dinner in restaurant. 

After the dinner, I think I'll go to their dorm first but my members will go to our dorm, so I'm alone with the boys again. 

"Come in Angel-ah!" They said, I reply with small smile. Jungkook hold my hands while I still there and the other members looking at us like a bit jealous or annoyed. But Jungkook's didn't care about that.

We've talking until 01:24 am. "Alright guys, now I must go back to my dorm because it's already morning and it's not good for a girls go home late.. " I said look at my clock then at them.

"Ahhhh! Okay" J-Hope and V said while pouting. "I'll drive you home, cause it's not good for a girls go home in the morning by herself.." Jungkook said while chuckling. The other just chuckled.

"Araseo, geureom kaja!" I said to Jungkook chuckling and say goodbye to the other members. 

When I finally reach SM Ent. building, he kissed my forehead and say, "Jalja! And sorry for the members attitude earlier, yeah you know, they still can't accept us.." He said while looking down.

"Is okay oppa, I understand why they are acted like that.. Jalja! Take care!" I said and he get in the car and started drive back to BigHit Ent. building.

When Jungkook opened the door of their dorm, they are in living room sit at the sofa. "Jungkook, come here please.." Jin told Jungkook. "Waegeuraeyo hyung?" He ask the hyung.

"You know we liked Angel for a long time right?" Suga told him, "Yes, I know it. But is okay, just don't take my girl and that's all okay" Jungkook said to them

"Really? I mean, we're sorry for earlier because we didn't like you and her very close. We're very sorry Jungkook-ah" Jimin said. "Is okay hyungdeul.." He smiled. "Thank you and sorry Jungkook-ah, we'll try to not like her this way anymore" Jin said.