oo1

When the Worlds Collide

It's dark, cold and drizzling. Jiwoo sat down in front of her computer, playing with the end of her hair that hanging above the shoulder. She was wrapped in a gray sweatshirt, a blue parka, and a maroon scarf. It was 8PM and she still at her office. Her phone vibrated.

Lee Ahyoung.

"Hi, babe, where are you?"

"I'm still at the office."

"Stop overworking yourself and get back. We still have class tomorrow. The first day of the semester."

"I know. But the deadline is tight. I need to get it done before the new term is started."

"Sure. You bring the key?"

"Yup. Just sleep first."

"Kay. See you."

She smiled as the call from her roommate end. Jiwoo was the third term in the university. However, she started working part-time already. She sighed and continued her work.

Moments later, she leaned back and nodded.

"Done!"

Jiwoo packed her belongings, turned off the lights. She walked to her sharing apartment. Cold air hit her as soon as she step out her office. When she reached her apartment, there were few people outside the apartment with boxes. Several males at her age. Lately, there were many new students who moved in. Jiwoo just ducked in and gave little smile as she passed them. Jiwoo went into her room,saw her roommate was sleeping and sat in her chair. She looked at her wristwatch and prepared to sleep.

.

"WAKEY WAKEYYY!!" Someone shook Jiwoo's body. She felt weight pressed against her.

"What time is it?" Jiwoo rubbed her eyes.

"It's 8 babes. Our class at 9." Ahyoung went to her desk, did some makeup. Jiwoo took a bath and dried her hair. She wore a navy blue sweater, black pants, and her favorite maroon scarf.

"Let's go." Jiwoo already in front of the door, wearing her sneakers. Ahyoung got her handbag and they left the apartment.

.

Ahyoung and Jiwoo need to part ways. Ahyoung needed to go to the business building while Jiwoo went to art building. She was on time. She went to the second row from the back, her favorite spot. The students started coming.

Same old faces huh? Jiwoo was twirling her pen when a student tapped her shoulder.

"Is it typography class?" It was new face. She never met him. He used brown sweatshirt, gray sweatpants and baseball cap. The eagerness at first day showed on his face. Next to him, there was another boy who stood behind him. He was as stylish as his friend, black hair, white t-shirt, black jeans, beanie and glasses. His little smile that plastered on his face resulting eye smiles. His face was flawless. Jiwoo just nodded. The boys put his belongings the seat behind her. The boys talked to each other, whispering things. Then, Jiwoo heard someone cleared his throat. A hand appeared next to her. She turned a bit to see the hand's owner. It's the boy with baseball cap.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung. This is my friend, Park Jimin. We are new here. Hope we can be the friend." A rectangular smile showed on his face. Jiwoo nodded a little and give the little smile and shook his hand.

"Hi," Jiwoo replied. She turned to Jimin and shook his hand. When they saw each other, they found themselves staring at each other eyes. She smiled and so he did. Then, the lecturer came.

"Good morning guys. Welcome to my class this term. As you see, there are some new faces around here. There are quite many transfer students." Heard many giggles from the girls. So, I hope the existing student may help each other. Let's begin the class."

.

When the class finally over, Jiwoo packed her things and ready to get her lunch. Then she saw the two boys behind her seemed confused. She sighed and turned around.

"Is there anything I can help?" Jiwoo asked politely.

"Hehehehe, we just don't know where is the cafeteria. Would you mind telling us where is it?" Taehyung shyly asked.

"Sure, I'm going there too. Let's go together." The two boys followed behind her. Suddenly Jiwoo stopped her ways and turned. So did the boys.

"Don't walk behind me. Let's walk together." She gave a little warm smile. Taehyung started talking. He said he used to live with his grandmother at Daegu and moved here to live with his parents.

--

"YAA!! Nam Jiwoo!! Let eat!" From afar, Jiwoo could see Ahyoung ran through the corridor. She halted the moment she saw two unfamiliar figures behind her friend.

"Hello?" Ahyoung said in questioning tone. She raised her eyebrows

"Ah! I'm Kim Taehyung and this is my friend Park Jimin. We are new students." Taehyung adjusted his baseball cap before shaking his hand with Ahyoung.

"Hi, I'm Jimin." Jimin smiled a little.

"Hi, I'm Ahyoung! I and Jiwoo want to eat at the cafeteria. Do you guys want to join us?" Ahyoung invited them.

"Sure! Let's go!" Taehyung immediately agreed.

--

The four of them sat facing each other. They enjoyed their lunch with a few talks. Ahyoung and Taehyung got a little bit closer since they were so talkative. Jimin just laughed a little while Jiwoo couldn't focus since there were lots of whispering around them.

"Look at those two new students! So hot!"

"What major are they?"

"Gosh! the one with baseball cap looks so cute."

"Nooo, the one with black glasses looks cuter."

"Gosh, why those girls can eat with themmm."

"Woahhhh its the hottiesssss coming to their way."

Jiwoo felt some presence behind her.

"Hey, Jimin, Taehyung!" A guy who smiled so brightly stood behind Jiwoo.

"Oh, Hoseok-hyung? Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung stopped talking as soon as he heard Jimin called two figures behind Jiwoo.

"Hyunggggggg, maknae-ahhhhh" Taehyung stood up and hugged them.

"Oh god, I miss you guysss." While they reconciled with each other, Ahyoung and Jiwoo looked each other awkwardly.

"Oh? Jiwoo? Is that you? It has been a long time since I see you." Hoseok tapped on her shoulder.

"Oh, sunbae, anyeong. How are you?" Jiwoo gave him awkward smile.

"Ya! Don't be too formal with me, we used to play often before we got too busy." Hoseok wrapped his arm around her shoulder. The sight made Jimin squint his eyes and made it even smaller. Were they close?

"Hahahaha, it's okay sunbae." Jiwoo still felt uncomfortable.

"So, you guys know each other?" Taehyung suddenly butted in.

"Ah, well yeah, we used to play in the same group," Hoseok explained. "Let's eatttt!!"

"You are eating with us?" Ahyoung asked.

"Yeah of courses" Hoseok beamed as soon as he sat.

"Yeahhh the more the merrier!!" The sight of three sunflowers in front of Jiwoo made her facepalmed, so did Jimin.

 

 

A/N: Hey this is smollmochi. I am a new writter, so please take care of me and give some love to my story. Sorry if there are some grammatical error. Leave some comment and vote! THANKSSSSS