Chapter 1

Ordinary People
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae stirred from his sleep. A smile forming across his lips as his hands traveled to rub the arm around his waist. He carefully turned his body around as to not wake the sleeping figure next to him.

The smile on his lips slowly turned into a grin as Daehyun himself broke into a smile. "Go back to sleep. It's too early," he mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"Sing me to sleep."

Daehyun huffs a smile, showing his perfect teeth as he opened one eye to look at his lover playfully. "But I'm still sleepy."

He pouted and Daehyun only chuckles as he closes his eyes sleepily and pulls him closer as so their bodies were pressed together. "Agh. You know I can't say no to that face."

Youngjae chuckled to himself and he scoots closer to his lover, pressing his face against Daehyun's chest as he himself wrapped his arm around the other's waist and tangled their legs together.

Daehyun starts mumbling a familiar song and although his voice was a little hoarse and it was obvious that he was still sleepy, Youngjae found comfort in his voice and it didn't take him long to drift back to sleep.

This was one of the many times that Youngjae feels the overwhelming love of his partner. Daehyun was sweet, caring, he's very gentle and there was nothing more Youngjae could ask for.

Sure, there were times that they argue and bicker about trivial things but their love for each other was so much stronger and there was nothing an I love you and make up can't do. Heh. It had became a thing for them, to share a passionate night after a lot of arguing.

Youngjae would end up crying and Daehyun wouldn't be able to handle it and he would apologize, wrap his arms around him and kiss his forehead, his cheeks and then his lips. Soon enough, his lips would travel down to his neck and before they even know it, they were in bed, hands exploring each other and one body on top of the other.

Daehyun would then kiss the top of his head, mumble an I love you and wrap his arm around him 'til they both fall asleep.

Their relationship was far from perfect but Youngjae couldn't ask for more. If anything, Youngjae would like to stay like this. Forever, if possible.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Daehyun-ah, would you like me to pack lunch for you?" Youngjae called as he worked his way through the kitchen.

Youngjae wasn't much of a cook but he tries his best for his partner. Daehyun loves it, alteast that's what he says. But he doesn't really know if he should believe that anymore.

"It's okay. I'll be having lunch out with my co-workers," he says, putting on his coat as he stared at his reflection on the mirror.

Youngjae makes a face and Daehyun could only chuckle as he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter