Chapter 1: Preparation For Surprise Birthday Party (Part 2)

It's Not What You Think It Is... It's More Than That...

 

 

AT KITCHEN

 

 

Taeyeon went to kitchen right after talking with Yunho. And then, she saw Ara who already cooking and Hyoyeon who helped Ara cutting wet food and vegetables on the table.

 

"Finally, you're home. How are you doing?" Hyoyeon greeted her.

 

"Fine, as usual. Here's the cake." Taeyeon handed the cake to them. "Sorry, we're a bit late." Taeyeon said and took a glass of water and drink it. After she finished, she washed the glass and put it back to it place.

 

"It's okay. We still have a time. Why is oppa screaming earlier?" Ara said and Taeyeon went to them.

 

"She lost to Jessica sharp mouth again." Taeyeon said.

 

"Why so loud? He's gonna wake Yuri up at this rate and this plan will be fail." Ara said.

 

"True." Hyoyeon supported.

 

"Wait, Yuri is sleeping?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yes, on her room." Ara said.

 

"When did she come home?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Around 4PM. She came home with Yunho oppa. They're both from the town." Ara said.

 

“From town? Why is it sounds weird?” Taeyeon said.

 

"Did oppa follow her this morning?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"No. Actually, oppa had some business at town.  He met her on his way to town and brought her along." Ara explained.

 

"I see." Hyoyeon said.

 

"By the way, how is the preparation?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Food and act are the only things left. And the food is halfway done." Ara said.

 

"I see. Let me help.” Taeyeon said.

 

“It’s okay, I can handle it. Just take a rest.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“No, I’m okay. I’m not that tired actually.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Okay, how about you go upstairs and take a bath first before you help us?” Ara said.

 

“All right then. By the way, where's Yoona?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Upstairs. Maybe getting ready for her upcoming part since she got an important role for today." Hyoyeon said.

 

"I see. Okay, I'm going upstairs. I'll be back." Taeyeon said.

 

"Okay." Hyoyeon said.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

15 minutes later, Taeyeon back to kitchen while Jessica and Yoona already there helping them out.

 

"Hey, how are you doing?" Taeyeon asked Yoona after she saw her.

 

"Good, I guess?" Yoona said.

 

"You look nervous." Jessica said.

 

“And excited at the same time." Hyoyeon said.

 

"I know. I can't wait to do this, actually." Yoona said.

 

"I can see that, you know." Hyoyeon said.

 

"So, how's your practice?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"I think it's all good." Yoona said. "I keep practiced my best acting." She added.

 

"Why do I feel exciting hearing everything that comes out in Yoona's mouth?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"Everyone feel the same way, though." Ara said. "We're gonna make this work well tonight and make her never forget about today." She added.

 

"I agree. Let's just have fun and forget about everything tonight." Jessica said. "We’re all counting on you tonight." She said to Yoona.

 

"Don't worry unnie, I will do my best." Yoona said.

 

“Okay, enough talking. Let’s bring everything inside. We’re about to start.” Ara who already finished cooking said and then, all of them brought the foods and beverages on the living room.

 

“Is everything’s done?” Yunho asked.

 

“I guess so.” Ara said.

 

“It’s your turn now.” Yunho said to Yoona.

 

“Okay. Wish me luck.” Yoona said.

 

“We will. Fighting.” Ara said and then she went upstairs and goes straight to Yuri’s room. She saw her light’s room already . ‘She must already awake or sleep back.’ She monologue and then she knocked the door several times and then she opened the door.

 

“Yuri unnie, are you still sleeping?”

 

 

 

YURI’s ROOM

 

 

Yuri who was sleeping in her room awake because of mosquitos.

 

‘Damn those mosquitos. What time is it now?’ She monologue and then she get up and the lamp. And then she looked at the watch on the table behind her bed.

 

“7:15PM? Oh my god, it’s already late.” She said and then she remembered about what happened on the evening. “Who were those guys that oppa met earlier? I think I’ve them before. But where?” She said as she reminded of the three guys that Yunho met on the town while standing there for a while.  “I can’t remember all at. Never mind, just forget about them.” She said but her mind still thinking about them. “Or let just ask oppa about them later. They keep bothering my mind.”

 

And then she went to her bed and sat up. After sat there silently, she take her bag and put the flower out from it that she took earlier in the morning on the woods.

 

“Happy birthday, Yuri. So bad that your parent isn’t here to celebrates your birthday.” She said sadly and looked at the flower for a long time. Shortly after that, someone knocks her room’s door and then opened the door from the outside.

 

“Yuri unnie, are you still sleeping?” It was Yoona and then she came inside to check Yuri out.

 

“No, I just woke up. Come on in.” Yuri said while still holding the flower and then Yoona went to her and sat next to her.

 

“Happy birthday, unnie. I hope that everything happened today makes you happy.” Yoona said and then she hugged her.

 

“Thanks, Yoona.” Yuri said while hugged her back.

 

“Where did you get that?” Yoona asked about the flower after they broke the hug.

 

“I found it this morning when I was walking in the woods. I thought that it looks pretty at moment and I decided to take it home.” Yuri said.

 

“You went to the woods? No wonder it looks pretty.” Yoona said.

 

“I know right.” Yuri said.

 

“Why did you go there?” Yoona asked.

 

“I just want to feel the fresh air and set myself free, that’s why.” Yuri said.

 

“I see.” Yoona said.

 

 

 

 

WHILE AT THE LIVING ROOM

 

 

“Why is Yoona took so long?” Jessica said. They already took the cake out from the box and waiting for Yoona to coming downstairs to light the candles.

 

“Just wait. She’s trying her best there.” Ara said.

 

“I know. I just can’t wait for this.” Jessica said.

 

“Hey, chill. She’ll coming down soon.” Taeyeon said calmly and then Yunho who was checked on them upstairs appeared.

 

“Is she come out?” Ara asked.

 

“No! Not yet. They’re still talking.” Yunho said.

 

 

 

 

YURI’s ROOM

 

 

“Where are the others?” Yuri asked.

 

“They’re all going to town this evening. Taeyeon and Sica unnies still not home yet.” Yoona lied.

 

“Then, that’s mean there’s just two of us here.” Yuri said shockingly.

 

“Yes.” Yoona answered.

 

“What are they all doing at town?” Yuri asked.

 

“Ara and Hyoyeon unnie buying some foods and Yunho oppa company them.” Yoona said.

 

“When did they go?” Yuri asked.

 

“Just now, that’s why I’m coming to your room.” Yoona said.

 

“I see.” Yuri said. “And you? Why don’t you go with them?” Yuri asked.

 

“Nah, I don’t feel like want to go and if I’m going with them, you’ll be alone here.” Yoona said.

 

“You’re right.” Yuri said.

 

“Let’s go eat. I’m hungry.” Yoona said.

 

“Okay. Let me fix my bed first.” Yuri said.

 

“I’ll go down first. I’ll wait you at the kitchen. And fix it faster.” Yoona said.

 

“All right, I will.” Yuri said and then Yoona left her room. Yuri fixed her bed as soon as Yoona left.