I love you so much so i closed the curtain (Meanie)

Palette

 

Mingyu's eyes twitched when a stray of sunlight shot onto his eyebrows. He groaned and turned to his left, arms stretching to look for the familiar warmth. He frowned with his closed eyes when his hands only met with cold blankets and pillows.

He opened his eyes.

His eyes met with the digital clock which showed big red numbers1839 and his black framed glasses rested beside it. The another pair of glasses was not there, making him to smile at the thoughts of how cute it would be when his most favorite person is wearing the couple glasses. 

The room was dim because of the closed curtains even though it was evening. The aircon was on due to the hot temperature of the evening. The room was quiet except the ticking sound of the digital clock and the sudden water dropping sound from the bathroom. And the two bags were still on the chairs because their owners were too sleepy that they decided rather to take a nap than unpack the bags after they went for a short trip.
 
Mingyu rose his body and stretched. He tried to kick away the blanket without accidentally falling down from the bed. He stood up and reached the bedroom door. He could hear a little sound from outside.

His guess was right. The sound was from the TV. He opened the door wider and walked into the living room.

The TV was showing a rerun of variety show. In front of the TV was the table, which had a book on it. The couple glasses was on the book, which one of the legs worked as a temporary bookmark. 

His loved one could not be found in the living room. And Mingyu wondered what attracted his loved one's attention from reading as his loved one hadn't been named as bookwarm for nothing.

"Gyu!"

The deep voice made Mingyu turn to his right. 

He didn't notice the difference of brightness between the living room and bedroom as the curtains were opened. He also didn't notice the glass door towards balcony was opened and the wind were blowing into the room. He only noticed the person who was peeking his head behind the curtain.

"Gyu, did you sleep well?" The person slided close the glass door behind him.

Mingyu didn't dare to answer it because his heart was beating too fast that almost jump out of his mouth.

The person was wearing a black blouse, his black hair and shirt contrasting to his pale skin with the white curtain around him. The person was wearing a little warm smile, and a little tilting of his head, a little scrunch up of his nose and a little messed up of his back hair. It made Mingyu think that the person was a little......

"CUTE"

.......to his heart.

"......Gyu?" The person blushed a little and stepped backwards. His back slightly leaned on the glass door and his fingers reached around to fidget with the curtain.

Much more "CUTE", Mingyu thought.

"Gyu, you are making me embarassing!" The person hid himself behind the curtain.

No, don't hid behind the curtain. You are just making yourself "CUTER", Mingyu protested with a pout.

They met with a silence, until their ears picked up a familiar song.

'I loved you so much
So i switched off the TV
Red lips
I loved you so much
So i closed the curtain
Red lips'

Wordlessly, Mingyu walked over to switched off the TV.

"Pfft hahaha!" The person burst in a short laughter and peeked out his head to see if Kim Mingyu has really switched off the TV.

"Oh my god, Mingyu," His eyes became larger when Mingyu was walking towards him with small steps, " Don't tell me you are  going to do what i am thinking now!"

Mingyu stopped three steps away from the person, "What should i supposed to do when you are....." Mingyu avoided to see the red cheeks, " ......being like this in front of me?"

"Being what? CUTE?" The person bit his lower lip and successfully grabbed back Mingyu's attention.

Mingyu buried his face inside his hands and groaned, " Wonwoo, you don't know what i want to do now!"

"......What do you want to do?" Wonwoo asked.

"I am considering either to wrap you inside the curtain or to tie you up using curtains because i am not gonna let other people have chance to see your cuteness."

"Gyu, i don't want you to do neither."

"Harh? What do you mean?" Mingyu looked up.

"Gyu, you have a broader chest to wrap me. You also have two arms to tie me up. Besides," Wonwoo giggled, "I love you so much so i only show my cuteness in front of you."and he ended his words with a gasp.

Because Kim Mingyu could not control his instinct to pull Wonwoo into his embrance and crush his lips on the red lips. And he did close the curtains behind Wonwoo.

They didn't move their lips. They didn't make out like what they usually do. But they could sense the passion and love from their lips. The kiss even made them breathless so Wonwoo whined about loss of air.

Mingyu broke the kiss and leaned his forehead with Wonwoo's. He saw Wonwoo was breathing hard with closed eyes. Watching the eyelashes spread around the red cheeks, Mingyu whispered, "I love you so much, too."

The power of those words caused Wonwoo to bury his face into Mingyu's chest.

"I know," Wonwoo mumbled, "that's why you switched off the TV and closed the curtains like what the lyrics say." 

Wonwoo looked up and into Mingyu's eyes. 

Even though the sun was going to set and the room became darker, Mingyu could find the shorter one's eyes beautiful and mesmerizing with a tear of joy lingering around the eyeball.

An urge forced Mingyu to bridal carry Wonwoo.

"Mingyu!" Wonwoo released a yelp of surprise. 

Because Mingyu had just thrown him gently on the coach and hovered above him.

"I know it is time to prepare dinner but i am afraid we have to order take-out tonight." Mingyu showed an innocent smile and leaned down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE update!!

I felt the same when i saw/watched the cute smiling Wonwoo behind the curtain from tbe picture/v app. He almost killed me because of his overwhelmed cuteness.