"Do I Know You?"

Treat You Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was peeling the fruits she brought for Chanyeol while he was laying on the hospital bed.

He was staring at her, "Rosie, do you love me?"

She stopped what she were doing and held his hands softly, "Of course, I will always love you.", she flashed him her most sincere smile.

He smiled back, "Thank you, that felt good."

"Anytime, oppa.", she chuckled.

He closed his eyes, "Aah, I wish I could hear you laugh forever."

"You will. I believe you will.", she assured him.

"I hope so. Promise me you won't cry anymore, I know you are a crybaby. Don't make me leave with regrets.", he said weakly.

After hearing those words, it felt like her heart was pierced with thousand arrows. It was like he is ready to leave. "I don't think I could promise that but I'll try, just for you. If it's you, I'll do anything."

"Thank you, likewise.", he felt relieved.

"I've always told you to stop thanking me. I'm just going to peel these fruits, okay?"

He held her tight although he had no strength left, "Can't you just stay by my side until I fall asleep?"

"Fine.", she held his hands tighter too.

He smiled while he closed his eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too.", she answered back.

After a few minutes, she saw his pulse rate getting lower and lower. Tears went streaming down her face instantly.

"Oppa, don't leave me yet. You said you would only sleep.", she pleaded sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter