Chapter 1: Preparation For Surprise Birthday Party (Part 1)

It's Not What You Think It Is... It's More Than That...

 

 

PRESENT

 

 

AT CAFÉ

 

 

“Let’s say if I couldn’t handle it, we’re definitely will be late going home today." Jessica said. “And we also ruin the plan.” She added and then she sat in front of Taeyeon who was busy decorating a birthday cake.

 

"I know right. But you shouldn’t be bothering by it. Just hope for a good thing." Taeyeon said. Her eyes and hands are focusing on the cake.

 

"Sure. And now, just wait for this to be done and we can go home." Jessica said while pointing at the cake.

 

"You’re right.” Taeyeon said. “What do you think about it?” She asked Jessica opinion about her deco.

 

“The deco is pretty and the cake is also looks tasty. It’s perfect.” Jessica said.

 

“Really?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Of course it is. I believe she’s gonna love it since you’ve make it perfectly.” Jessica said.

 

“Thanks. By the way, what should I write on the cake?” She asked.

 

“How about…” Jessica said. And then, they decorate the cake together. After finished decorating the cake, Taeyeon wrapped it with cake's box and get ready to go home. Jessica locked the cafe's door while Taeyeon waiting for her.

 

“Let’s go home.” Jessica said to Taeyeon who was standing at Jessica's back while spacing out.

 

“Taengoo?” Jessica called her who was still spaced out. “Hey.” She said while poked her arm.

 

“Huh???” Taeyeon said in surprised. And then she looked at Jessica.

 

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked.

 

“I’m okay. I might be tired a little bit.” Taeyeon answered. And then she looked at other place. "By the way, what time's now?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"It’s 6PM. Let’s go home." Jessica said after looking at her watch.

 

"Okay, let's go." Taeyeon said. And then they're going home.

 

"By the way, about Yuri... Do you know where'd she go this morning?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"No. But I think I know. She might be went somewhere else again." Jessica said.

 

"Again? What do you mean?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"A few years ago on this day, her birthday, she also went somewhere else just like today." Jessica said.

 

"How come I didn't know that?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Well, that'd happened around three years ago when you’re still on your trouble days." Jessica explained.

 

"I see." Taeyeon said. "So, where did she go actually?" She asked.

 

"I don't know. She didn't tell us about where did she go but she did tell us why'd she go." Jessica said.

 

"Why?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Because she missed her parents and she wanted to spend half day on her birthday to relax her mind and set herself free." Jessica said and then they keep talking about Yuri on their way home.

 

 

 

JUNG & GO's House

 

 

30 minutes later, they're arrived at home.

 

"We're home." Jessica said.

 

"Finally, you’re guys home." Yunho who was sat alone on the sofa said.

 

"Wow, nice." Jessica said as she sees the house is full of party decoration.

 

“This is pretty, oppa.” Taeyeon said as after she looked at the deco as well. And then, she sat on the sofa.

 

"I know." Yunho said.

 

"Did you make this?" Jessica asked as she sat on the sofa as well.

 

"We all did." Yunho said.

 

"I knew it." Jessica said. "It won't be this pretty if Yunho oppa made this alone." Jessica said and then Taeyeon chuckled.

 

"You're so mean." Taeyeon said.

 

"What? I'm just saying the truth." Jessica said.

 

"Don't say like that. You know that you and I are pretty similar, right?" Yunho said.

 

"But at least, I'm better than you at this." Jessica said.

 

"You're not even that better." Yunho said.

 

"Not true, I am better." Jessica said.

 

"Oh, really?" Yunho asked.

 

"Of course." Jessica said and then Yunho smirked.

 

"I see. By the way, did you have a bad dream yesterday evening when you fell asleep at sofa?" Yunho asked.

 

"Nope... Why?" Jessica asked.

 

"Then, you might be had a sweet dream." Yunho said.

 

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" Jessica asked.

 

"Did you meet him in your dreamt? You keep calling his name multiple times." Yunho said and then Jessica's face turned red.

 

"No, I didn't." Jessica said.

 

"If you didn't, then why is your face burning red?" Yunho teased.

 

"Shut up." Jessica said and then Yunho and Taeyeon laughing out loud. "That’s not true, right?" She asked. “I know I didn’t call his name.” She added.

 

"How can you be so sure? You were sleeping at that moment." Yunho said.

 

"Why is my dream bothering you, oppa?” Jessica said. “You know what… You shouldn't think so much.” She continued.

 

"Why?" Yunho asked.

 

"Because, it will makes you growing old so fast." Jessica said and then she ran away to upstairs.

 

"YAAAAHHHHHHH SICAAAAAA." Yunho shouted. "Okay, she attacked me first and then I attacked her back but I ended up losing." He said and then Taeyeon chuckled.

 

"I guess, you're never gonna win over her, oppa." Taeyeon said.

 

"I know right. She's unbeatable even though she got attacked first." Yunho said. "By the way, is that the cake?" Yunho asked and then Taeyeon looked at where he pointed.

 

"Yes, it is. It’s done already." Taeyeon said.

 

"Good job, Taeng." Yunho praised her.

 

"Thanks oppa." Taeyeon said.

 

"Finally, you're doing what can make people around you happy." Yunho said.

 

"Is this gonna make Yuri happy?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Of course it is. She'll be touch with this later. Trust me." Yunho said.

 

"I hope so." Taeyeon said and then she smiled.

 

"You're good at controlling your emotion and you look more calms now." Yunho said.

 

"Yeah. You're right, oppa. I can feel it too." Taeyeon said.

 

"By the way, how was your day today?" He asked.

 

"Fine as usual but today I feel excited like everyone because of the surprise party." Taeyeon said. "I'm just hoping that everything will going well as we planned." She added.

 

"Let's hope so." Yunho said. "I see you're getting better these days. And that's a good thing for everyone." He added.

 

"Yeah, I agree. It's a good thing that I stopped troubling people around me." Taeyeon said.

 

"You know what...." Yunho said and then Taeyeon looking at him. "I hope that you stay like this forever no matter what will happen in future." Yunho said.

 

"I hope so too, oppa and I'm trying to be better than who I am now." Taeyeon said.

 

"Good. That's what I want to hear from you. And stop being bothered by the past that keep haunting you. Remembering the past won't change anything in the past. Always remember it." Yunho said.

 

"Okay, I'll try oppa."Taeyeon said. "By the way, where are the others?" She asked.

 

"They're at the kitchen." Yunho said.

 

"I see. I’m taking this to the kitchen first." Taeyeon said talking about the cake.

 

"All right, go on." Yunho said and then Taeyeon headed to the kitchen. ‘She’s getting better when the other found us. I hope that she will be all right when she knows that she will meet him again soon.’ Yunho monologued.