ⓞⓝⓔ

First Impression [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE

The sun rises from the horizon by the East, illuminating the once dark sky and awakened the living creatures in city of Seoul of South Korea.

On the empty pathway by the small river, a school boy - a teenager specifically - name Jeon Wonwoo was strolling along the way in serenity. The tranquility of the wind blow calm his messed up mind from all the burdens he had experience all by himself. But the relax moment was interrupted with a buzzing feel inside his pocket. He took his phone out, staring at the screen before a sigh slipped out from his mouth. He clicked the accept button and put his phone near his ear. "What do you want?"

"Yah at least give me a good morning, head!" the shout from the other side makes him flinched and pull his phone further from deafening his ear. 'This guy for real!' Wonwoo thought in annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah... good morning Junhui" Wonwoo said in straight deep slumber voice. He could hear the boy whimper.

"So mean! Well, good morning to you too Wonwoo"

"Yah what do you want? Calling me this early!"

"I'm waiting for you at the bus stop. Could you come and get me?"

It gives Wonwoo a silent moment. First of all, Junhui was the one who came to him without any specific reason. Wonwoo remembers that he helped him once - helping him escape from bunch of thugs and gladly the thugs didn't bother Wonwoo. After that incident, he began to be too clingy and stick himself by Wonwoo the whole time. How unfortunate that he was in the same class which makes him more like a koala bear and make himself as the tree. Wonwoo never thought of him as the helping hand and gave the other fortunates, while giving him afflicts instead.

"Wonwoo, you there?" the voice interrupt his thoughts. Without hesitation, he respond to Junhui's request, "Can you just go by yourself? I'm not your father"

"Aww...okay then...see you later" a little of disappointment from the voice before he hung up the phone. The thought of him going with Jun to school together gives him distresses. He used to be with someone else apart from Wonwoo before the incident. Somehow, he don't understand anything that make Jun left his gang and remain by his side. "Maybe he was betrayed... Nah I don't think so. He's just too dumb to be with someone like me" Wonwoo talked to himself as he continue on walking to school.

By the time Wonwoo had made it to school, he went straight to his small locker to replace his thick jacket with a thin layer button sweater. He shuts the locker and walk towards his class until he felt an arm around his neck from his back makes him losing his balance. He knew the person was which he groans after that. "Could you quit that?! Geez this friggin-"

"Well who told you to be weak, huh?" Junhui asked mockingly. "Beside, you should be more muscular to be attractive". The compliment makes Wonwoo even more irritated. 'Did he just insult my current looks?' He thought.

"There's no reason for me to do workouts and please...I don't want to the centre of attention, get it? It's friggin annoying!" Wonwoo hissed and shove his arm from his shoulder. He could merely hear Junhui snickers at him and scooted closer. Junhui's face scrunches by the sight in front of him. "Hey, could you...reduce your emo face? It's kinda creeping the others out"

Wonwoo just shrugged. "I don't care" his voice was plain and straight. No emotion in it. He did it because it makes Junhui shut his mouth. Just like the time they talked on the phone before.

Unfortunate enough for skinny boy, the sight in front of him literally annoys him. The girls - and some homos - squealling over the boys in the middle of the hallway, blocking the way and Wonwoo had to passed through. But that won't be easy for him. One time Wonwoo commanded them to off, he got pushed to the wall with full of force instead. Then, Wonwoo had to checked his nape and the back of his head at the hospital after that. Luckily it's fine but he was almost loss conscious only by a push.

"Hello to the world of Wonwoo land" Junhui wave his hand right in front of his face, try to catch his attention. Wonwoo shook his head lightly, pressing his temple with a sigh. "What's wrong with you?"

"Not your problem..." Wonwoo straighten himself and approaches the boys, with a slight of fear hoping for not to break his neck after that. Junhui watches him from behind anxiously, hoping that he won't get hurt again.

Only a few metres away, one of the jocks, Jeonghan noticed him and elbowed at Seungcheol, the one who pushed him before. Once the guy looked up at him, he smirks. "Hey there, how's your neck? Did I broke your neck last time?"

Wonwoo just remained silent, hoping for the rest of the others behind him will give him a way to pass through. "No answer? I guess I'm talking to the wall then"

Junhui felt himself burning inside. 'How can he just remain silent at this moment?! Unbelievable...' he thought. He grabbed Wonwoo's small bicep tightly. "Come on, Wonwoo. Move you!" Junhui push the rest to the side and dragged the silent Wonwoo away from them.

When the boys made it to their class, Wonwoo was still silent, his face was in shock and a little scared expression. Junhui couldn't do anything but decided to shake his body back and forth. "Yah Earth to Wonwoo!"

"Ah what i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter