CHAPTER 2

What goes around comes back around.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Four black cars followed each other in a normal pace until one of them started to speed up, causing the others to speed in an attempt to outrun the other.


The gates of the Kim mansion were wide opened as soon as the sound of tyres were heard. It was a frequent occurrence as the boys were always racing on the roads leading to the mansion so the guards opened the gates whenever they heard the said noise.


The white marbled mansion stood before them as they arrived one by one in front of it.
Hoseok got out first as he was the first one to arrive, followed by Jimin, then Yoongi and lastly Taehyung appeared with a frown in his face.


The other boys laughed at his expression. Taehyung was always the one who sped first and yet he was always the last to arrive. That day was no different than the others.


‘Same old same old KimTae. Come on, don’t be a sore looser and flip out that 100$’

 

Hoseok walked towards him, Yoongi and Jimin laughing in the background as Taehyung obediently held out the 100 bill to Hoseok.

 


‘One day, if I come first you all have to give me 100$ each. I gave out too many already’

 

Taehyung said, clearly annoyed at how he always reach last whenever they race.

 

‘I see you had fun without us.’

 

Namjoon smiled from the porch, arms firmly folding in his chest.


‘Welcome home Brother!’

Yoongi was the first to reach Namjoon, hands to knock his friend in the arm.

 


‘Come on in, you noisy racers’

 

 

 

 

 

 


The living room was filled with sounds of Taehyung’s complains and Taehyung’s complain, nothing else.

 


‘Seokjin Hyung told us about the new thing you bought home. Mind sharing the story?’

 

Hoseok smiled at their youngest, Jungkook, whose eyes sparkled with interest.

 

‘I bought this new car. It’s a limited edition by Ford. We were extremely lucky to have it. They made only 2 of them, red and white. I took the red one.’

 

Jungkook bragged about his new found love, wiggling his eyebrows in the process.

 

‘So that means it’s really, really, really, important and precious for you, am I right?’ Taehyung said with a stupid smile in his face.

 


‘Hyung… Just don’t.’ Jungkook warned with an almost scary expression.

 


‘Fine, I won’t ask for a test drive. But..’ he trailed off.


‘But what?!’ he flared, semi-glaring his favorite friend.


‘Jungkook, what happened to you? You’re never this stinky in sharing’


‘Fine, I’ll let you touch it in my watch.’ He finally gave in.


‘Come on, don’t be greedy. At least let me have a ride. Just once.’

 

‘Okay, but just once’

 

So the two friends went to have their ‘just once’ ride in and around Namjoon’s house.

 

 

 

 

While the two boys were having the ride of their lives, the others went on with their talks.


‘So anything happened during our breaks? Fights? Finding new couples? Anything?’


It was Namjoon and his forever curiosity during his casual holiday. 

 

Each student have a 2 weeks holiday every three months, other than that there was no holiday. No summer break and definitely no after-exam breaks apart from grand holidays like Christmas where they have a break for the same two weeks.

 

‘Jackson from class 3-A is still cleaning your empty parking space. Poor thing, his girlfriend broke up with him because of the embarrassing task.’

Hoseok answered, short laughs emerging from his mouth.

‘His girlfriend was a . She even have the courage to flirt with me after the break up.’ It was Jimin.


‘Then what did you do?’ Namjoon asked, clearly knowing how the younger was going to answer him.


‘Well, you know me. I had fun with her. She’s kind but-.’ Jimin answered, interrupted by Hoseok
‘ I’m a hoe and I fell out of love before I fell in love. Is that right chim chim?’
‘Exactly.’


The room erupted in a loud laughter. 
‘Same old Jimin, he falls out of love easier than falling in love.’ Yoongi spoke taking a sip of the drinks before him.

 

 

‘Jungkook’s new ride is a beauty!’ Taehyung exclaimed while entering with Jungkook.


‘That’s the last time you ride with me.’ He said, looking as if he was trying to stay true to his words.


'Hyung, he smelled the whole interiors of the car and it freaked me out.'
'A good car needs a good smell.' Taehyung answered with pointed fingers towards the mentioned car.


‘Anyway, what were you guy’s talking about? It sounds fun.’ Jungkook continued, taking a seat at the floor beside Hoseok.


‘Happenings at school. Apparently, Jimin here falls in love again.’ Jin spoke in a teasing manner.


‘Ewww hyung. That’s like your 6th time this year. Isn’t you heart tired?’ Jungkook joined Jin in teasing the older.

 

‘Oh! We have a new student too.’ Taehyung said, eyes dreaming at the thought of the new student.


‘Really? Is he bully-able’ Jin asked, feeling excited at the thought of bullying a new student.


‘It’s a she, Jin ’ Yoongi spoke, earning a loud smack across his chest.
'Wait, Jin and rhymes really well.'
Another smack was heard followed by a whining Yoongi.


‘She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter