Extra #1

claim you

 

Prompt—Jin is two years old. Jongin now works as a Barista of a small cafe. Kyungsoo, well… he is what he was—busy trying to balance his life between the company and his small, lovely family.

 

Note (s)—tbh, if we get inspirations then we will probably deliver you all small 'extras’ like this from this story. So help us get inspired, send us cute kaisoo fanarts so that we could write something on this.

Now that it's omega! Jongin and alpha! Kyungsoo story, we would love it if you send us some fanarts that suggest what we want them to suggest. I hope I am making sense, lmfao. Like, okay, something where Jongin looks uke. Now, why am I explaining this? See the thing is that most of the kaisoo readers love reading bottom! Kyungsoo and so the fanarts that suggest uke! Kyungsoo is a lot.

So basically, we find it very hard to find some kaisoo fanarts where Jongin looks uke. So please, if you know help us out! We will forever be glad.

 

Jongin is Mama, just saying. If you don't like reading that, you can, idk, ignore this? Kaisoo being fluffy .

 

Btw, this was inspired by this.


 

It was a tiring day at the cafe, Jongin decides practically dragging his snapback on the floor as he steps inside their flat, tiring and boring as hell, he thinks next. All he wants to do next is either end up sleeping on the warm, comfortable bed with layers of comforters over him or… with his lover and their son.

 

Both the options sound awesome to him, but being Jongin he knows that he can't afford to have both options at the same time. His tired mind doesn't help either.

 

For a moment he thinks he should ask Kyungsoo and Jin to sleep with him, in that way he could talk to them a lot and would be able to lay comfortably on his bed too. Perfect plan. Just as he is about to run inside the living room, where the sound of music is coming from, Jin’s high pitched cute voice calls him. His ears perk up and he looks around, trying to find their little ball of sunshine.

 

“Mamma! Here~” Jin’s cute giggle fills up the silence and a fond smile quickly appears on the omega's pink lips at the sight of the baby crawling toward him.

 

Jin is two-year-old now, and although the baby tries his best to stand up and walk like his parents, he couldn't. Jongin feels sad for some time, seeing the boy struggling so hard to get on his feet but the sadness is soon overcome with the feeling of adoration towards the young pup. Not to mention, Jin is getting prettier in Jongin’s eyes day by day, the compliments that Jin gets for his beautiful features confirm the fact that the boy would grow up to be a handsome man.

 

He kneels down next, catching the falling pup in his arms before standing up and walking toward the small sound of humming. “Jin missed mamma?” He giggles at the small nod of the pup. Jin buries his face in his mother's neck, trying to wrap his small arms around the omega's neck.

 

“Jin mished mamma.” The boy pulls back, small mouth trying really hard to form some words. “Daddy mished mamma too!” Jongin nods, hugging the small body close to his chest as he walks toward the balcony of their flat. “Daddy mamma here!”

 

Kyungsoo turns around, worried eyes soon turn into relieved ones at the sight of the omega, safe and sound. He pecks the younger on his forehead then on his lips. “The weather's bad today, I was worried. You weren't even picking up my calls for the first few times, then your—”

 

“My phone is dead, hyung,” Jongin answers, allowing Kyungsoo to pull the young pup in his arms. “I heard that too and I am sorry, I didn't call you back.”

 

“That's okay, honey.” Kyungsoo looks at him up and down, wide, sharp eyes doing nothing but burning up his whole body. “Go take a bath and change.”

 

Jongin hums but after a few moments his eyes light up. Kyungsoo sighs, he knows where this is going to end. “I am gonna cook dinner today!” The omega announces, kissing Jin’s chubby cheek when the boy burst into a fit of giggles as if understanding the situation.

 

Kyungsoo doesn't even fight it. He nods,” Fine,” he says with a grumble. “But first go and clean up, change into something comfortable and then you can— Jongin?! At least hear me out.” The Omega doesn't as he quickly runs toward the bathroom, shutting the door with a loud bang. “Looks like we have to eat what mamma's going to make today, Jinnie.”

 

Jin only giggles, resting his small head on his daddy's shoulder.

 

*

 

“Pancakes?” Jongin nods proudly. “Jongin, you said that you learned a new dish. You learned how to make pancakes?

 

“What's wrong with pancakes, anyway?” Jongin asks, annoyed and confused by his lover. “Besides, I am trying to cook something for the first time, you should cheer me up!”

 

“Yeah, that but pancakes? Are we really going to eat pancakes?” Kyungsoo asks, looking down as he observes his lover quietly for a few seconds before opening his mouth again. “We ate pancakes just, like, what, a day ago?”

 

“Are you going to help me or not? If not, then get out,” he hisses but there's no bite in his words. Jongin knows Kyungsoo will never leave him alone in a kitchen. Alone, all by himself, in a kitchen, no never.

 

The man huffs, looking over at Jin sitting on the counter playing silently with his phone before turning towards the stove, muttering something along the lines of “if I had known that this was going to happen, I would've prepared the dinner even before you came back.” Jongin, surprisingly, hears him and slaps him at the back of his head.

 

The omega has the audacity to even giggle at the quite grunt Kyungsoo let out. He passes a glare to the omega, the glare doing nothing but eliciting further giggles from the omega's pretty mouth. Their young pup soon ends up joining the young omega.

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at them, a little annoyed but more flattered. A loud squawk leaves his lips before he burst into a loud laugh, “hell, Jongin be careful, baby.” The young omega only whines in pain, and it's not until Kyungsoo notices tears springing in the omega's eyes that he shuts off the stove and rubs his palm at the back of the boy's head. “Ah, Jongin, I told you to be careful a hundred—”

 

“You laughed!” Jongin accuses, wiping the small gathered tears with the sleeves of his shirt. “I told you that the cabinets were really low.”

 

“No, they are okay. It's just that you're tall.”

 

“Says shorty,” Jongin says with a snort. Jin giggles from the other side. Kyungsoo’s eyebrows furrow.

 

Don't call me that.”

 

“Why not?” Jongin asks petulantly, “you are a shorty, that's why I am—”

 

I am your alpha,” Kyungsoo snarls, stepping ahead so that he could cage the boy between himself and the counter. Jin whines from the other side, no pays the kid any mind. “I can punish you and you will not like that,” he says but then frowns. “On a side note, I know what type of Omega you are, so you will definitely enjoy it, you s—”

 

“Shut up,” Jongin hisses, “you cannot say such things in front of—”

 

“It's not like Jin understands me.” Kyungsoo has a point but Jongin is not going to admit so. Jin whimpers from the other side, definitely trying to get his parents attention back on him. “Besides, you—”

 

“Shut up, shorty.” Jongin burst into a loud laugh at the embarrassed expression that Kyunsoo passes him. However, in all the laughing moment he forgets that the cabinet is just behind his head and ends up hitting his head hard against it.

 

A whine then he breaks into a loud cry at the pain.

 

Kyungsoo freezes curses falling out of his mouth as he quickly kneels down in front of Jongin, taking his head in his hands as he tries to rub the sore part. Keyword being tries because Jongin is crying so hard with the pain that he doesn't allow Kyungsoo to even touch him.

 

Suddenly a thought crosses his mind before he quickly turns around just in time to see Jin bursting into tears at the sight of his crying mother.

 

Oh.

 

Yeah.

 

How could he forget that if Jongin cries, Jin cries too?


 

A drabble that was supposed to be smaller than that became that and, uh, we hope you liked it. (If anyone among ya all is searching for Kyungsoo’s mother, lemme announce the sad news, she is dead. The fictional mom, please, don't—)

 

Thank you so much for 2300+ subs and 253 upvotes! ><