One

The pianist

"Oh my! These girls are getting on my nerves. Hey you! Number 14! Pass it to Yuna!! Pass the damn ball you empty skull!" She huffed in annoyance.
Even though she was a really good soccer player it was hard to cope up with the other less energetic girls, who cared more about their looks than they cared about the match.

And even though they were leading by 2-1, Choi Ahra wanted more. She wanted a better score. 

She made her way towards the goal post, running to the opponent team to cover it up as the ball came in her direction.
And there she was, leading yet again as the opponent team sighed knowing what was gonna happen next.

"GOAL! GOAL! GOAL!" The crowd chanted as Ahra got nearer and nearer to the goal as she ran at full speed and with full force, kicking the soccer ball which flew right past the goal keeper and it was done. 

They won.

"WE WON! WE WON!! " Ahra came running towards her teammates who also were running towards her, falling in each others' embrace as they lifted her, while she raised the trophy in her hand.

"And YES! I WON THE BET." Looks like the players weren't the only one playing.
Mino nudged the younger one, hungry for the reward he was gonna get for betting on the game which the girls had just won.

"Here bro. But no doubt I actually knew all along that Ahra was gonna be the star of today's match again." Taehyun replied as he passed the money, while fixing his fringes which hung around his eyes.

"Then why'd you bet on the opponet team?" Mino questioned. "Well, cause... Even I don't know." Taehyun replied confusedly, he just bet on the opposing team for the hell of it.

"Yah! Are you playing around with me or something kid??" Mino furiously stood up in annoyance. This kid could sure turn your mood 
"Kids, I'm going back to the music room. You guys enjoy the win." The eldest stood up while brushing off his jeans and he smiled at them while waving.

"But you said you were gonna hang out with us after the match." Seungyoon said in a sad tone. Kim Jinwoo, being a passionate musician, he went back to his daily routine. 
Jinwoo was more of a less talker but a hard worker 
He was the best pianist among his fellow ones, 
And being a handsome young man 
What more could a girl ask for
He had a long queue of young ladies behind him with those kind gestures he does it totally did not help the young girls love him less 
Where as Choi Ahra being a girl with fixed priorities she had no time to focus on what they call it 'love'
Until that summer evening after her match while walking towards the locker she heard a familiar tune coming from one of the corridors, the melodious sound of the piano led her to one of the greatest moment she could ever ask for.
Cliché but this was the moment where her dull world became vibrant the moment she caught a glimpse of him.
She did hear about a handsome flower boy, it was a really common topic circulating around their university but she did'nt expect much until that moment. 
She now understood the meaning of the title given to him 
He was just not your ordinary handsome man 
He was extra ordinary 
Who knew Choi Ahra could actually fall in love? 
What about her mantra? 

 

 

This is a short chapter but let me know if I should write this short or a lil more :) 

Hope you liked it.