2/?

Hurt

Taehyung's Point of View

I hurried went out to find a bus to get on. I mentally slapped myself for daydreaming about that incident again. But honestly I just can't seem to get rid of this. I hurriedly got on the bus that stopped infront of me. it was packed with so many people well tnot really that full but some people were already standing so I had to squeeze in a little bit, if i had the spare time I would have got on the next bus but because of me being dumb I had to go this hardship. I have to remnd myself not to do that ever agin.

I tried to find position that will make me more comfortable because there were so many people in here. When I was able to spot a position a just stand their and waited for the bus to leave. I looked at my watch and mentally slapped myself again because I am already late for my work, Need to mentally prepare myself for the lectures that I will be getting. The bus started again and made it's way. I just put on some headset and listen to some music. Some people started to get out of the bus moments after making the bus have more space. there were some available sits now so I sat down. Suddenly someone sat next to me, I didn't mind because it this bus was not mine. But what bothered me the most is that he was sitting to me really close to me. Other people didn't notice this because they were either holding their phone or was sleeping.

Suddenly the guy started to speak.

"Hey, give me whatever you have." He said whisphering to my ears.

At that moment, cold sweat started to form in my face.

"I---Idon't have an-anything t--t-to gi-give you" I said whisphering not to gain much attention from the people around me.

"Oh look at you, stuttering like that, you look cute I could just eat you up" He said making me feel terrified.

I didn't know what to do anymore so when the bus suddenly stopped I went out immediately. But the moment I went outside the guy was alredy following me around. I stated to feel really scared so I started to run and run. I didn't bother to stop and apologize to the people who I bump into because now I just need to get away from this horrible guy. I stated to get out of breathe when I looked behind  I saw that guy still running but I think that he alredy lose sight of me so I carefully went to a corner and waited for that guy to go away. I hid in the most corner so that no one can see or notice me.

But moment later, that guy started to go my way I statred to feel very terrified right now. When he went near me. He saw me and started to go near me again.

"You thought your going to get away from me, ha?" he said while holding my hand.

"I---I --I , pl---ple--sea let m--me go!" I stuttered but made my voice go louder so that they can hear me and help me. I made a bad decision not making any noise while I was on the bus.

"Oh your, just cute. You know what? I should just take you instead" He said to me while making a lustful eye.

"NO!!" I started to scream but he covered my mouth. I was ver terrified I didn't know what to do anymore. But I just continued to scream and kick him so that someone care hear me and that I can still protect myself.

But what made me really scared and terrified was when he slammed me into the wall and put my hands above my head while his other hand was still in my mouth.

"You little brat, don't do that again or you'll get punish for not listening to me. If you do that again. You'll die" he said while gazing at me looking irritated by what I just did to him.

He started to undress me. I didn't know what to do I started to cry. I begged him to stop what he is doing but words were not audible because suddenly smack his lips into mine. I started to kick and punch him but that didn't do anything because he was too strong for me. I felt really dirty. I didn't know what to do I just cried and cried. when he suddenly let's go of my lips. I just know that I have to scream the name that came into my mind right now.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I screamed

 

Jungkook's Point of View

I got up from my bed and made my way into the bathroom because right now I need to go to my work. When I stepped out of the bathroom I quickly changed into my suit. I forgot to tell you that I am the son of a CEO well to be exact I am the son of the owner of the most well know hotels here in Korea. I made my way down to the kitchen to eat something. when suddenly I saw Taehyung just standing there holding a pan and a spatula. I didn't tell you who Taehyung is but he is my husband. Thats right we are married. But I didn't like this one bit. I have a girlfriend that I love so much but I ended up marrying Taehyung because for the benefit of our business.

Taehyung use to be my bestfriend. we met when we were kids. But as I grew up me and Taehyung gradually became more distant maybe because I was becoming more popular. Many people wanted to be my friend but none of them was like Tae he was my bestfriend and I can't replace him. 

When we were in high school I was one of the most popular kid in school (I can't believe its coming out from his own mouth! stop it Jungkook LOL. Author-nim is out jowk going back to the story) I still stayed humble and down to earth. I still made sure that I can spend some time with Tae but with all the pressure of me being perfect plus my parents expectation for me, I set our friendship aside because I know that Tae will understand. And to my likings he never complained about it. I was happy to have a friend like Tae because he is the one that understands me the most.

When I got a girlfriend I immidietly introduced her to Tae beacuse Tae is my bestest buddy. And just like how I knew it. Tae welcomed her with open arms. I couldn't believe that I have an angel friend. Me and Tae would oftenly meet here and there.

When were on our last year of high school we were introduce to college. But I didn't have any problem entering one because I was one of the most qualified one to enter colleg plus I have a scholarship well even though we are rich I didn't want support from my parents because I want to be independent and successful so that when I take over the company I can handle it. So yeah I accepted the faith that I have to take over my parents business because no one will take over it because I was the only child.

I was glad to know that Tae was joining me in the same college. But news came out that Yeri, which is my girlfriend by the way, is joining the same college too. I was very happy to have both of the people who I like th most entering the same collge as me.

"Kookie?" Yeri called me.

"I heard the Tae is going to the same college as us. is that true?" she asked me.

"Yeah, isn't that nice? two of the must important people in my life is gonna be with me." I said with a smilling face.

"Jungkook I've been meaning to tell you this but I don't like Tae at all" she said with a serious face.

"Yeri what are you talking about?" I said making the smile on my face fade away slowly.

"Like I said I don't like him. Stay away from him." She said again starting to raise her voice.

"Yeri, what is this nonsense you are talking about?"

"Please if you want to continue this relationship with me please stay away from him"

I couldnt answer her back at all now. because She is making me choose between her and Tae. But because my love for Yeri overtook I decide to stay away from Tae. I just loved Yeri so much that I can't afford to lose her. I felt soory for Tae but I just can't let go Yeri.

Our college days were coming to an end.

I regret agreeing with Yeri. I missed Tae so much I was too dumb to actually agree with her I should have just thought of ways to not lose them both. But no I actually agreed with her I was too naive at that time, and regret what I have done. 

My parents called saying that they need to talk to me. So I came by their office to talk to them.

"Jungkook, dear we have a surprise for you" My mother said.

"What is it?" I said because I was also curious.

"Well don't be suprise but we found you a suitable partner, in other words your getting married" My mother said while cheerfully looking at me.

"WHAT??!! are you kidding me?! I have a girlfriend for sake" I said not even bothering that I just curse my mother.

"Jungkook, that is not ver nice of you, you should be happy about it. He is a very caring and dependable man" my mom said making her smile disappear.

"Are you and Dad crazy?"

"No Jungkook we are no. Plus he already agreed to this"

"What?! and you just told me now. Sorry mom but I have no intetion on doing this because I dearly love someone and that is Yeri!!" I said raising my voice.

"I didn't teach you to talk back to an elder. But Our decision have been made and You are Marrying Taehyung."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I said completely suprise of what my mom has just said.

"Yes, You are marrying Taehyung. We are gonna officially announce this at our company's anniversary ball."

From that day on I started to hate Taehyung. I just can't believe him, he agreed to marry me when he knows that I have a girlfriend. He must be out of his mind. I just couldn't stand that. He is my bestfriend but he betrayed me like this Why did he even agree to this.

I snapped out of my thoughts and just continued to stare at Tae I didn't even know why I stared at him but moments later Taehyung must have notice that I was there so he hurriedly finish preparing the meal. After he finished preparing the meal he immediately bolted towards his room and moments later he was dressed in his formal attire heading outside. I just sat there and eat the meal that he prepared. even though I hated him I would not waste food just because of that.

After eating and cleaning up I went outside went to my car. I opened it and started the engine. I made my way toward the company. Jungkook had to stop to buy something that he needed at the company. when suddenly he heard someone called him. when he turned around there was no one their. So he just went back to what he was doing. But it kept bothering him so he decided to find that voice I heard it again but this time it was not his name but something else that is noe audible. He couldn't believ that people are not noticing it at all.

When the cries became more aubible he started to feel a bit nervous because the noise was getting louder and he he is walking in a path that no one is taking because it was enclose. I considered turning back but because he called me I just can't turn now. I was sure that he called me and that i feel that I need follow the noise.

What I saw made my heart fall into pieces.

 


Author-nim is completely ashamed that she wrote such a shabby story she is completely sorry that this was so badly written.


Okay sorry that I wrote this so badly sorry for the wrong grammars and sorry if you don't like this is about 2.1k words but still this is all I can give you. I will try to update soo as possible. Thank you for supporting me Thank to the one who subscribe to this story this means alot to me. Thank You!!!!