Our First Interaction

DAEBAEK MAMA17

B.A.P were getting ready to attend MAMA 2017. Daehyun was getting his hair done by one of the hair stylist. Himchan was getting his suit on along side Zelo, Youngjae was busy remembering something and Jongup was practicing some dance. Yongguk on the other hand was just sitting on a chair.

Daehyun was told to remember the english song All Of Me by John Legend a while back. The wired part about it was, he was only suppose to sing and remember some parts. He remembered asking his manger but he just said it was a secret.

"Daehyun-ah we're leaving in 30 minutes." He's manger said.

After some time B.A.P began making their way to the red carpet. Daehyun was really excited since its been a while they were attending MAMA. They were nominated for 'Best Worldwide Boy Group'. 


Daehyun was looking out the window and he could see all the fans outside waiting.

The van came to a stop and Daehyun and s started to get down. Daehyun stepped on the red carpet and looked up to see all their fans taking pictures and screaming for them. Daehyun could hear the MC's talking about how it's been a while and that they all looked very handsome. Daehyun walked the red carpet like a boss. He scanned the faces of the fans around them. All of a sudden he noticed a fan holding up a sign that read 'I love Daebaek'. 

'What does Daebaek mean?' Daehyun asked himself.

Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P stood so photographers can takes pictures of them. After that they answered some question and walked inside the arena. Daehyun and s were assigned a section and sat down. Daehyun looked around and the stadium was almost full. He could see some fans in the crowed with their matoki lightsticks. Daehyun smiled brightly seeing their fans. 

Daehyun looked around again and noticed that some other groups were there already. To their left was GOT7 and to their right was MONSTA X. Daehyun took a quick glance behind him and Seventeen was directly behind them along with IKON, WINNER, SHINee and NCT 127. Daehyun then had to get up for a staff to place a wire underneath him. Daehyun made eye contact with Seventeen and both began greeting each other. Before Daehyun sat down again he noticed that on the other side was more groups. Well all the girl groups like GFriend, Twice, BlackPink, Red Velvet, Girl's Generation, F(X), EXID and Mamamoo.


Daehyun was thinking about that 'DaeBaek' sign he saw outside when suddenly all the groups got up and started bowing. Daehyun could here Seventeen start to gasp. Daehyun stood up and looked ahead and it was Super Junior who had entered the stadium. Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P gave there greetings. Super Junior sat in front of them.

A little later BTS arrived and sat next to Super Junior. Daehyun was drinking some of the water they gave them when he heard someone yell 'DaeBaek'. Daehyun of course didn't pay attention since it could of been for someone else. 

The show was going to begin in 30 minutes when Daehyun out of nowhere swear he felt watched. He looked to his front left and saw EXO coming in. Daehyun made eye contact with Baekhyun for 5 seconds and then Baekhyun looked away. 

The show then kicked off a while later. Some groups performed, there was special stages, collaborations and of course some groups won awards. 

Some time later it was almost time for B.A.P to perform. A staff came and tapped Yongguk and then they started to walk backstage. Daehyun was behind the rest of the members. As they passed through GOT7 they gave them their greetings and vise versa. 

B.A.P was going behind the stage when Daehyun saw that BTS was doing a VLIVE. Daehyun made sure he didn't interrupt them. There was a lot of people backstage so it was hard to walk. Daehyun was having a hard time until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and it was V from BTS.

"Hello Daehyun sunbaenim!" V bowed with his square smile.

"Hello Taehyung!" Daehyun bowed back.

"Are you going to perform next?" V asked with excitement.

"Ah Yes! I'm actually on my way to get changed." Daehyun replied.

"Great! I will be cheering for you!" V screamed since there was a group about to perform.

Daehyun smiled and gave him a thumps up and V gave him a thumps up back. 

Daehyun got into his performance outfit and proceeded to take his spot under the stage. B.A.P were going to have a video clip to their MATRIX monologue and  then a intro to their song B.A.P. After that they were going to start their performance with Wake Me Up and have a dance break remix to Young, Wild & Fee and then finish it off with SKYDIVE. Daehyun heard the screams when the video began and you could hear Himchan's voice all over the stadium. Daehyun had his mic in his hand ready to start singing. Their monologue came to a finish and they started to go up on stage when they heard B.A.P start playing. 

'MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! THE KING IS BACK! WOO HO LET GO!

Daehyun performed like there was no tomorrow. He sang his best and gave it his all. He would give a glance to s when he could. Daehyun would look to where the idols were and he could see V jamming his heart out and then without noticing Daehyun looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun was looking at him with so much passion in his eyes. Baekhyun on the other hand didn't know why he kept looking at Daehyun. Maybe it was because he looked good sweating and panting not to mention he was wearing leather pants.

After their performance B.A.P had a restroom break. Daehyun didn't need to go so he walked back to sit with the rest of the idols. Daehyun was walking when he noticed their seats were taken by GFriend. Daehyun looked where to sit but the only seat that was empty was next to no other than Baekhyun. Daehyun swallowed the lump in his throat  and walked towards Baekhyun. Daehyun then realized that a EXO member was missing, it was their leader Suho.

"Can I sit here? Or is it taken?"

Daehyun asked shyly.

Baekhyun looked up at him and smiled shyly too.

"Go ahead, Suho has a collaboration stage right now." Baekhyun said making some space.

Daehyun bowed and sat down slowly. 

Just then WINNER left their seats and then Daehyun's members came back except for Yongguk, Youngjae gave him a confused look. Daehyun wanted to go sit with his group but there was only four seats. Where was Yongguk going to sit? 

"Your performance was great."

Daehyun turned back to a smiling Baekhyun.

'Did he just talk to him?' Daehyun thought.

"Oh thank you!" Daehyun smiled back.

It became quite and awkward again until some fans started screaming Daebaek again.

Daehyun looked around and saw fans taken pictures off him and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun didn't seem to notice so Daehyun ignored it too. 

The music started again and it was a International Love by Chris Brown. Daehyun looked at the stage and was in shock. There sanding on stage was Yongguk with Rap Monster,  Suho and JB. 

Yongguk and Rap Monster were rapping to Pitbull's parts while Suho and JB were singing Chris Browns parts. It was pretty amazing! The fans were going very crazy. 

Daehyun was enjoying the performance very much and so was everyone else. Baekhyun was dancing in his seat. Daehyun smiled inside, he looked so cute. Just then Daehyun noticed how close they were, there legs practically touching each other. 

Once the performance was over there was a big dance battle between Zelo, Jongup, Yugyeom, Jackson, Kai, Lay, Taeyong, Johnny, Taemin, Minho, Hoshi, The8, Hanbin, Jinhwan, Seunghoon, Jinwoo, Jhope, Jimin, Shownu, Hyungwon and even Eunhyuk and Donghae from Super Junior. Of course they were in teams. Each team had 11 people and then they had a dance battle. The whole stadium was in awe! It was probably the best performance of the night. After that dance battle a girl dance battle was about to take place. Daehyun though didn't see it because at that moment a staff came and told him to go backstage. Daehyun was confused though he didn't have any other performances. 

"Daehyun-shi wait for me!"

Daehyun turned around only to see Baekhyun following him.

'Why was he fallowing him though.'

"Ready for our collaboration stage!" Baekhyun said excitedly.

"Collaboration?" Daehyun asked confused.

"Wait you don't know!" Baekhyun gasped.

Daehyun and Baekhyun got taken to a room. Once they got there though there was two more people inside. It was Jinyoung from GOT7 and Jungkook from BTS.

Daehyun found out just then that the four of them were going to sing All Of Me by John Legend.

'So that's why I practiced that song for.' Daehyun thought to himself.

Daehyun, Baekhyun, Jinyoung and Jungkook then changed into an all except the tie, black fabric suits. Daehyun was wearing a green tie, Baekhyun was wearing a white tie, Jinyoung a blue tie and Jungkook a purple tie. 

They made there way to the stage and waited for the lights to go off. Daehyun and Baekhyun were standing in the middle while Jungkook was next to Baekhyun and Jinyoung was next to Daehyun. The lights went off and they went up on stage and waited for the song to start. Each of them had a light shine on them. It was such a beautiful scene with different colored lightsticks in the audience. It looked like the galaxy was around them. 

Everyone in the idol section was in awe as well. Taehyung loved seeing the view and hearing those four angelic voices echoing throughout the stadium was the best.

The song soon came to an end as the four of them sang the last part together. 

Once the song was over and the crowd started screaming Daehyun and Baekhyun turned towards each other and smiled with Taehyung smiling from the distance as well.