It’s a rough start.

The Prince and his fiancé (HIATUS)
 
Basking in the sunlight, a brown-haired male laid on the soft green lawn, looking every bit like an angel descended from Heaven, ready to turn everything bad into something beautiful.
 
Lee Hongbin, second son of the Lee household, was every female’s Prince Charming. And yes, he held the actual title Prince and was part of the royal bloodline. He enjoyed his freedom to do what he wanted and unlike his older brother, he was not tied down by heavy responsibilities as the next-in-line king.
 
Surrounded by the bright and colourful flowers, he took a deep breath, inhaling the wonderful scent of spring. The sight of the prince calming his spirit and the soft sunlight caressing him gently sent the palace maids nearby swooning. Soft whispers of the prince’s captivating appearance filled the garden but were quickly silenced by the arrival of the future king.
 
“Oh, hyung!” Hongbin chirped happily.
 
“Seriously, I sometimes think your angelic smiles are actually devilish because your eyes tell me that you are so happy that you are not the next king.”
 
“Pfft… Well, I am born handsome~”
 
“Good news or bad news?” Jaehwan decided to cut the chase.
 
“Ohh~ the busy heir to the throne actually took time to deliver news to his younger brother?” Hongbin teased.
 
“Well, seeing how happy you are, I will give you the good news first,” Jaehwan said. “Your request to be a veterinarian has been approved.”
 
Hongbin stood up immediately and hugged his brother gratefully. “Thank you thank you thank you!”
 
Jaehwan’s face turned serious before he continued. “The bad news is that you will be getting married in a year’s time.”
 
The brunet froze in shock before opening his mouth, “It’s a joke, right?”
 
“Sadly, no. Your future partner will be arriving in two days’ time and we are throwing a party for him.”
 
“WHAT IN THE ING WORLD ARE YOU SAYING?”
 
“Mom and Dad wanted me to inform you because they knew you wouldn’t take it well.”
 
“LIKE HELL I WILL.”
 
“Hongbin…”
 
“MARRIAGE?!” Hongbin shouted at the top of his lungs. “This is the 21st century! Who in the ing world gets married prearranged by their parents?”
 
“Calm down, it’s not as bad-”
 
“How do I calm down when you just threw a rock in my face, dear brother?” Hongbin spat before letting another string of colourful words out of his pretty mouth.
 
Sighing heavily, Jaehwan moved forward and neck-chopped his younger brother to prevent any more unnecessary attention. “Seriously, behave like your age!”
 
Hongbin let out an annoyed huff of air before crossing his arms. “So who is the bride?”
 
“I have no idea. What I know is that your bride is a he.” This time, Jaehwan did not stop Hongbin from spewing more vulgar words that would taint his image. The beautiful angel, in an instance, turned into a completely dark demon with rage visibly embracing him.
 
-The next day-
"I don’t understand why you are so upset." Hongbin's personal bodyguard, Wonshik, said while leaning against the wall casually, earning a glare from the former. "You like dudes anyway, at least your parents had the sense to not choose a woman for you."
 
"I am going to fire you, ."
 
"Yeah yeah, you say that all the time. Try something new." Wonshik replied, completely unfazed and watched as Hongbin continued to grumble to himself.
 
Hongbin rose up from the bed and sat up, arms folded. "I don’t even know this guy? Why can't I choose my partner like my hyung with Kyungri?"
 
"Your brother’s wife had already been confirmed long before he fell for her. It was just coincidental that they fell for each other before the news were out."
 
"I hate my life." Hongbin groaned before collapsing back on his bed again.
 
"So you say. I recall a declaration of how much you love your life just last week." The prince sent a piercing look at his annoying bodyguard to which the other only chuckled in response. "Honestly, I feel sorry for the man who is going to marry this devil in an angel's disguise."

The brunet grabbed his blankets and threw them over his head to escape temporarily from his predicament while muffling his screams with pillows.
 

14 subscribers even before the first chapter O_O Thank you >///< Hopefully it will be fun to read!

I will do my best!

Also, my chapters are usually short unlike most authors, just a heads up!

And VIXX new MV is really pretty XD The song sounds good too in my opinion! Did anyone notice Leo sitting on Hongbin's thigh at the start of the MV? I did and I mentally squealed, Leobin feels attacking me ><