ⓣⓦⓞ

First Impression [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO

Mingyu took the towel from him. "Thanks..." he mutters. Wonwoo's eyes scanned him. He was badly beaten. There are bruises on his face, possibly on his physical too which must be treated soon. 'That thugs definitely brought their weapons...'

Plus, he thinks that Mingyu's still doesn't really like him after their first meeting which was not that good enough. But he couldn't leave him there. He'll be sick for staying there for long period and he just entered Wonwoo's school this morning.

Wonwoo had no choice but to dragged Mingyu with him to place for nursery time. He had been living in one small cheap apartment as his parents remain in their hometown. They would not let him be independence for awhile but soon they understood and accept the fact that he had to go to Seoul. With some money transfered from his parents, it would be enough for his daily life.

He let Mingyu to sit on the couch in his living room while he went to the kitchen to get the first aid. Wonwoo sit beside him and cautiously poured the alcohol on the cotton. Mingyu hissed when Wonwoo press the cotton on his cuts gently but the latter didn't care and keep on pressing. When he put the alcohol on his big cut, Mingyu groan and abruptly clenches Wonwoo's wrist causing the latter to flinched. "That's ing hurt" he hissed when he spoke.

Wonwoo's eyes widened, too shock by the sudden action. He gulped down his saliva in his throat and his eyes couldn't look away from Mingyu's. Then, Mingyu realises his act so he softened the grip and he sighed out. "Sorry about that..." he let go his wrist, propped his elbows on his knees and combed his hair backward.

"It's fine... just relax, okay. I'm gonna put some more and cover it with bandage after that" with slight shaking hands - fear that Mingyu will punch him - , his left hand hold Mingyu's wrist while his right gently press the cotton on the cuts. Mingyu felt the stings as Wonwoo put large amount of alcohol onto the cotton and placed it on the big cuts and put on the bandage.

"There you go! All done~" Wonwoo smiled, swiftly get up to place the first aid back in the kitchen. Then he went back to the living room, seeing Mingyu sitting on the couch head low. Wonwoo approaches him and ask, "Want something to drink?"

Mingyu lifted his head slowly to make an eye contact with Wonwoo. "Yes please. Just plain water is enough"

Wonwoo went back to the kitchen and poured a glass of water and a small jug just in case he wants to drink more. He put both on a tray and cautiously walk back to the living room. "You want anything? You're hungry?"

"It's okay" Mingyu responded. Wonwoo was the one who's hungry. He went back to the kitchen to warm up the yesterday meal. He couldn't cook and once he tried before and he burned the frying pan. After that incident, he never involved himself with cooking again. Never.

"Let's just cook ramen for him" Wonwoo muttered to himself. Only ramen he was capable enough to cook as it has the most simplest steps he ever knows.

On the other hand, Mingyu was laying on the firm couch in the living room. His forearm rest on his forehead, staring at the baby blue painted ceiling. Somehow, he was smiling by himself at the thought of the cold expression Wonwoo could own a cute internal apartment. The couch was soft light purple and the cushions were so fluffy. He definitely thought that he had mistaken Wonwoo as the cold and rude guy.

"Ouch! Aish..." the high pitch voice caught his ears. The voice coming from the kitchen. Mingyu get up from the couch and approach to the kitchen. There, he found Wonwoo pours the hot water into the ramen cup. Wonwoo noticed the figure by the door before placing back the kettle.

"Hey dude. Sorry I only cook ramen for you 'cause I'm not really good in cooking" Wonwoo grin sheepishly. "C'mon... you must be hungry" he bring Mingyu to sit at the dining table with him at the opposite.

"Thank you for the meal" Mingyu had the small smile on his face as soon as he finished the ramen. He do feel embarrass for being rude to Wonwoo in the first place. Hissing at him during school lesson, that's an exception but grabbing his wrist tightly during checking on him was not forgivable for him. "And so sorry for being rude to you during school and just now..."

Eventually, Wonwoo just sending him a smile as he took the empty ramen cup and threw it in the trashcan. "It's okay. Besides, everyone in school giving me the name 'ice prince' because they said that I was unfriendly enough and always by myself wherever I go. And secondly, I can't just leave you there all by yourself in pain. I'm not that cruel, okay"

"Ice prince?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah... stupid right? But I don't really care about it. You want some milk?"

"Ah no I'm fine" Mingyu glance at his watch. "Where's the washroom?"

"You go straight at the corridor, then to the left. Blue door. If you want to clean yourself, you're welcome to get the fresh clean towel in the closet" Wonwoo said, not forgetting a smile.

"...thanks" Mingyu then walk to the washroom. How fortunate that he brought a pair of jeans and t-shirt for emergency. He decided to clean himself up, getting rid of the blood stain on his uniform. But it couldn't. So he have to finish up showering and wore his outfits. "I guess I need to wash this..."

Mingyu went out from the washroom, walking back to the living room. Wonwoo was there, sitting on the couch with a book on his hands. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter