Crush 23

Crush

 

Doyoung walked through the hallways, nervously. He didn't know why he was nervous. When he arrived there, he stood first on the entrance, looking for someone. He saw a blond hair bobbing up from the shelves. That one. He walked there, then tapped the guy.

“Are you Jeffrey Jung?” The boy faced him.

“Hey, bunny babe.” His world turned down, the moment 'Jeffrey' faced him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“J-Jaehyun? You're Jeffrey Jung?” He was shocked and after he said that, he slowly turned his back on the said person and ran towards the Library's exit. He didn't want to see Jaehyun for now yet his heart was beating fast. He couldn't believe it. Jung Jaehyun? He know his EX-bestfriend is back here in Korea, studying on their school but he was surprised that the younger would make an account just to chat him. There are mixed emotions that he felt right now. Angry, happy, and... why did his heart was beating fast when he saw Jung Jaehyun? 

Angry was the one who top the emotions. Why just now? When Jaehyun was on States, he didn't even messaged him for 4 years and he didn't tell Doyoung that he would go to the States. That made Doyoung mad and dissapointed at him.

“Doyoung hyung! Wait! Please let me explain what happened to me in States!” Jaehyun was running after him so he quickly turned to the right where the wide field was. “No! Save your ty explanation!” Doyoung ran faster.

“Please hyung!” But Doyoung didn't stop.

 

 

 

 

Jaehyun stopped. He can only watch the retreating back of Doyoung. He's hurt, yes, but he expected this reaction already. He walked the opposite way, he knew that Doyoung wouldn't want to see him. He knew he's angry.

 

 

--------

 

Oh oh. Doyoung, why? 😭😭