"International Playboy"

Treat You Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 Years Ago

Roseanne and Jungkook were admiring the city lights from their school building's rooftop.

They would meet up there at least thrice a week to have their alone time together. He declares it their "secret hideout" cause no one disturbs them there.

But it was different this time, it has been a month since the last time they set their foot together on the rooftop.

It was not because they had a fight, but rather was because they grew tired of each other.

There is only silence, not knowing who would talk first. But in fact, each of them already knew what the other has to say.

"So," he tried to break the silence, "have you been doing fine?"

She smiled but not looking away from the city lights, "Surprisingly, I'm still in one piece."

He chuckled, "Yeah, me too. I didn't even notice that it has been a month since the last time we met here."

"That's because we didn't miss each other.", she replied.

He didn't say anything for a moment.

Can't believe that these couple used to love each other so much that they can't even take it if they don't see each other everyday.

"Maybe you're right. I think it's better if we move on with each other's life.", he looked at her.

"That's what I've been thinking too. Since we're entering different universities, even if we do miss each other, I don't think we could see each other much often.", she looked back at him.

They were staring at each other for awhile, wondering if it was the right decision.

She broke the stare and reverted her sight at the city before she could regret anything.

He snapped back too, "Alright, let's shake hands for our last day as a couple.", he handed out his hand motioning her to take it.

"Although, I still want us to remain as friends when we meet in the future. I don't want us to ignore each other, you are a nice company.", she to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter