Final

Missing Baby Sandeul

Kyuhyun is busy looking for something on his laptop when his phone rings. He glance to his phone to look on who's calling. 

"Sandeul's Manager?" He ask when the said Manager's name flash on the screen of his phone. Kyuhyun sigh then answer the Call. "Yes Hello?" 

"Ahm.. Kyuhyun-ssi.. Am i disturbing you?" Kyuhyun frown when he notice the nervousness on Sandeul Manager's voice. 

"Not really Managernim, why? is there a Problem? you sound nervous" He heard a frustrated sigh over the phone. 

"Sandeul's Missing" Kyuhyun nod. Not fully understand what is happening. 

"Oh okay.. Is there- WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN SANDEUL IS MISSING?!" Kyuhyun yelled. He immediately stood up and grab the keys of his car. 

"I don't know. Baro just called me saying that Sandeul didn't went home. We already called every friends of Sandeul but he's not with them. I even called Ken and Jin." Sandeul's Manager told him. Kyuhyun heaved a sigh. Where couldSandeul go at this hour? 

"Have you talked to Sungmin about this?' He ask. 

"No. I'm scared he might throw tantrums on me. So i just called you. I'm sorry, i know you're so busy because you are nearly enlisting, but Sandeul is your son so i think you should know." And then it hit him. He knows why his son is missing right now.

"Its okay Managernim. I think you should rest. I'll look for him and i'll ask my hyungs for help. Thank you for informing me" He immediately ended the call and texted his Hyungs for help saying that Sandeul is Missing. Then he went to his closet to wear a thin sweater and walks out of the dorm. He immediately drive out of the building to look for the whereabout of his son. He's busy scanning the road when he received a call from Sungmin. He sigh then prepares his ears for the man's tantrums.

"Hello Min?" 

"KYU! SANDEULLLIE IS MISSING! WHERE IS HE? OH MY GOD KYU WHAT IF HE GOT KIDNAPPED BY HIS SASAENGS? WHAT IF THEY PUT HIM SOMEWHERE? OMG KYUUUU MY SON! MY PRECIOUS BABY BOY" Kyuhyun closed one of his eyes when he heard Sungmin on the other line. Maybe this is what Sandeul Manager talks about or worse.

"Min. Can you please calm down? I'm looking for him okay? And you being like this won't help." Kyuhyun said. 

"This is because of you Kyu. He doesn't want you to enlist that's why." Sungmin said. Kyuhyun bit his lip then turn his car around. 

" I know okay? so please just calm down. I'll look for him and i'll talk to him." After minutes of consoling and assuring Sungmin that he'll find Sandeul. The latter agreed to just wait at the dorm. 

Its been One hour since he started looking for his missing son but still he didn't know the whereabout of Sandeul. Then it dawn on him where he think his son his. He fasten his speed and drove at Han River Park. 

Kyuhyun immediately got out of his car the moment he reached the Han River Park. He runs and look at his sides to see if Sandeul is there. He stop running when a familiar figure sitting on the bench near the river view caught his eyes. He smiled and went to sit beside the figure. 

"You're mad at me right?" He ask. The person beside him turn and look at him. Wide eyes and Mouth shapes like O. " Your Manager called me saying that you are missing. All of us are worried you know? your mom's the worse one." 

"Why are you here? you're supposed to be busy for your enlistment right?" Sandeul bow his head and play with the hem of his shirt. Kyuhyun sigh then turn his gaze at the river view. 

"Deul.. You know i have to do this right? Daddy needs to do this. Its just 2 years.." 

"But i'll miss you. Your fans will miss you and they will be sad. What if they will be inlove with another idol? What if they leave you.." Sandeul said. Kyuhyun chuckle then ruffle his son's hair. Earning a grunt from the latter.

"They will never do that. My fans love me and they are loyal to me hm? And Deul, I'm in Public Service. Means i'll go home always. You can see me always." Sandeul pout. 

"But still.." Kyuhyun put his arm around Sandeul's shoulder. 

"You trust Daddy right?" Sandeul nodded. "Then don't worry about me enlisting. Daddy will do well on the training and on my service. So don't be sad now hm?" Sandeul look at him and smile. "That's my baby boy" He hug him then kiss Sandeul on his hair. 

" I love you Daddy.." Sandeul whisper.

" I love you more Sandeullie. Just wait for Daddy hm? Maybe after we can have our duet Song" Kyuhyun said. Sandeul chuckled then nod. 

Kyuhyun sigh. He'll surely miss Sandeul when he enlist. But its just 2 years. And He knows his baby boy will do well just like him. 

 

FIN.

 

 

SORRY. KINDA LAME. 

 

THIS FIC IS DEDICATED TO MY TITA NINANGS AGAIN ESP TO ATE SHIE. AND TO ATE KEOMIN! HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS!