Dreams can become reality.

The Prince and his fiancé (HIATUS)

 

Taekwoon stood with his back straight in his father's study. His father rarely requested to see him as he was a very benevolent man. Moreover, the older male have always expressed that he wanted Taekwoon to do what he like and that he would always be proud of his son's achievements. The older male took off his glasses and interlocked his fingers together before leaning his chin on it. He smiled gently at his son. "Taekwoon-ah, there's something I need you to know."
 
"Yes, appa?"
 
"My mother and I have arranged for you to be engaged to someone. You will be meeting them soon and the necessary preparations have been undergoing for a while already."
 
Taekwoon's eyes wavered a little and he swallowed before letting out a soft "Who".
 
"The 2nd prince, Lee Hongbin," His father calmly replied and Taekwoon merely nodded. "You don't have anything objections to it?"
 
"I don't think the royal family would take a no for an answer..."
 
His father smiled apologetically, before continuing, "I am sorry... back then I thought it was a good idea. But now that I think about it, I wasn't being considerate of your feelings."
 
Taekwoon shook his head. "It's okay. His Highness isn't exactly a bad person anyway."
 
“I am glad to hear that. You will move in to live with him after the engagement party. You need not worry too much but if there is anything you need, let me know, son.”
 
The raven-haired male strode back to his room with quick steps once he left the study room, shutting his room door a little too hastily that a loud bang was heard. He paid no heed and instead screamed into his pillow. The amount of joy he felt at the moment could not be expressed with words. The most perfect, handsome and amazing man who he had the biggest crush on, was going to become his husband in a year’s time. There were definitely going to be many things he was going to be excited about.The moment was unfortunately cut short when someone barged into his room without a knock.
 
"HYUNG. OH MY GOD. I HEARD ALL ABOUT IT ALREADY!" His cousin, Sanghyuk, all but shouted. The older male merely blushed in response before allowing Sanghyuk to tackle him for a hug.
 
"Yah! How many times have I warned you to not run off from your studying?" Hakyeon, the tutor, came in.
 
"BUT HYUNG IS GETTING MARRIED TO HIS CRUSH! THIS TAKES ABSOLUTE PRIORITY!"
 
Hakyeon pinched the bridge of his nose to relax himself before jumping on Sanghyuk and Taekwoon.
 
"TO HELL WITH THE RULES. GROUP HUG!"
 
Taekwoon's father heard the noise and smiled to himself. "He thinks we don't know anything about it." Taekwoon's father said.
 
"Honey, are you sure this is even a good idea? His Majesty did mentioned that his son is a devil in disguise."
 
"And our son is a foolish child with innocent charms." The woman merely shook her head at her husband's confidence.
 
"Did you tell Woonie about them living together for a year before their marriage?"
 
"I did. I have also heard that the news have been known by His Highness and he is apparently not taking it well."
 
The female sighed sadly, "I can't believe my son will not be by my side anymore. If Woonie gets hurt, royalty or not, I will strangle their second son."
 

A short one on Taekwoon's perspective. Honestly, I am kind of conflicted as to how I should continue the plot and the fact that at least 10 more people subscribed since my first chapter. /chews on my nails/ I am slightly worried of failing expectations but I will do my best ><

Thank you to everyone who reads my writing.

Also today is VIXX's 5th anniversary T_T I am so proud of them of winning 1st place yesterday too. I have been a Starlight since Error (they truly created an error in my heart) I am always looking forward to the things they do and truly am happy that they have started from the bottom and reached where they are now. I feel like a proud mom who have 6 successful and handsome sons who are doing their best all the time.