Chapter 02

The Fate Of First Love

   Nobody's pov

 

"So you really need your spec to look clearly"that someone said and Chanhee froze on his spot not daring to stand up and turn around.

 

  "How long are you gonna squat?Aren't you tired?"he gulp.

 

  "What to do?"he thought.

 

  "What to do?Stand up"that someone said surprising him.Unfortunately for him,he spoke out loud what he thought.

 

  "L...L.joe,my spec"he said.That someone who was L.joe laugh.

 

  "If you want your spec then stand up"he said pulling Chanhee up by his shoulder.Chanhee tried to hide his wet face with his palm.

 

  "You dont have to hide it anymore.I've saw it.Here,dry your face"L.joe chuckled as he give Chanhee a few tissue making the latter blush.He cant see clearly so he didnt see L.joe was staring at him.

 

  "Can I have my spec now?"he said when he's done drying his face and extend his hand.L.joe chuckled but he put Chanhee's hand away.

 

  "You have a pretty face.You really should reconsider about wearing contact lens.It was a waste for you to hide your beauty behind this thick spec"he said as he put the spec on Chanhee himself.He ruffled Chanhee's hair before taking a step backward making him blushed.

 

  "Why are you here anyway?"Chanhee tried to change the topic as he turn around and pretend to fix his hair.

 

  "I'm going to do my bussiness and dont try to change the subject"L.joe said as he went beside Chanhee and stare at him.

 

  "Why do you insist to keep that spec when you have a pretty face?Nobody would look down on you"he said again.

 

  "Then everyone will step on me because I have such a girly face"Chanhee rolled his eyes.

 

  "Look at Ricky.He have such a quite girly face too but nobody is making fun or bully him"L.joe said not even averting his eyes from Chanhee who grew uncomfortable under his stare.

 

  "Well,its because he doesnt look weak compared to me and furthermore he have Changjo to protect him"Chanhee said again rolling his eyes.

 

  "You have us.We will protect you"L.joe said making Chanhee blush once again.

 

  "Didnt you say you want to do your bussiness.Then do it.I'm going back to my class"he quickly say and walk away with L.joe's laugh.

 

  "And dont tell anyone about what you saw"he turn back again when L.joe start to make his way to the stall.L.joe stop walking.

 

  "What did I saw?"he teased making Chanhee blush.

 

  "Well you know"he said and L.joe smirk.

 

  "What is it?"L.joe push more.He want to hear Chanhee call himself pretty so that he wont hesitate to call or pretty next time.

 

  "Well my face that you said pretty.Bye"Chanhee said quickly blushing and dash out from the toilet.L.joe just shake his head.

 

  After the encounter,L.joe have been attached to Chanhee more.Chanhee tried to push him away so that he didnt fall too much for the boy but L.joe was persistent.

 

  "Hello there pre-"L.joe greet Chanhee but stop when he glared at him.He laugh and sit beside him before putting his arm around Chanhee's shoulder.

 

  "I told you not to call me that"Chanhee whispered as he pinch L.joe's waist.L.joe have been trying to call him pretty everyday,everytime they met but he always cut him off with his glare.

 

  "Aww.Why not"L.joe whispered back.Chanhee rolled his eyes.He have grow too close to them so he didnt as shy as before.

 

  "I told you dont so dont"he said and pinch L.joe's waist even harder making the said boy hiss.And it successfully grab the other's attention on them.

 

  "Whats wrong with you guys"Cap ask.

 

  "Chanhee pinch me"L.joe whined making Chanhee rolled his eyes.

 

  "By the way,why are you guys whispering to each other?Did you guys keep any secret from us?"Changjo eyed them suspiciously.

 

  "Yeah.Actually,Chanhee have a-"L.joe hissed again when Chanhee pinch his waist again.On the same spot.

 

  "Nothing.He's kidding"Chanhee grin to them and turn to L.joe again.

 

  "I told you not to say anything about that"he whispered to L.joe.L.joe grin saying yes a few time while nodding his head a few time.

 

  "Aww.You guys are so cute.You guys are better than prev-"Ricky fanboying over them but being cut off by Changjo who suddenly hug his waist.

 

  "Yah!We promised not to mention about it"he whispered to Ricky.Ricky just smile apologetically.

 

  "Better than what?"Chanhee said surprising them.L.joe glared at Ricky silently without Chanhee's knowing.

 

  "Err..Better than what I..imagine.Yes.Better than I imagine.You guys are really cute together"Ricky grin glancing a bit at L.joe who sigh in relief.

 

  "What cute??There's nothing between us"Chanhee said with his cheek tinted with pink colour.

 

  "Aww chagi.Why would you lie to them"L.joe as he wrap his arm around Chanhee's waist pulling him closer making the latter even redder.

 

  "What are you talking about?There's nothing to lie about"Chanhee said elbowing L.joe's ribcage trying to loose L.joe's grip on his waist.

 

  "Ey hyung.Just spill it out.Are you guys going out?"Changjo ask.

 

  "Yes"

  "No!"

 

  Chanhee and L.joe answer together making the other three laugh.

 

  "Yah!What are you talking about.Since when we are going out?"Chanhee said while punching L.joe's hand with his weak punch.

 

  "Just now"L.joe said grinning trying to avoid Chanhee's punch.Chanhee grew redder.

 

  "I'm going to the toilet.Dont wait for me.I will go straight to class"he excuse himself and walk away without looking back with his head low.

 

  "Hyung,are you serious about this?"suddenly Ricky ask and L.joe tore his eyes from Chanhee's back and sigh.

 

  "I dont know.I want to try.Like what you said,I should move on"he said looking at his friends.

 

  "Hundred percent sure?"Cap said and L.joe nod.

 

  "Furthermore,Chanhee is quite attractive.He have been more open to us now.There's some part of him similar to 'him' "he said and they nod.

 

  "Yeah.The things they shared in common is both of them like to pinch and punch people.Both of them also get red easily when they get embarassed"Changjo said nodding his head.

 

  "If you are serious about this,I hope you were really serious hyung.From what I saw,he might look cold but he has a soft heart.He has a fragile heart unlike the previous"Ricky said slowly.

 

  "And we know,he has a feeling toward you"Cap said making L.joe turn to him.

 

  "How do you know?"he tilt his head.

 

  "You are always oblivious to your surrounding.Even the previous one,you are so blind to see his feeling toward you"Ricky said annoyed with L.joe's blindness to love.

 

  "I'm your hyung you know"L.joe glare at him.

 

  "You really have to take care of his heart L.joe.I've grew to like that kid.I already love him as a dongsaeng like you guys"Cap said.L.joe sigh.

 

  "I know what I've got to do"he said and then the bell rang.

 

  "Lets go"he said and they get up to go to their class.

 

  Chanhee's pov

 

  I went home as soon as the final bell rang.I didnt even wait for them.I told Ricky that I have urgent works to do.So here I am on my bed staring at the ceiling.

 

  "What did he think saying we are going out"I said when I recalled the event at the cafe.I blush when I recalled it.

 

  Well,you cant blame me when I have feeling for L.joe.And with his words,I cant help myself to fall even harder for him.I sigh and change my uniform to a t-shirt.I played the music from my phone to my mini speaker.

 

   I remove my spec so that I can dance freely.Long time ago,I have once consider to wear contact lens so that I can dance freely but then I push the thought away because what can I get even I wear it?Nobody gonna invite me to dance with them either.So I keep my spec and only remove it when I want to dance in my room.Nobody gonna judge me.I dont care I cannot see anything because my room is big enough for me to dance around.

 

  I on my favourite song and dance to it singing along.I usually sing and dance with my cousin before they move but I did it all alone now.

 

  "Chanhee-ah"the door open and I know its just my mom so I keep on dancing but stopped my singing.

 

  "Yes mom"I said still dancing to the music.

 

  "You are dancing again.Why dont you wear contact lens if you like dancing so much.It was dangerous to dance around when you cannot see anything"here my mom's nagging come.I laugh a bit and stop dancing.I wear my spec and turn  the music off.

 

  "What is it mom?"I said as I face her.She sigh.

 

  "Nothing.Dont forget to give Niel a call if he need help in anything like school stuff before he go back in a week"she said and I was excited when I remember Niel will be back in a week.

 

  "Okay mom"I said excitedly and she shook her head before walk out from my room.

 

  I went to take my bath.I'll give Niel a call after I take my bath.

 

 -------------------

 

  The next day,I was early than usual because dad have to leave early so I have to leave early too.I start to walk in when I heard someone call my name.

 

  "Chanhee-ah"I turn to the voice and saw L.joe running toward me.I start to feel nervous when I recalled yesterday's event.

 

  "Good morning"Luckily my voice didnt come out stuttered.He smile and put his arm around me.He is taller than me so its easy for him (A/N:imagine L.joe is taller k ^^ ).

 

  "Morning"he said cheerfully and we started walking.

 

  "L.joe-ah,do you mean what you said yesterday?"I ask slowly not turning to him.I can feel his stare on me.I can feel my face become hotter.

 

  "Yes"he answered right away.I look at him shocked.

 

  "What?.How did we..No..When did we..aish.What's wrong with me"I stuttered and slap my mouth slowly.He laugh at my action.

 

  "Well,if you want it like that,no problem.If you dislike it,then its nothing"he said smiling at me.I blush and lowered my head.

 

  "Well"I said slowly.

 

  "Hmmm?Well?"he stop walking making me stop too.I know he was staring at me waiting for my answer.

 

  "I like it"I answered slowly almost like a whisper.He lift up my face facing him.

 

  "What did you say?I didnt hear you"he said but I know from his expression he heard my words.I pout.

 

  "No replay"I said and leave him behind.I heard him laugh and soon enough his hand already back on my shoulder.

 

  "You meant it right?I like it.I'm happy"he said as he swing my hand back and forth.I blush at his action.Luckily we have arrived at my class and there's not too many student have arrived.

 

  "Bye chagi.See you later"L.joe said while pinching my cheek and happily walk to his class.That resulting in me walking into my class blushing.

 

  When I was going to walk out from the class to go to the cafe with Ricky,L.joe was waiting outside our class with a grin on his face.Changjo beside him just shake his head.

 

  "Whats wrong with you hyung?You never wait outside our class"Ricky snickered at him but L.joe just smile and casually put his hand on my shoulder.I blush.

 

  "I'm not here for you.Lets go chagi"he said and pull me with him.

 

  "Yeah whatever"Ricky rolled his eyes.

 

  "Wait, what?Chagi?"he shouted and ran after us.

 

  "Yah!You..you guys better..explain it..to me"Ricky said while trying to catch his breath at our usual table.L.joe rolled his eyes while his hand never leave my shoulder.

 

  "Didnt we told you yesterday?"he said and take my hand in his.Fortunately the other didnt saw it since our hands is under the table.

 

  "But Chanhee hyung said no"Ricky rolled his eyes.Cap hyung just smile and shook his head.I was blushing already.Too much blushing today.

 

  "Yes he did say no"L.joe said and Ricky pout.

 

  "So,what is this?"he frown.Changjo was ready to laugh.I guess L.joe already told him.

 

  "But he did say yes today"L.joe continue smirking.The frown on Ricky's face faded and start to form a wide smile.

 

  "Really?Dont lie to me,hyung"he threaten but still with that wide smile of his.Changjo was already laughing.

 

  "You are so slow chagi"he said making Ricky glare at him but it didnt make Changjo stop laughing.

 

  "I'm serious Ricky.I can prove it to you"he said and I look at him confused.What does he mean by proving?

 

  I was about to ask him when suddenly he lean in and peck my lips.I widened my eyes.Even it is just merely 2 second,it is still my first kiss.He part away and smile sweetly to me.

 

  My blood rushed to my face so I lift my hands up to cover my face but I forgot about our interwined fingers.Ricky tease more when he saw our interwined finger which I use to cover my face.

 

  "Yeah finally.Cap hyung,you should find  yourself a boyfriend too.We can have a triple date"Ricky exclaimed but Cap hyung just rolled his eyes.

 

  "No thanks"he said and we laugh.I turn to L.joe when I feel his hand move from my fingers to my waist.

 

  "So chagi,since I am your boyfriend now,you will let me see your beautiful face anytime right"he smirk whispering and I tilt my head.Didnt he saw me now?

 

  "Dont you saw me now?"I said confused.He rolled his eyes.

 

  "I mean without that spec"he said and only then I know what he mean.

 

  "But not in front of others"I look down embarassed.

 

  "Of course.You are only mine"he whispered right on my ears.It make me blush even more.

 

  "Ehemm.No PDA please"Changjo said and it make me even embarassed while L.joe just rolled his eyes.

 

  "I never complained about you guys before"he said and the youngers just grin.I can sense Changjo was looking at me with weird look.I look at him but he just smile so I shrugg the feeling.

 

  Changjo's pov

 

  I didnt get a really good feeling about all of this.I know L.joe hyung do still have feeling for his previous boyfriend.Its his first boyfriend tho.

 

  They have been together for 2 years since high school before they broke up because his boyfriend have to move.Eversince then,L.joe hyung never date even a lot of girls and guys confessed.

 

  I hope L.joe hyung really serious about this.Chanhee hyung seems love him so much.His face may look a bit cold but his heart is fragile.Somehow I know this is his first relationship.

 

  "Changjo-ah,are you okay?"Ricky's voice make me back to the earth.We are on our way back to class.

 

  "I'm okay"I smile and ruffled his hair softly before looking back at the couple in front of us.Cap hyung had excuse himself to the toilet.

 

  "You're worried about Chanhee hyung right?"he said and I just nod.I know he understand why I feel like that.He sigh.

 

  "Me too.I just hope L.joe hyung really serious to be in this relationship.I really love Chanhee hyung now"he said and I just sigh.

 

  "Jonghyun,can I see you for a moment?"suddenly Ms.Lee call me from the teacher's room.

 

  "Sure miss"I said to her and turn to Ricky.

 

  "Can you go to class alone?I have to go"I said and he smile.

 

  "I'm not alone.The lovebird is in front of me.Then,see you after school"he said and ran toward L.joe and Chanhee hyung.I shake my head smiling and went to the teacher's room.

 

  "What is it miss?"I said when I arrive at Ms.Lee's table.She look up and smile.

 

  "Ah ne.I heard you have a group of friends who can dance and sing"she said and I nod.

 

  "So,I recommend you guys to join a competition.This competition is about doing a cover of old group's song such as Shinhwa,g.o.d,H.O.T and others.You guys just need 6 people in a group"she continued.

 

  "We do actually a group that like music but our main vocalist is not here anymore.We are left with 4 people"I said.I do feel a bit sad remembering the old days where we always sing and dance together before one of us left.

 

  "4 people?I always saw 5 people"she wrinkled her forehead.I know what she mean.

 

  "Oh,the other one just joined us this year.He is a shy kind and I never see he interested in music"I said referring to Chanhee hyung.

 

  "You guys can find another 2.You guys are quite popular so I know you guys will find another member.I hope you guys will consider it because I heard there will be representives from music companies from Seoul will come.Its rare to have them to go here in Busan especially to schools"she said and I nod.

 

  "I will discuss with the others first"I said and she smile.

 

  "Sure.You guys still have 2 weeks to register.If you guys want to join,do come and see me in that period"she said and I nod.I bow and excuse myself to go to class.

 

  I sigh once I out of the room.I would just accept it if we still have our members.Now we are lack of people especially vocalist.Might discuss with them later.

 

  I sigh again before went to my class. 

--------------------------------------------------------

2nd chapter ^^

Thanks for reading and sorry for any mistake..

Do comment and subscribe ^^

Kamsahamnida *bow*  ♡♡♡♡