|| p.sy x l.hw ||

Unsaid Words

|| p.sy ||

"Okay, CUT!!" I heard the director said. But, even before he said it, my tears are already streaming down my face after bidding goodbye to the audience.

We filmed the mini concert for the drama and also for the vlive. This will also be our last filming that's why I can't help but to feel very sad and even if how many times I tried to hold back my tears, I just can't. Seoyoung unnie, who was beside me, hugged me and I could feel that she's also crying. I hugged her back and we comfort each other for awhile.

The casts and staffs came up to me. They gave me encouraging words as they try to cheer me up. I also thanked them and give them hugs.

Now, there is just one person left that I haven't really thanked to.

"Hyunwoo oppa.." I called him softly.

He smiled at me. As he starts walking to me, I could feel that the tears that stopped awhile ago start falling again. He hugged me and pats my back. I broke down again.

"It's okay, Sooyoung. It's okay.." He said in a very sweet voice.

How could I not cry? Just by thinking that this may be the last time I'll get to see him and hear his voice,

and the last time I could be in his arms.

"Oppa. Thank you. Thank you for everything." I tried to tell him in between my sobs.

 

|| l.hw ||

"Oppa. Thank you. Thank you for everything." My lips automatically turn into a smile hearing what she said.

I hugged her tighter as a reply. I want to her to know that I am also thankful to her as she is to me.

I break the hug and look at her. She's calmer now than before. I wipe the tears on her cheeks. When I did that, she kind of flinch that made her look at me.

I can't believe that I won't be looking at those eyes anymore.

The eyes that captured me. The eyes that made me fall..

 "Are you okay now?" I asked her, making sure she's okay. She just nods and gave me a smile.

The smile I will miss. The smile that could light up the world.

I smiled and caressed her hair one last time before we are called for the picture taking.

|| p.sy ||

We were separated as I went to the staffs in front while he was dragged on the other side.

After the picture taking, my eyes automatically search for the man I secretly like.

I looked at the side, surprised to find eyes already looking at me. Of course, I knew whose eyes it is.

After all, it is the eyes that made me fall..

He smiled at me.

The smile I would like to see every day.

I smiled back. We locked eyes.

It felt like we're the only ones in there.

Without saying a word, we knew what the unsaid words are.

|| p.sy & l.hw ||

"I like you, Oppa.."

"I like you, Sooyoung.."

 

-- END --