Two

The pianist

Chapter 2

She entered her bedroom with a smile plastered on her face, if this was her normal days she'd be complaining non stop about the heat and how dirty she was and how much she needed a bath but well, today wasn't one of her ordinary days. 
She put her sling bag down and headed towards the bathroom to freshen herself up 
It was already nine o'clock when she was done with her routine. 
She lied down on her bed staring at the ceiling with a deep sigh she smiled and thought how new and nice this feeling felt as if she was back to her 13 year old self having the biggest crush on one of her senior. 
With a good thought she fell asleep 

" congratulation Ahra! Heard you won yesterday though it was expected" Miran, one of the students of the university from the other class congratulated. She was one sweet speaker. For the next 15 minutes it was like a conversation about how coold Ahra was though she felt a bit uncomfortable.

After the conversation with Miran she headed towards the locker. 
"Hey Ahra" Jinwoo approached Ahra while scratching his nape, which of course indicates he was slightly nervous, Ahra did not see that coming. Her crush was sranding in front of her early morning. What more could she ask for. 
" Oh hi Jinwoo" she tried not to make it obvious that she was HELLA nervous, who wouldn't be. 
" I came to know that we're in the same psychology class, I did not attended the last class, so wanted to ask can you give me the notes given on the last class if you don't mind" his had a nervous smile, that was pretty obvious, but who would say no to this handsome creature 
But well 
'Oh crap' thought Ahra, she herself did not have the notes 
Such timings. 
" uh.. Yea sure I'll give it to you by the last period" and here Ahra was making a fool out of herself. How is she suppose to give him when she herself needs one? 
"Thank you so much! I owe you" jinwoo almost jumped in happiness. 

It was just yesterday that they met 
But jinwoo acts as if he knows her for more than a decade now judging at how friendly he was 
They just had a small 'talk' yesterday 
She knew the melody he was playing and they were talking about the composer. 
That's it. But didn't know jinwoo would get so comfortable just with that 'small talk' 
Ahra thought.
He's unpredictable. 
Usually guys like him were the quiet and the hard to get ones, either you start the conversation or your invisible kinda guys and twas was what Ahra thought he'd really be like but well he was not close to it at all. 
And that's what makes Ahra like him even more. 

" Yujin!!!" Ahra ran towards her best friend as if there was some emergency. 
Well there was. 

She explained the whole stuff to her. While yujin just nodded 
Until 
" OKAY HOL UP! so that means YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON KIM JINWOO?!" 

"Omg you're loud keep that volume down will you" ahra pulled her down, as her best friend just got too excited. 
Even her friends knew about the mantra and how long it was since ahra dated someone or just layed eyes on a guy so that means this whole thing was a really big thing for thelater" 
" okay answer me will you?" Her best friend said in the most decreased volume she could 

" well .. Apparently Yup" she admitted making the other one squeal in happiness.
" I need to tell this to chaeyoung and jisoo! They're gonna me supppeerr happy" said Yujin. 
Ahra, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Yujin werw the best of friends since kindergarden 
Usually you'd see that among group of friends a pair is closer than the other one but that was not the case for them 
They were all equally close and loves each other equally. 
They were like what you call the real sisters from another mother. 

"Sure go ahead, I was planning to tell them anyway"