1/?

Hurt

Taehyung's POV

I woke up feeling a terrible headache. It must be because I drank a little yesterday. Nevertheless I still head down to start my day and make breakfast for me and my husband. I didn't tell you that I was married, yeah I am married. but I was just all an act. Basically the both of us is just tangled up in this situation because of jungkook's parent.

Before all of this happened me and jungkook were the bestest friend is that even a word, I think not. But anyway we were really close. We met when we were still kids at a kindergarten.

I was playing in the sandbox when I saw this cute little boy who looked so much like a bunny, he was smiling which showed how big his teeth was in the front. He just came with his Mother.

They went inside for a while. After a little while his mommy went to their car and kiss jungkook in the forhead, heading in soon the car and waving before driving off.

Being a friendly boy I was I approach this bunny looking boy.

"hi,. What's your name? I'm Taehyung call me taetae if you want" I asked smiling at the said boy.

"I'm Jungkook, but call me kookie" he said facing me.

"do you want to be friends with me."

"of course, taetae."

"let's play"

"sure"

​​​​​​That day marked the beginning of me and Just friendship. As year passed by we became inseperable. We became best buddies. What I do jungkook will be their to always help me. And I'll be always their when he needed me.

High School came. We were still best buddies and we still do the same as before. But one thing has change my feelings did. I don't see Jungkook the same way before. I didn't see him as a friend it was more than that and it scares me so much because it was clearly saying that I love him but I continue to deny my feeling because I didn't want jungkook to feel disgusted with me and losing our friendship is the lasting I want to happen.

Things started to change at that point. Jungkook started to become popular. Puberty did indeed hit him really well. But for me I think it didn't I just wear thick glasses to cover my face. Unlike me Jungkook is more sociable as we grew up. He had is own circle of friends that are as popular as him. I didn't try to make friends with them because I didn't like them and also I didn't want to be in his way.

Jungkook also started to work out. With all the pressure of him being the perfect guy. And gradually we became more distant with each other. I did make some friends while Jungkook was busy with his social life like jimin and Jin hyung. Those two became my best friend after jungkook.

I started to just look at Jungkook from a distance which mades me happy already because I know that he wants this and it will make him happy. But we still did meet up but it was very often.

A few days passed by and I heard that Jungkook already gotten himself a girlfriend. It broke my heart hearing that. The fang that it left really stings but I never complain because his happiness comes first for me. And like I said we are just friend and nothing more can happen.

After a few days when the news came out. Jungkook decided that I should meet his girlfriend. I didn't like the idea but I also didn't want to look like an unsupportive friend so I agreed.

"Taetae" he waved at me. We were inside a small cafe.

"oh hey kookie, is this your girlfriend? Nice to meet you. I am Kim Taehyung. Is Jungkook taking care of you well?" I started to blurt out not wanting to look disappointed and his all my sadness in the smile that I made.

"Hello Taehyung, yes I am Jungkook's girlfriend Yeri. Nice to finally meet you. Jungkook always talks about you." She said while smiling at me.

"oh kookie I appreciate the attention but please don't talk about me like that it gives me the creep" I said teasing Jungkook.

"but tae your my best friend how can I not talk about you" he said smiling at me then turning his gaze towards Yeri.

It hurts to know that Jungkook just treat me as his best friend. But it still made me happy because he didn't forgot about me. I wouldn't complain now because he is still there. And that is more than enough for me.

Months have passed and me and Jungkook would often meet but not like before it started to become so very often that I spent most of my time with Jin hyung and Jimin.

I didn't bother to bother Jungkook because graduation is about to come and I want to pass my subjects and get in the same college as Jungkook. Well as for Jungkook it's not a problem at all. He gets the highest score in our school. He already has a scholarship that can support his tuition fees in Seoul University.

I worked my off and studied and studied. After that my hard work finally paid off and I was able to got to college and I even earned myself a scholarship.

 I was extremely happy to know that I will be able to school as Jungkook. But soon rumor spread again and Jungkook's girlfriend Yeri is said to be going to the same school as Jungkook and that they will continue on their relationship.

I was disheartened by that new but I I can never complain because I don't have the right to do that. I am just his friend now.

College soon came and Jungkook was out of my league now. He was the talk of the school. Everyone wants to be friend with him, everyone is willing to give Jungkook everything because he is cool and hot.

But still here I am I still watch him from the side. Even though he doesn't notice me anymore I still follow him around quietly. Well call me stalker if you want. But It is the only way I can get close to Jungkook.

I was following him around when suddenly someone pulled me. I turned my head to see who it is and it was no other than his girlfriend.

"oh if it isn't Taehyung what are you doing here?" Yeri said.

"ummm.. No-nothing..I..i ah... j-just" I said stuttering because I didn't know what to answer her.

She looked around and spotted Jungkook talking with his friends. Then she turned her gaze towards me again

"Oh so your looking at Jungkook." She said smiling at me.

"....." I was not able to answer her anymore.

"Taehyung, I know you like Jungkook."  My eyes widen at the sudden statement that she said. I was shocked that she knew that I like Jungkook. How did she know was she following me too?

"I.. ah h-how d..di.. did.. you know?"I asked her 

"Taehyung it shows. I know you like him" 

i was lose for words those it show so much. At that point I was lose for words I have been hiding my own feeling from other since I don't know when because I didn't want to others to pity me or just make fun of me.

"Please stay away from him. This the last time I'm gonna ask you anything. Just please don't show yourself to him ever" she said in a serious tone.

​​​​I was still quiet at that time how can I just stay away from him. I don't even show up to him. I just look at him from a distance and now she's telling me to go away from him.

"what are y-." She cutted me off.

"he told me so he knows that your following him around at it annoys him so much. He told me to tell you this. He not that naive to not know that your following him around" she said while she smiled at me.

at that point on I never turned my gaze to Jungkook. When I notice him going to the same direction as me. i will go and find another way so that he will not see me. I know he hates me the moment Yeri told me those things. Well who will not.

From that point on I know that Jungkook and me are not gonna be friends anymore.

While I was still daydreaming thinking of all that. I didn't notice that Jungkook was already there. He just looked at me then turned around.

I started to get worried because It was almost time for work And I haven't even finish cooking yet. I hurriedly cooked our meal then went in to my room to look for my clothes.

I hurriedly went out not bothering to eat breakfast because I was already late and didn't have the appetite for it. I just prepared it so Jungkook can eat if he wants.

It was gonna be another long day for Taehyung.

 

Authors Note

So I decided to do divide it into parts because I am too lazy to type it all at once so here is it I know it has so many grammatical error haven't proofread it yet maybe later. I think it's a bit unorganize lol but hey I tried so please enjoy this thank you. Sorry if it's not that nice. I know it I am just a beginner so bare with me. Once again sorry and thank you.

 

​​​​​​

​​​

 

 

​​​