Starting to End

My Underclassmen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Senpai! Senpai! Wake up now Tzuyu Senpai”

Slowly, I open my eyes. Yawning I saw Mina’s smiling at me. I remember, I give one duplicated key of my house to Mina since she really like to hang out here. Practicing cooking.

We’re attending the same school; she’s a 2nd year highschool now. It’s been 2 years since we know each other. I was 2nd year back then and Mina’s just starting her first year on my school. Hirai Sensei asked me to tour them around the school along with his daughter Hirai Momo.

“Good morning Tzuyu Senpai.” she instantly looked at me with fun. Is something in my face or my eyes? I wonder so I rubbed my eyes.

“Good morning Mina. Sorry for the trouble waking me up. I forgot to set my alarm last night.” I apologized.

“Don’t worry about it Senpai besides I have nothing to do at home. Mama and Papa went to work early. And I predicted that this would happen again.” she laughed quietly but hey I can hear it. “Afterall, Senpai is really busy about things on school. You’re graduating months from now, right Senpai?” she looked down saying those words.

I pat her head and cheerfully look at her.

“Yeah, I’ll be graduating this year. That’s why, Mina do your best at school.” She nod her head in agreement.

 

We went downstairs. I can hear noises coming from the kitchen. To hear noises like this, I’m sure it’s not just a squirrel. Seems like someone entered the room while Mina’s waking me up. I looked at Mina, she’s calm but the noises are getting louder so I run towards the kitchen. I found someone with full. Ofcourse how could I forget? Seriously, what am I thinking? Mina’s here so it only means that this pigs foot eater is also here. Their houses are just one block apart anyways. I see, that’s why Mina’s so calm, she didn’t even tell me.

“You’re doing the same introduction again in the morning, aren’t you? Momo.” I said looking at her with my arms crossed.

“Ha-ha! You caught me again Tzuyu Senpai.” she’s talking again with full. What a child.

“Ofcourse, who wouldn’t? You’re making noises here at the kitchen. Also I should have predicted this thing to happen.” looking at her annoyed. Right, this person doesn’t seem to care about what I say. She’s still ‘investigating’ the fridge. I just sigh, just looking at this situation is unexplainable.

 

“Senpai! Momo! The table’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter