Crush 48

Crush

 

Doyoung exited the cab and ran into the hospital morgue. Now that he's ready to confess his feelings, then something bad happened at Jaehyun. He saw Ten and the others, having a sad face and some of them are crying.

“What happened to Jaehyun?!” Doyoung asked. He felt tears coming out from his eyes. Why? “A car collided with his bike. Some people saw it said that the car just ran away without checking on Jaehyun. They also said that Jaehyun's dead on arrival.” That's what triggered more tears on Doyoung's face. Jaehyun's dead and he's at fault. Why did Jaehyun chatted him that time? 

“Ten! Where's Jaehyun?!”

“H-Hyung, I'll lead you to where he is.”

They walked inside the morgue. Doyoung saw a lot of body, lying on the stretchers and pale faced. Finally, they arrived at a body that covered in a plain white blanket. He lifted the white blanket and stared at the pale face of Jaehyun. There's still cuts and bruises on his face. Ten left Doyoung there to have some time for Jaehyun.

“J-Jae, why? Why did you die? You really want to hurt me. First, when you go to States, second, you pretended as Jeffrey, and third, this? I'm ready to confess my feelings for you so why did you let yourself die?! I hate you Jaehyun! I really hate you! I hate that I didn't got the chance to say how I love you! You're so unfair. I love you.... Jaehyun.” Tears never stopped falling from his face. As he glanced at Jaehyun's face, he remembered how they used to be happy, always pranking and teasing each other. He sat down on the floor, he felt that his knees went weak.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Pfft.” His ears suddenly caught the attention of someone who almost laugh. . He knew who is this.

“I love you too hyung~” He looked up at the stretcher where Jaehyun was placed and he saw a happy looking Jaehyun with a cast in his right arm, sitting.

“! YOU ALL TRICKED ME!” All of their friends went inside the room laughing. “Well, at least you already confessed your feeling for each other, right? We are great in acting too! Don't forget the make up!” Ten said with a shrugged then laughed.

“Uh huh. Hyung~ let me court you and let's have a date when I'm already okay?” 

“I'll gonna pun---”

 

“Wooooooh! Say yes! Say yes!” Their friends cheered. Jaehyun wiped away the tears in Doyoung's face then cupped it. “What's your answer, hyung? You cannot pass this one. You've already confessed to me~” He pouted.

Doyoung's face soften, then he laughed. “Okay, okay. I'll let you court me and we'll have a date when you're already okay.” Doyoung pulled Jaehyun's lips, who is still pouting.

“O-ouch hyung.”

“Oh. Sorry. Love you~”

“YES! MY DOJAE FEEELS! MY EOMMA AND APPA!---- OUCH! THAT HURTS HAECHAN!”  — Jaemin

“I'M THE LEGIT SON OF THEM!” — Haechan

“I'M RIGHT TAEIL HYUNG! HAH. YOU DON'T TRUST MY PLAN, THEN HERE'S THE PROOF!” — Ten

“Okay okay, here's the poop.” — Taeil

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

 

------------

 

What did I type? My gad. I almost died because of laughter while typing this. \(*T▽T*)/

Double update coz why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯