Chapter 2

She Who Remembers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday came, Tzuyu bought tickets for two and purchased popcorn. She knew her day was complete since Nayeon told her the good news.

 

About an hour ago

Her mind still stuck on her earlier phone call with Nayeon. She said to meet her in the nearest theater from where she lives because she wants to watch this latest movie about a male alien who captured the hearts of nine beautiful girls. She also said that she invited Jeongyeon and she'll fetch her. Nayeon got to the mall 10 minutes after Tzuyu arrived, alone. No Jeongyeon.

"Hey, where's Jeongyeon?" Tzuyu queried, she stood in front of her.

"She can't join us. Her mom brought her along to help in their flower boutique. Valentines is two days away. But it's okay." Her eyes betrayed her and Tzuyu knew that the smile that she was giving her was fake.

"Should we reschedule this?" She asked.

Nayeon smiled at her. "No. Let's watch the movie together."

Tzuyu doesn't know if Nayeon noticed her face lit up after hearing her invitation. Her heart missed a beat as her best friend linked her arm through hers.

"I'm gonna buy popcorn and tickets now." Tzuyu couldn't hide her excitement. She suddenly unlinked her arm through Nayeon's and ran to the ticket booth.

Nayeon was waiting for her in front of cinema three where the movie was going to start at 4:00pm. "Let's go inside?" Tzuyu asked when she came back holding the popcorn in her left hand and the tickets on her other hand, her eyes lit up.

"Let's go!" Nayeon replied. They handed over their tickets and went inside.

There were 12 rows of seat. They chose to sit in the middle in the halfway back, 5 rows from the last.

"A perfect spot for a perfect day." Tzuyu said when they sat. She put her drink in the cup-holder in her left and Nayeon did the same thing. She smiled at her. "I'm excited cause "Signal" is a worldwide blockbuster hit just like "Train To Busan". Do you know Sohee from the Wonder Girls? She's in that zombie movie." Tzuyu said.

"I know her! I'm sure this is a must watch too." 

The movie started after twenty minutes. Tzuyu kept looking sideways at Nayeon who's lost in a certain romantic scene. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter