Tae Tae?

AREN'T WE BEST FRIENDS?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

----------

"Storm?"Jungkook asks.

"A mild one "Mark retorts

"Shut the up Mark.......Jungkook where is Jiminie?"Yoongi climbs the yacht.

"J-Jimin?"Krystal and Jungkook exchanges shocked glances .

"What are you looking at I asked where is Jimin"Yoongi stands on deck crossing his hands against his chest .Thats the position he stand whenever he is super pissed off.

"Yes Jiminie went with you guys right?"Mark his head to side.

.. "I-I..."Jungkook stares blankly at krystal.

Jimin was with us yesterday.....Where did He go and most importantly how could I forget about him ?.,.BUT I haven't seen him.....since.....Oh .

"JIMIN!!!" Marks screams running at the tail of yacht , Yoongi follows.

They find him floating between life buoy and his life jacket,they quickly pulls him .Poor he stayed their all night fighting storm.It was mild but it was a stormy enough to let him choke every now and then.

"What the hell!! Jungkook are you crazy? He is cold as ! Didn't you check on him....Why is he out ?"Marks yells.

"W-we --"Krystal starts but Yoongi cuts him off.

"I Don't ing wanna hear any right and Jeon Jungkook stay away from him or I will kill you right NOW"He growls earning flinch from Jungkook who walked infront  of them to get hold of shorter boy .Jimin layed lifeless in Yoongi's arms head hanging from the side ,skin pale white.

Yoongi glares at the couple before placing Jimin on floor as Marks runs and brings hot packs rubbing circles in latters palms.

Krystal drags Jungkook away ,"Sweetie.....Don't be sad ....Its not your fault ok?...Baby .....listen to me......"

She is not at all guilty .She believes that maybe Jimin slipped off .Why are they to be blamed she thinks .

"B-But Jimin..."He looks at her with kicked puppy face eyes teary .

"Shh baby He will be fine ok ? Don't be sad "She said hugging him.

But ....but ....how could I ....? I was talking to him and then it rained ..... Krystal initiated our kiss .....we started making out .How could I forget ?What am I dumb or what ......Thank God he is breathing.....Will he forgive me ? This once .....I hurted him enough ....I hope he give me this one last chance.

..

.

.

Jimin was now placed in rather very hot bed ....Oh heaters under him ....Burning his skin...

"Ah!Someone shut these things I am burning already!!!!"He yells in hoarse voice.

Yoongi quickly gets up and pats latters hairs after shutting them down.

"Jimin-Ah....." He rubs his cheeks.

Jimin snores softly earning a chuckle ...

He slept already ...cute

"Yoongi Hyung is he awake?"asks Jungkook from behind .

"What do you want now?!! *Groan* ---No meet him later "He replies stomping away closing the door behind after dragging younger out.

Yoongi dig his fingers in his balled fists to control his anger .He want to punch the younger till he faint .It's not the first time that Jimin was in danger due to him .But he hates when Jungkook is oblivious to Jimin's love towards him .Also hurt him with his words , behaviour and his stupid instincts.

But he walks away to meet the doctor warning the younger to not disturb the sleeping boy.

 

......

 

.........

"Jimin......"Jungkook sits beside him .Jimin stares at him for a second before glancing away.

"Jungkook I don't want to talk about it"He says in serious tone .

"I-I am sorry Jimin I should hav--"

"Let's pretend like it never happened ,I am serious I don't wanna talk about it "He says before sitting up .He then checks his phone for messages before playing piano tiles.

Jungkook stares at him for long he clicks his tongue jumping back to floor standing up.

"Okay "He says before walking away.

I want to cry but I don't want to ,Iam tired of this .... running after you ......I am drowning deeper and you can't see me ....infact you never did .I am fool to fall far you , but I am tired .......I don't want your sympathy or you feeling guilty to me ..... that's enough .I won't run after you anymore .....and I am sure that won't even bother you.Its so sad to see us so distant look at me playing games just blink my tears away ,you can't hear my irregular heartbeat or my shivering body under this blanket and I know you don't care .I am sorry may be it's my fault that we are distant now .I am sorry .I will love you  but I won't hurt myself anymore ....so I will stop waiting for you stop expecting you stop following you stop loving for you .Sorry Jungkook .

Sorry Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter