Chapter 1, what is twice?

Twice Signals You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       Twice, this is the name of the imfamous after school club that rumors usually include. Most just say they're pranksters while others say they're something more, this would include the girls of this 'club' would be counted as super powered humans or aliens who aren't supposed to be here yet they are. But of course no one actually knows who or what they are, the newspaper club wouldn't even go because of the watchful eye of the club leader. Many knew the girl as a kind spirit with a very dark side that very few had seen, but unlike the other students the girl is able to see everything. 

 

                       For the new student who had just arrived at the academy knew nothing about the group. Only seeing a few small posters designed by the club themselves, trying to promote themselves with a better image to change the rumors. The new student took one of the small flyers that was hanging from the vibrant poster that had all 9 girls on it. Unknowingly a few other students watched the tall figure stare at the poster in thought. A smile on their faces as they sat behind a collumn as they whispered to each other, a few giggling coming from the 3 girls as (Y/N) smiled at the room number.

 

                      As (Y/N) entered her homeroom a few students smiled at her, her eyes scanning the room as she saw a few girls from the poster. They were conversing over something before giggling to themselves, without a second thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter