One

L.O.V.E kookie

Little Tae always teaches Ji Min's little brother when he has time. He teaches Ji Min's little brother how to sing, how to make a paperplane, how to write.
He loves Ji Min's little brother as much as he loves his family. He also loves Ji Min, because he is the best friend he ever had.

Little Tae always brings Ji Min's little brother on his shoulder, sometimes carrying him in his hug. Little Tae always gives his candy secretly, so Ji Min's little brother will love him as much as the candies he had given to him.

Little Tae loves Ji Min's little brother.

He always whispers 'i love you' before he leaves to his house, and impatiently waiting for the next day. He always brings some toys to play with Ji Min's little brother while waiting Ji Min home.

"Tae~ Kook~"Ji Min's voice calls them up from the door. Seokjin is standing beside him, brings some snacks the kid love.

"Oh-! I want cookies!."Taehyung jumps in excitement. He hums as he wandering around Seokjin. "Cookies. Cookies. Seokjin eomma's cookie is the best~"

Seokjin is smiling at Taehyunh's act.  He puts the plate on the table. Ji Min, Taehyung and Jung Kook's hands quickly reaches the snack. Jung Kook's eyes sparkled.

"Tae- love- cookie?"Asked Jung Kook slowly. Tae eyebrows rises up as Jung Kook calls him. Jung kook  rarely talks to other, even Taehyung is suprised.

"Yes! Yes! Tae love cookie like Tae love Kook-ie!"Taehyung jumps and hugs Jung Kook. Ji Min sees that with sparkling eyes, and jumps too joining Taehyunh who giggling. They both caresses their cheek to the younger's.

Seokjin can't help but smiles again.
---
Jung Kook can't speak fluently like other children used to. He always gets confused easily, then he will stammer and stutter as he speaks to the people around him. He can't remember words perfectly, and Seokjin can only teach him patiently, knowing that it's not Jung Kook's fault. He doesn't bothered at all, he knows Jung Kook can do it, even he should learn it a little longer than the other.

He was so relieved  back then when one day Ji Min brought his friend, namely Taehyung, to his house. His laughter always make their days, Seokjin admits it. Seokjin then got along with Taehyung parents in the progress, they are surely Hoseok and Yoongi. When he met for the first time, he couldn't help but smiled. The way Hoseok acted make him reminded by Taehyung hyped act too. And Yoongi's skin, it's so smooth, make him reminded at how smooth Taehyung's.

"I'm sorry, he always want to meet Ji Min and Kook. Do he disturn you?" Hoseok asks, and Seokjin quickly shakes his head.

"No, no. It's okay, i'm happy with it. He really a shine to Ji Min loneliness. He didn't have friend back then because he should take care of Jung Kook and i'm happy that Taehyung loves Jung Kook like he is his brother..."Seokjin smiles wisely. Hoseok chuckles and nods.

"Well, thank you too, to take care of our son."Hoseok says before leave to his house.

Seokjin doesn't know why but Taehyung always will be his third son, for the rest of his life.
---
"Kook-! Do you know what is this?"Taehyung storms in Jungkook's room, show him a paper with a heart in it.

"..."Jung Kook blankly stares.

"This is L.O.V.E-"Taehyung smiles as Jung Kook's eyes gets wider. "Right, L.O.V.E"

"It-is-Tae-then?"asks Jung Kook, his smile is rising up. "Can-i-have-that?"

"Yes. of course!"Taehyung hugs him.

"I-love-Tae."
---
Years are passed by, and now Jung Kook is growing up, slowly turns into a man. He could finally speak fluently, with his sweet voice that calming and so lovely out.

But Taehyung doesn't like it. Because Jung Kook now rarely says the words he always used to say to Taehyung. He is scared if Jung Kook will start to forget him one day.

Oh my.. his precious Ji Min's little brother.
---
Months are passed by, and Jung Kook will graduate soon. He will go to a college, and become independent by himself. He will leave his eomma. His house. His brother. His friends. And his Taehyung.

He sighs, time flies too fast. He wants Taehyung go with him, hugs him like he did when he was a child, teaches him how to spell and write the words... and also,

He is the one who teach him about love.
---
Jung Kook is stressed out. He doesn't want go. He wants Taehyung with him, together. But he found it will be awkward if he asks Taehyung to go with him. He wants Taehyung... he loves Taehyung.

The train is already here, there is only 15 minutes before the train leave, and in the end, he couldn't say nothing to Taehyung till now. He hugs Ji Min
his eomma, Seokjin. His appa, Namjoon. Hoseok. Yoongi. And Taehyung. He cant help but stays for a moment, hugs him like he never want to leave.

He tighten the hug, Taehyung's scent feels so familiar in his nose, as years passed and it's still there. It's still a sweet scent that lingering on, surrounding him, and Jung Kook feels he is in his home already.

"Hyung..."

"Yes, kook?"

"Thank you. Thank you to teach me everything since i was little."

"..."Taehyung smiles bitterly. He nods.

"Hyung. I..."Jungkook sighs, gathering his voice, calming himself."...love you. Please wait for me."

"...?"

"I do love you since little. And, i- i can't spell L.O.V.E without you, hyung. Please stay and wait for me."Taehyung can feel JungKook's lip caresses his cheek, and he pulls his body after. Taehyung's cheeks blushes. "I'm going now."

Jung kook turns his body, walks to the platform, gives his ticket before enter the train. But a voice calls him, loud enough.

"I love you too-! I always love cookie, like i always love you-"

Jung Kook smiles, know he that his home will always be there, waiting for him.

 

###

Lol. Cheesy. Cheeky. What's else supposed to say? :v the grammar too... hufth. I'm dissapointed. Lol.

 

Just read it again and try to edit it out.