How it happened

~ How I Confessed ~

here is how i confessed to my friend, lover and soulmate Changmin....

~ 6 months ago ~

"how should i confess to him min-ji (su' noona)?"

"idk, how do you feel he will respond?"

"well he is openly gay, so there is a 50/50 chance it's either a yes or no. Im emotionally ready enough to accept a no"

"Well than since you guys are already friends just text him, and ask him to meet you at the park"

"Invite him out? well when and if that happens than what?"

"well if he shows just tell him while looking at his eyes that you like him, i mean your always so blunt, if he thinks your joking just repeat it again untill he realizes that you are serious, what dont look at me like that."

i stare at her with my mouth hanging open. I asked my Min-ji my older sis to help me find a way to confess to the guy i like. ahhh this is complicated.

BTW well my name is junsu and i want to find a good way of confessing to a guy at school we have been friends about a year. He is younger than me, but we live really close so we hang out, his name is changmin he is younger but he is taller than me and acts older. i love him he is easily embarrassed it so cute i alot and my sister always teases us and he blushes so i am confident that he will say yes and not reject me.

I took min-ji's advice and i have decided to text changmin to meet me at the park

*2 days later*

Its friday after school

"Hey min what are you doing right now?"

"Hey su um nothing, im bored :("

"mmmmk, um can you meet me at the park? please, i want to talk to you"

"uh ok su i can see you there"

*sigh* ok i can do this i am walking to the park now i was confident a few days ago about this and now im super nervous, i see him sitting at the foot of a big tree and i take a deep breath before calling out to him.

"hey min"

"hey su, so what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Um well .....ah .....ok i want to say what i want to first wait untill im done and please consider it, i'm not joking i know my sister teases us and stuff but just hear me out"

"uh, ok"

"ok, i like you min...no i love you. I want you to go out with me and be mine and mine alone, i want to kiss you lips everyday i want to hold you, im not playing around or anything, and if you don't feel anything for me than it's ok i'm ready for rejection." i look up at him and he is smileing.

*changmin p.o.v*

god finally he confess, i've known of his feelings for me because his sister told me one day and ever since that day i have been nervous to be with him because i do feel the same. his sister told me he wanted to confess so i let him do it and now i finally get to be his and him be mine. i smile at him while he looks at me.

Since we were both standing, i pinned him against the tree. I said,

"Su i love you too"

"w-w-what?"

i kissed him roughly and when i broke the kiss between pants

"are..... you deaf, .....i said I..... L.O.V.E ........YOU TOO"

 

 

~~~ comments are welcome, silent readers are still good but i would like comment/opinions, harsh one are welcome too it will just help he improve!!   :D ...thank you to those readers........ok bye