Chapter 1

She Who Remembers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and her parents were in the living room having their dinner when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." She said. She immediately stood up and went to their front gate. She opened it, looked to her right then to her left when when she didn't see anyone. Nayeon was about to go inside when something lying on the ground caught her eye. She took it and scanned the whole thing for a gift card. "I wonder who sent this." Then she closed the metal gate and went back inside.

The next day before the class start, four of Tzuyu and Nayeon's female classmates were surrounding the latter with a smile on their faces. Tzuyu sat in her assigned seat beside Nayeon. "Good morning, pretty. Embroidered winter gloves in the start of the hot season?" Tzuyu teased, looking at Nayeon's hands.

She rolled her eyes at her. "Someone gave it to me as a gift. It's so cute! Right?" She looked at their classmates who replied in agreement to her.

The students returned to their seats when the class started.

Tzuyu wrote something on a piece of paper and quickly passed it to Nayeon who uncrumpled the letter in an instant. "So, who was it from?" It says.

"I'm 100% sure, it was from Jeongyeon!"

Tzuyu smiled at her. "Then, that's great! She's really into you. But seriously, pink and a bunny design? I didn't know she's into girly stuff." 

"Shut up. She saw my wish list for last year and the cute gloves was on it, no. 5."

"Wish list?" Tzuyu queried.

"Yeah. Jeongyeon accidentally saw it when it slipped out of my notebook."

"That was so child like."

"You're just envious. Write your own." Nayeon made a face.

Tzuyu pocketed the paper, she looked at Nayeon and sticked her tongue out at her. After their class, they walked together down the hallway side by side. Nayeon was carrying three books. "Should l carry it?" Tzuyu thought to herself.

Then they saw Jeongyeon approaching them. "I'll carry these for you." She took Nayeon's books and gave her a sweet smile.

"Thank you.. You're so sweet." Nayeon smiled back. They continued walking with Tzuyu trailing behind. Tzuyu kept her silence while seeing Nayeon and Jeongyeon chatting happily, laughing with each other. She stopped walking. 

"I'm sorry, my mom asked me to run an errand for her. I have to go first." Tzuyu said. Nayeon and Jeongyeon turned around.

"That's too bad, I thought I'll get to hang out with the both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter