Chapter 2, Lunch Time

Twice Signals You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 As Sana returned to her seat she smiled to herself, her hand on her chin as she thought of getting to know the sleeping exchange student. "Sleeping beauty is gonna get in trouble if she doesn't wake up before the teacher comes in." The short hair girl scolded under her breath as she watches the poor sleeping girl. Her eyes landing on the paper that Sana left for their plan, the smile on her face growing as the second shortest girl hit her shoulder. Pointing at the tallest who was currently almost jumping for joy as he thoughts went flying through her head. 

 

                 With a groan the younger two nodded to each other, the longer haired girl seeming to focus on something with a grunt. Soon enough her furrowed eyebrows calmed and she looked around, a smirk on her face as she heard a loud yelp from Sana. A few students reared their heads but nothing more as they went back to their buisness, some doing the homework they were supposed to do last night while others conversed with each other. The two girls snickered at the scream, for there under the table sat aclone of the long haired brunette herself. "Dayhun!" The tall girl yelled at her as she tried to free her feet from under 'Dayhun's' clone, but to no avail the clone sat quietly as it played with it's thumbs. 

 

                    "No trying to cuddle or tackle the new kid right now, do it when she comes to the club." Dayhun warned the girl with a smile as she poked her nose, recieving a pout from the other as she continued to free her feet. After a final grunt Sana gave up, only to see the teacher walk in with papers in his hands. The teacher was a lot older, grey and white hairs moving away from the top of his head and falling down to his chin. He greeted the class with a smile, during christmas time he was called Santa by many only to see if he could ever get angry at his students. Yet not a single frown or bark came from the old and understanding man, only a smile and a nod. 

 

                     "Hello everyone, welcome to class." He greeted with his charming smile, noticing (Y/N) in an instant. With a calm smile and a nerchuring hand he shook the girl slightly to recieve a groan for more time to rest. A sigh escaping his lips as he tried shaking her again. "Ms. (L/N) class is in. Time to wake up, introduce yourself to everyone." The man said with a little sturner voice. After she heard the words class is in she jumped, causing a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter