Monstrosity

Phantasmata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| Cruel. You're words and actions were ruthless that I never appreciated them before. I realized they are for my own sake. |

 

 

-/-

The both of them are sitting across each other on the living room. The woman crossed her arms as she ignored how he inspects her with his eyes like she's a criminal.

"Hi! I am Matt~"

"I know you. You don't need to say it."

He extended his arms like a ert as he asked, "Oooooh! Are you sure you are a ghost? Or were you sent by my friends to...play? Well, I'll be delighted to have a... cute girl like you to play with. Come to oppa! I'm gonna pinch your cheeks!"

"Do you really wish to die?"

"Uhmm. Sorry. So you are a ghost. Right? Isn't it ghosts visit someone to ask for help so they'll be able to cross heaven? Now tell me, how may I help you?"

"I'm not a ghost, young lad."

"What? Did you just address me like I'm younger than you? I don't think that you look older," he scowled  in disbelief.

"Please. Please and Please! Will you be quiet for just a minute? And... that stupid brain of yours, I could read it."

"Really? How amazing! If you're not a ghost, then what are you? Will you tell me what's inside my mind?"

"Shut up."

He made a 'lip zipping' gesture after replying, "Fine!"

"Good. First, how much do I know you? Well~"

"Oh! You're too amazing! You know my first question inside my mind."

"Will you shut up first?"

"Okay."

The woman crossed her arms and tell things in detail, "You are Matthew Kim. Either Kim Woojin or Kim Jinseok is your Korean name. Funny as it is, you are already 25 years old with a childish mind."

"Hey! You're too much!"

She just glared at him to make him stop and after achieving his silence, she continued, "You stand 6 feet and 2 inches in height. You are an only child and is the heir of Wangja Corporation which houses more than a dozen of subsidiaries. From the industries of food, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, clothing apparel, automotive, finance and a lot more. You were born in South Korea, but was raised in America. It has been 4 years since you went back to this country."

The man clapped his hands childishly, "Amazing. You are amazing. You even know my height! What do you know more about me? I mean physically. Like~"

"Unbelievable as it seems, but I know every inch of you," she pointed him from head to toe.

He covered his mouth with his right hand, "Jeong... Jeongmalyo? Are you... a stalker? A CSI? Perhaps,  you like me. Right? I wonder what things are covered with your words. Every inch," he playfully emphasized the last phrase with a laugh. 

"Will you elaborate that part so I could confirm your credibility?" He continued.

"Should I even tell you? You'll definitely die in shock. Haist! I don't wonder why your family thinks of you as a brainless dummy. You actually really are."

"Yah! How could you say that?"

She just ignored his rants and decided to tell him the information he wanted to hear, "Continuing my words, you were never an outstanding student, son, grandson and has no potential to be a future heir. When it comes to your personality, there's nothing to brag about. You are stubborn, lazy, loves to hangout with your friends excessively and plays around with a lot of women, leaving them with a broken heart."

Feeling insulted to her statement, the man pointed her angrily. "Hey! I'm not lazy! I just exercise the rights I have been entitled to. As you have said, I'm an heir," he insisted.

"Secondly, if you are wondering why I am here, I was sent here by someone who rules above."

"Someone who rules above?"

"You had an accident a few months back and almost died due to it. Luckily, that someone wanted you to have another chance to live."

"I lived because I was destined to survive that fatal crash."

She refuted his confidence which made him feel more confused, "Uhmmm. That's actually...wrong. Things aren't like that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter