Chapter 01

The Fate Of First Love

   Chanhee's pov

  

   Another new week.Not that I hate school but I just have to face another boring day.Being a nerd I am,its normal for me to get boring at school especially during recess and free time.

 

The only person that I know is Ricky.Scratch that.My only friend.Ricky,that adorable person is my classmate.Me?A nerd with a large spec.The reason he talked to me is still a mystery.

 

  "Hello.I am the cutie pie Yoo Changhyun but my friends call me Ricky.I'm demanding you to be my friend.I'm not accepting a no.Bye got to go.See you later,Chanhee hyung" 

 

  I still remember the first time he talked to me.He just left after that leaving me dumbfounded blinking watching him left with his friends.Its not that I dont know his name.I know all their names.Its just that I dont talk to them.He is my classmate tho.

 

  Why he call me hyung when we are in the same class?Let me tell you.My school's system is the weirdest but the best in Korea.I'm in my second year.So,Ricky actually a first year student but as I say,my school's system is weird.First year can leap to second year after passing some test.What test I dont know.So here Ricky take the test and passed .There's only a few person who pass the test.

 

  From the first he talked to me,he usually went to talk to me in class.Only in class.He never talk to me outside class.He always busy with his friends that I know as L.Joe,Changjo and the oldest Cap.As far as I know Changjo and Ricky is dating.

 

  Another secret I wanna share,actually I have this small crush on L.joe.But I never talk to him.(Either other people tho).Well just a small crush tho.A little only.

 

  "Chanhee!What are you doing not getting ready?"suddenly my mom pop out from the door shocking me.

 

  "Mom!Cant you not making me had a heart attack in this ing early morning?"I pout as I get up from the bed tidying it up.Mom grinned.

 

  "Mian but you better hurry.Your dad are waiting downstair"she said and walk away.I sigh.

 

  "Got to school.Hello monday"I mumbled as I make my way to the bathroom.

 

  "Good morning dad"I said as I make my way into the kitchen kissing his cheek and next went to my mom.

 

  "Good morning Chanhee.Ready to school?"he said while eating his breakfast.

 

  "Like I ever ready"I said and take a sit beside him making him chuckle.

 

  "Why?Do you hate school that much ?"he glance at me.

 

  "No.Just reasons"I reply and eat my breakfast.When we finished eating,I went to wear my shoes.When I finished,my mom came with my bag and dad's briefcase like always.

 

  "Thanks mom"I said and take my bag from her.She pat my back and smile.

 

  "My son are ready to go"she said and I rolled my eyes.

 

  "Mom,I'm not ready.My spec"I said and she grinned taking my spec from her apron.

 

  "Why do you wear this nerdy spec when you can wear contact lens"She said as she handed me my spec.She always tried to hide my spec before I go to school.

 

  "Just because.You know your son is pretty.Someone might harm me"I bluntly said making her laugh.Dad already went outside preparing the car.

 

  "Yeah yeah my pretty boy.You better go before you late"she said still laughing.I kiss her cheek before walking out.

 

  Finally I am already in front of my school after bidding my dad a goodbye.I stood in front of the gate and sigh.

  

  "Hello school"I mumbled and walk in and went to my class.As usual,my walk to class was silent.Nobody cares about me.Nobody is there to greet me.No friendly greeting or just a wave.Just me and students scattered around the corridor.I saw Ricky and his friends outside my class.I fix my spec and walk into the class from the back door without giving them a second glance.

 

  "Hey hyung"suddenly Ricky popped in front of me when I just take my sit.I look at him weirdly.

 

  "Ne?"I said softly (like I always did in school) and he grin.

 

  "Nothing.Good morning"he said as he sit on my table.Did I mention he is a bit gangster than how he look?He love to sit on my table everytime he talk to me.

 

  "Good morning.Where's your friends?I saw you guys chatting outside"I said and take my book out.

 

  "And get off from my table"I continued but he just laugh.

 

  "Hyung,you have to learn how to speak louder and harder.How are you gonna make people scared of your words if you speak softly like that?"he laugh and I just pout turning my book on a page I want.

 

  "And my friends have to go back to their class"he said and I just nod.He was about to speak again but then the teacher went in making him pout and back to his seat.

 

  L.joe's pov

 

  When recess come,I went to the cafe with Changjo since he is my classmate.When we arrived at our usual table,Ricky and Cap hyung are already there.I rolled my eyes when Changjo quickly take the sit beside Ricky.Lovebirds.

 

  "Hey guys"I said and went to sit beside Cap hyung.

 

  "Yo"Cap hyung replied but the lovebirds was busy with themself.I shake my head and went to take my food.

  

   I saw Ricky's classmate when I'm going back to our table.Chanhee if I not mistaken.He just buy a bun and went out from the cafe.I shrugg and went to our table.

 

  "So hyung,have you considered my suggestion?"suddenly Ricky ask when I finished eating.

 

  "Ne?What suggestion are you talking about?"I look up at him making him rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

  "What do you think about Chanhee hyung?"he said and then it hit me.

 

  "How about him?Just some boy with thick spec around"I shrugged and put away my empty plate.

 

  "Ey hyung.You have to learn to love again.How long are you gonna keep yourself out from love after just a fail relationship ?"Ricky said again making me sigh.

 

  "So are you gonna pair me up with that nerdy friend of yours?You know my taste Ricky.I like loud person"I rolled my eyes.

 

  "Who know his other personality might attract you"this time Changjo speak up.

 

  "What is his other personalities?Tell me"I said looking at them.Cap hyung just shake his head.

 

  "Well,he's kind and soft-hearted"Ricky said hesitantly glancing at Changjo.

 

  "How do you know?You just barely know him for two month Ricky.How can you tell about him to me?"I rolled my eyes with my arm crossed.Ricky hissed.

 

  "Hyung!I even went to talk to him and make friend with him for you"he whined making me laugh sarcastically.

 

  "You know what kind of people I like Ricky.Why him out of all?"

 

  "Well,I just would love to see you guys together.You guys would make a perfect couple than the previous one"Ricky said and pouted.

 

  "Well,sorry but I cant fulfill your wish Ricky"I said and the bell rang just in time.Ricky pouted.

 

  "Hyung,I didnt tell you to date him now.Just get to know him first"he said as we make our way to our class.

 

  "How are we going to talk to him when you alone didnt even talk to him outside class"Cap hyung cut our conversation and I just nod.Ricky grin.

 

  "I'm just afraid that you guys might not like if I bring him with me.He might get uncomfortable if you guys look at him weirdly"he said sheepishly.I rolled my eyes.

 

  "Yet you told me to know him"I sarcasticly said looking around.

 

  "Then,you guys wont mind if I bring him over?"

 

  "That would be good.He can make friends rather than be lonely"Cap hyung said and Ricky clap his hand excitedly making Changjo pout.

 

  "Why are you so excited?"he glare at Ricky who just grin at him.

 

  "Then I will bring him with me next time.Goodbye"Ricky ignored Changjo's question and dash into his class leaving Changjo pouting.Cap hyung and I just shake our head and we continue walking to our class.

 

  As Ricky said,he bring Chanhee with him the next day during recess.No.He literally draging Chanhee with him.Seeing Chanhee's forced face,I can tell he is the type that shy to open up to new people.

 

  "Hey guys.Here Chanhee"Ricky said as he threw Chanhee next to me making me scoot closer to Cap hyung.

 

  "Hey Chanhee.Ricky talk a lot about you"Cap hyung start to talk to him.Red tint start to appear on his cheek.Cute.

 

  Chanhee's pov

 

  "Hyung,lets go to the cafe together"suddenly Ricky appear in front of me.

 

  "Why should I?"I said as I continue tidying my books.

 

  "My friends want me to bring you over"he said and I look up at him who was grinning sheepishly.

 

  "Why would they?Is this your trick to bring me with you?"I said and stand up making way to the door and Ricky followed.

 

  "Eyy hyung.Cant you just follow me"he pout walking backward facing me.

 

  "No.I dont even know them nor do they know me"I said and Ricky roll his eyes.

 

  "I dont care.You will come with me"he grab my wrist and drag me with him.I tried to pull my hand away but he was too strong to me.Is he that strong or is it me who is too weak?

 

  "Ricky,I'm your hyung.How can you force me and drag me like this?"I said but he just laugh not looking back.

 

  "What can I do hyung.You are too easy to be dragged"he said and keep dragging me until we reached the cafe.

 

  I look around and saw his friends was looking at us.Oh my God.That's L.joe.My freaking crush.I tried to pull away from Ricky but he just keep on dragging me.

 

  Gosh.What should I do?Eoteokhe?I'm dead.I'm dead.I'm dead.

 

  "I'm really dead"I thought as Ricky throw me beside L.Joe who scooted closer to Cap hyung.I glance to Ricky who take a sit beside Changjo who conquered the whole chair for them.

 

  "Hey Chanhee.Ricky talk a lot about you"suddenly Cap hyung said making me turn to him.I turn away almost immediately because L.joe was too close.Too close!I realize my face was getting hotter so I fix my spec.

 

  "Ah ne.I hope just good things"I said and my voice went out soft as usual.I'm quite grateful because I didnt stuttered.

 

  I know I said I have just a small crush on L.joe but at this rate it might increase.Especially when he is this close to me and to the fact that he is looking at me with that small eyes of his.

 

  "I'm Cap by the way.And I'm the oldest here"Cap hyung said again and I nod to him pulling my head backward a bit so that it wouldnt so close to L.joe.I stretch my hand to make hand shake with Cap hyung.

 

  "Nice to meet you Cap hyung"I said pretending I dont know their names.

 

  "I'm Changjo"Changjo said cheerfully and extend hid hand across the table and shake my own.I nod and pull my hand back.

 

  "I'm L.joe.I hope we can be friend"instead of shaking my hand,L.joe just casually put his hand around my shoulder smiling sweetly with a smirk from Ricky and Changjo.

 

  I feel heat rushed to my face so I lowered my head playing with my fingers.

 

  "Hyung why are blushing?"Ricky said but I can sense playful tone in it.

 

  "I'm not used to have people this close"I said slowly making them laugh.I unconciously pout.

 

  "Then you have to get used to it from now on because all of us quite love skinship"Cap hyung said and I just nod.

 

  "Especially this chicken here"he said again and I look up to see who he called chicken.L.joe was glaring to him with his arm still around me.

 

  "I'm not a chicken!"he pouted.Cap hyung laugh.

 

  "You should realize it yourself when you look in the mirror"Cap hyung said again making L.joe sulk more.

 

  "You really look like one"I unconciously blurted out what I thought.I realize what I said when L.joe turn to me and I facepalm myself.

 

  "Omo mian.I didnt mean it"I said and lowered my head not daring to look at him.

 

  "See.Even Chanhee agree with me"Cap hyung said and high five with Ricky.

 

  "I thought you are the quiet type Chanhee"L.joe lift up my head with his finger under my chin.

 

  "I didnt mean it.I didnt even realize I blurted it out.I'm sorry"I was in the verge of crying when suddenly L.joe laugh.

 

  "You dont have to be scared.I'm not going to be mad.We always play like this so I didnt mind it"he said and I sigh.I quickly turn my head away from his hand.

 

  "By the way,Chanhee is your real name isnt it hyung.Do you have nickname?"Changjo said.

 

  "Nickname?"I tilt my head.

 

  "Yes.Like us.I'm Choi Jonghyun but goes with Changjo.Lee Byunghun goes with L.joe,Bang Minsoo goes with Cap and Yoo Changhyun goes with Ricky"he continued.

 

  "I dont know.My parent always call me Chanhee.They never call me by nickname"I said and they nod.

 

  "Dont you want one hyung?We can give it to you"Ricky said but I shake my head.

 

  "No thank you.I prefer to be called by my real name.Furthermore,I love to be called Chanhee"I said.

 

  Suddenly,L.joe poked my cheek with his finger making me turn to him.

 

  "Your words came out weirdly.The way U speak heard awkward"he said and I blink my eyes.

 

  "Ne?"I said confused.

 

  "Hyung,its because he rarely speak at school that he was awkward to talk a lot.In class,it was so rare to hear him talk.Even the teachers almost never ask him maybe because he is clever"Ricky said and then I realize what he mean.

 

  "Then you have to talk more,smile more,laugh more and hang out with us more"L.joe said poking my cheek a few times that my spec was going to fall .I fix my spec from falling and it didnt get unnoticed by the other.

 

  "Oh and why are you wearing spec?"Cap hyung ask.

 

  "I have sight problems so I wear it.I wouldnt be able to see anything if it is off"I said.

 

  "Smile"L.joe poking my cheek again making me smile a bit.

 

  "Why dont you wear contact lens?Wouldnt it would be easier and it is lighter"Cap hyung said again.

 

  "Nah.I love my spec"I grin to them.

 

  "A lot would want to be friend with you hyung if you take the spec off"Ricky said and I shake my head.

 

  "I dont need a lot of friends.I'm okay by myself"I said and get a pout from them.Except Cap hyung who shake his head watching the other pouting.

 

  "Wae?"I look at them weirdly.Did I say something wrong?

 

  "Then what we are?We are not your friends?"Changjo said while L.joe move even close with his eyes glaring at me.Stop L.joe.What are you doing to my weak heart?

 

  "Well,if you guys want me to be your friend,I guess we are"I tried to stop L.joe from coming closer with my hand on his chest.Luckily Ricky hit him on the head making him whinced in pain and glare at Ricky.I sigh in relief when he back off.

 

  "Stop getting so close to him.You are making him uncomfortable"Ricky said and I grin in guilty.

 

  "I just want to make him to get used to people getting so close to him"L.joe said rubbing his head.

 

  "I-"I was about to speak when the bell rang.

 

  "It's time to go back to class.Lets go"I said and attempt to release L.joe's arm from my shoulder but he just jump off from his seat with me.

 

  "You are not getting away from me.Lets go"he said and drag me with him.I can see Ricky and Changjo smirk to him while Cap hyung just simply smile.

 

  L.joe's pov

 

  Chanhee was quite attractive when I know him better.I have to admit that he look so adorable when he blushed.I wonder how he look like when he have his spec off. I was searching for a chance to remove his spec when we make our way to his class but his hand always fix his spec and sometimes just hold it.

 

  "Here we are.See your later Chanhee.Hang out with us more"I said and finally remove my arm from his shoulder.I can see he was relieved.I know I'm making him uncomfortable with me being so close but how long he's going to be awkward around people.

 

  "Ne.See you guys later.Lets go Ricky"he said but Ricky smile shaking his head.

 

  "Go ahead hyung.I'm going to the toilet first"he said and Chanhee just walk in.

 

  I thought Ricky was going to the toilet but instead he drag me away from his class.

 

  "So what do you think hyung?He's attractive isnt it"he said and I rolled my eyes.

 

  "I admit he's cute but he is still too far from my type"I said and he pout.Changjo and Cap hyung already walk away.

 

  "Why do you want to search someone like 'him' hyung?Nobody is like 'him'.Loud,have a good voice,cheerful-"I cut his words.

 

  "Because I want someone like 'him'.If we are not meant to be,then I want someone who can resemble his personality"I said and he sigh.

 

  "But hyung,Chanhee hyung is a good person for you.He might get loud and cheerful when he get comfortable with us.He might have good voice,who knows.Why dont you just move on?Its been a year hyung"he said and I sigh.

 

  "We'll see where will this bring us.Lets go back to class.We're late"I said and make my way to my class leaving Ricky sighing behind.

 

  From the day on,Chanhee hang out with us more.Or forced to.Ricky always drag him and I will always trap him in my arms.His shoulder might fall off anytime because I put my arm on it too much.

 

    But the good things is he have been more open to us.He talk,smile and laugh more.He become more cheerful than he used to be and I feel much closer to him.And thats also the reason why Ricky have been teasing me more.

 

  However,there's this one thing I always wanted from him.I want to see him without that thick spec of him.Not only me tho.The other also.We have been asking him to take his spec off but he resisted.

 

  "Chanhee,we've been friend for too long now.Wont you remove your spec for us?"I ask for the nth time from we become friend.The other nod in agreement.Even Cap hyung eager to know.

 

  "No no no no.I dont want to.Its embarassing.You'll get to see it when its time"Chanhee said as he shake his head continuously.I stop his head from moving.

 

  "Its okay.We are not forcing you.We are just curious"I said and he start blushing.Is he still that awkward to be closer to people?He still blushed a lot.

 

  "Seems like you still need time to get used to skinship"I ruffled his hair.He look down.

 

  "Sorry.I'm used to be alone from primary school.My only friend is my cousin"he said and we look at him.

 

  "Cousin?You never told us you have cousin"Changjo said and turn to Ricky.

 

  "I dont know too"he lift up his shoulder.Chanhee grin.

 

  "Mian.I thought you guys wont want to know.He's coming back next month tho.Three weeks from now"he explained and I can say that he was happy about his cousin coming back.

 

  "Coming back?Where did he go?"Cap hyung said.

 

  "They have to move to US last year due to his dad's work.Next month he will be coming back and stay at my house since his parents have to settle on things before they come back too"Chanhee replied cheerfully.I smile.

 

  "You should always be like this Chanhee.You are so cute when you are talking about things that make you happy"I said and there he goes again.Blushing.I chuckled.

 

-------------------

 

  Nobody's pov

 

  Chanhee walk in to the toilet to do his bussiness.Then he went to the sink to wash his hand and fix his hair.There was no one in the toilet in the meantime so he remove his spec and put it aside and wash his face.

 

  When he done washing his face,he extend his hand to take his spec but he start to get panic when he didnt feel his spec there.His vision was blurly and he cant see so well.

 

  "Omo.Where is it.Did it fall?"he said to himself and start to bent down before he heard a familiar voice.

 

  "So you really need your spec to look clearly"

 

---------------------------------------

 

Here the first chapter ^^

Do comment and subscribe ^^

Forgive my grammar mistake and typos..

Check my other story if you havent ^^ Thank you for reading in advance ^^ Love you guys ♡♡♡