stress relief

Run to you

Jeonghan slump helplessly by the door, he forgot to bring his keys, again. He tries to call but no answer, maybe he's already asleep by now its 2 am in the morning until he heard there's a loud thud from inside, so Jeonghan rose from his position and knock on the door again,

"Shua? I forgot my keys, can you-" instead of meeting his roommate he sees a tall thin frame male in front of him, his hair all messed up and not-so-ironed shirt says "Your boyfriend shirts",

Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows, "Do I know you?" he asks, the male in front of him just stared at him in horror, then Joshua casually walks to the door and stop dead by his track looking at Jeonghan and whoever this guy in front of him,

"Jeonghan? I- I thought you're going to stay at your friend's place?" He said clearly stuttering.

"I was just walking around to clear my mind then I fell asleep by the park, who's this?" He said gazing at the man,

"Seokmin, Joshua's boyfriend" He finally speak up for once. wait, did he say boyfriend? Joshua's eyes wide open, Jeonghan is not so different from his state either. "WHAT?" Jeonghan spits out, "oh, sorry" after realizing he practically just yelled on his roommate 'boyfriend'. 

"I'll explain it later because he needs to go back to his dorm, now you go" as Josh pushed his 'boyfriend' and drags Jeonghan in and slams the door shut. "Really shua? Boyfriend? Behind your best friend back? wow, I really thought we were friends y'know?" He walks by to the kitchen looking for milk, "It's not like that, I mean- uh, he is but I was about to tell you, but- I'm scared" He said following him to the kitchen, "You're scared coming out to your gay roommate?" He asked rhetorically. "Okay, I was just don't want you to laugh at me" He frowns playing with the left over food on the table. "Stop touching it, I'm gonna eat it" he slaps shua's hand away. "Are- are you mad?" He asks, "I'm not mad, just, honestly, I don't have the energy to react right now" nodding and feeling relief that his best friend not mad by it as he helps Jeonghan heat the food, "Imma sleep though, you ok by yourself here?" Joshua yawns, "I'm good," He says pouring another glass of milk waiting for his food. 

7 am Seungcheol alarm rings right beside his ears, wincing by the sudden sound he quickly rose up and rub his eyes, his morning class around 9 he has another extra 30 minutes of nap, go take a bath, toast 2 slices of bread, grab some milk and go, but, he remember he needs to talk to his professor as he did not submit his paper last night. About last night, Seungcheol feels that butterfly inside his stomach once again and groans as he covers his face. He takes a real quick bath and toast some bread and grab some milk from the fridge, Mingyu comes out from his room still looking half-awake, "Morning class, hyung?" He grabs a yogurt, He nods and bites one of his toast and about to leave, "See you! If you need anything just text me! Don't forget we have practice at 2 pm today!" He says and waves goodbye. 

On the way, he meets one of his teammates, "Vernon!" Seungcheol calls and jogged trying to catch up, "Oh, Seungcheol hyung, morning class today?" He asks, "Nah, I need to see Professor Nam, I kinda past my final paper's due date last night" Vernon nods continue listening to the music and sway along with the beat of the song. "Oh hyung, have you heard about Hyungwon hyung?" He plugs out his earphone as they're approaching their University hall. "No, what about him?" Seungcheol stop for awhile, "He's dating with Minhyuk hyung, finally, those two hyungs sort their things out, I am so tired of their cat-and-mouse game honestly.. don't you think so?" Vernon looks at him, "Ah really? That's a relief, at least now I don't have to listen to Minhyuk nags about how Hyungwon rarely replies his text or such." He grins and looks at his watch, "I gotta go tho before he leaves for his class" by that Seungcheol heads to Professor Nam's office. While walking, "Hyung!" someone called from behind, he turns around and sees his accounting junior class, Seokmin practically running try to catch up with him, sometimes Seungcheol never realizes that he's a fast walker until things like this happen. So he stops and waits. "Yes?" He smiles, Seokmin stop running and pants as he still out of breaths. "uhm, I need your help-" He holds his hands up as he still trying to catch some breaths, Seungcheol chuckles "Breath Seokmin-ssi" after he finds his composure he starts talking again "I'm failing my accounting class, may I borrow your past notes?" he asks with a pleading eyes trying to say 'please help me before I got dropped out from this mf university'. "Oh sure, why don't you drop by my practice later? I'll give you my notes there" He offers, Seokmins smile widely "Ah yes, of course, Thank you hyung, you saved my whole academic year!!" he says and bows, "No problem" He smiles again, Jisoo should be grateful that I'm loyal because damn, this hyung will be the death of me if he keeps on smiling like that, he thought. "Alright then, see you later hyung!" he went to the other way. 

Jeonghan literally just woke up and he swears he will kill Joshua for waking him up from his sleeping beauty. "What Shua?" he snaps finally, "Help me" He stands by the door, Jeonghan curls some more and groans. "I have to take the job to pay our rent and Seokmin's still in his class and you're my last hope," Joshua begs his roommate to help him delivering his paper to one of his professors as he could not send it by email and the internet was down so that was a legitimate reason. "Besides, you also know him, I mean you took one of his class last year, I assume you'd still remember his office right?" He walks to Jeonghan's bed and drags his foot so he shall get up. "SHUA!" He yelps, and quickly sitting up. "fine I'll go, you owe me" Joshua grins watching Jeonghan grabs his towel trying to have a quick bath. "I know, I know" He smiles. 

Where is Professor Nam's office, he did take one of his class, he used to, not until the class starts to get confusing, what kind of essay should he produce by the theme "How do you know, you know" without further due, he exited that class and never get back to the class. As he approaches the office he heard someone's talking. "I'm sorry sir, I really was about to," "It's okay, Seungcheol-ssi, but submit it by this Friday night okay?" Seungcheol?? So he knocks on the door, "Come in" a voice grants him. As he enters the room he sees Seungcheol standing in front of Professor Nam's desk looking at him, dammit, what am I wearing, Jeonghan get distracted by the fact Seungcheol's here, "Can I help you Mr. Yoon?" he snaps back to reality as he was already daydreaming about the guy in front of him, "Uh, yes, I'm helping my friend delivered his paper as our internet was down last night," He hands out the paper. "Ah, Yes," He receives it and nods, "Alright then, just send me by this Friday, ok, Seungcheol-ssi? and tell Mr. Hong to say don't worry I won't deducted his score" He says to both of them, "I have class after this so, if you feel excuse me," He politely asks them to leaves. They exited together, "Hey" Seungcheol greets him smiling, "uh-hi,-" He smiles in return "That was the paper you passed?" Seungcheol nods "Yeah, Thank God it was from Professor Nam, if I didn't submit for Professor Oh, I'd probably dead by now" Jeonghan chuckles, "a student presumed dead for not submitting his final paper, tragic" Jeonghan adds and Seungcheol laughs, "I was about to say the exact same thing" They stay silent for awhile, "You have class after this?" Seungcheol asks, "Nope, It's my collapse week before the finals next week, Apparently," He says, "You?" Seungcheol was on his phone and smiles slightly for the new news that his professor cancels the class as he needs to go to his dentist appointment, that's very professional, not that Seungcheol cApparently not," Seungcheol looks at him back, "Wanna go for brunch? I'm starving" Seungcheol invites him, Jeonghan nods excitedly and follow him. 

They went to the nearby cafe, "Morning, may I- Oh Hi Coups," the barista smiles at him, "Oh who's this? Boyfriend?" He smirks, "heish, Don't go who's this when you did not even tell me about you're dating and I have to hear it from my teammates you ." He protests feeling betrayed, how not? He always nags about his crush for months but he doesn't have the balls to just say it. Minhyuk laughs, "Sorry, I'll treat you then. Usual?" Seungcheol nods, "What about you Jeonghan?" He asks, "I'll have the butter croissant and hot chocolate please." Minhyuk take notes of it, "My treat then," He gives them the number, "I'm Minhyuk by the way," he introduces himself to Jeonghan, "Ah, I'm Jeonghan" He smiles. They sit by the window, "Do you still remember my friend that I told you?" Jeonghan asks "uhm, Is it your American friend?" Seungcheol trying to register what they talked about last night. "He's not American but yeah sort of, that one" "what about him?" He directs his attention fully to Jeonghan, and that's one of the small things that he likes about him, He always pays attention to him when he's about to rant, "His dating, a guy, from Junior major-" He remember he never told him what major he's taking "I don't know what major, I mean I thought he was too religious to even realize that he likes " He says bluntly, Seungcheol laughs, "You seems to displeased about it though" as his laughs died down, He swears, he thought Jeonghan only says blunt things when he's half awake but guess he's wrong. "I'm not, it's just I'm just disappointed that he did not tell me sooner, I mean if I did not catch them last night, he probably will still keep it as secret" He sighs, then he sees it a slight of sadness from his expression but he quickly change it as the food arrives, "Here you go," Minhyuk put down their meal, they mutters thanks and eats in silence, "Maybe he was waiting for the right time to tell you," Seungcheol breaks the silence, "I mean, if he's so religious as what you said, I would've understood how hard it is to come out to your friend who knows you by heart that he's a religious person and all of a sudden he has to deal with the fact he likes boys," Seungcheol says as he cut his chicken, Jeonghan stays in silence and actually listen to him, maybe he's right, He looks at Seungcheol and smile "that's very thoughtful of you," Seungcheol sheepishly shrugs "I was just thinking it must been hard for him trying to get you the coming out talk" Jeonghan take a sip, "Now he doesn't need to, cause I know" He laughs, "I'll talk to him later, thanks cheolie" Seungcheol shivers by the way Jeonghan calls him that, but when he looks at him, Jeonghan's looking through the window, his blonde hair is neater than the last time he saw him but God he looks fine as hell, the sun shone right through his face, Seungcheol likes to walk to relief stress, but maybe he likes to look at Jeonghan to relief stress now.